The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2009, 02:35 PM         #581
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRealMrLRP said:
OA seems a lil too easy .. i was playing the game half asleep n seemed to not have many problems at all .. im nice with the sniper already and when i wanna get in on a dude i use that damn laser .. i do like the scenery tho .. im only half way through so there is hope 1 hour of gameplay down already

to homie that finished it in 4 hours ... did u find all the intel ??
9 out of 10 cant figure out what one i missed and son put it on very hard then talk to me if its easy
 01-27-2009, 04:43 PM         #582
Kredit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only one who paid $12.00 for the alaska invasion expansion online and no way to play it??
 01-27-2009, 05:08 PM         #583
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I downloaded it too.

Went to the Fall out 3 Menu, clicked on Downloads, Clicked on the Alaska download, won't do anything.

Really pissing me off..
 01-27-2009, 05:14 PM         #584
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF IS THIS SHIIIIIT

I downloaded and its not letting me play it...
 9 years ago '05        #585
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
i havent downloaded but im pretty sure u gotta be in the game to get to it....i dont think u just go to downloads and select it and then it pops u into it....try starting one of your save files and see if it tells u where to go for it.
 9 years ago '04        #586
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
you get a distress call ingame then a new map marker is added
 01-27-2009, 06:35 PM         #587
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's the marker at?
 9 years ago '05        #588
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Before I pay 12$ for this....

When do you get the distress call. My last saved game with my LVL 20 toon is right after I k!ll Autumn. You can't leave that room..the only way out is to enter the chamber and end the game. So what happens? Can you continue after the credits roll or do you have to start a new game and just be in the Wasteland to get the distress call.
 01-27-2009, 07:23 PM         #589
Kredit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint gonna lie this shi.t is fu*kin.g pissing me off. Ima fu.ck with microsoft if i dont play this sh.it soon. I heard something anout a distress call too. But why would these homo game designers make you work even harder if you pay that much for an add on thats like 20% of the game cost??
 9 years ago '04        #590
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
beat it the ending is weak and u cant go back after the ending wtf is that
 01-27-2009, 07:25 PM         #591
Kredit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:

When do you get the distress call. My last saved game with my LVL 20 toon is right after I k!ll Autumn. You can't leave that room..the only way out is to enter the chamber and end the game. So what happens? Can you continue after the credits roll or do you have to start a new game and just be in the Wasteland to get the distress call.
xbox.com says you can go there as your current character. I think it might be a scam
 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM         #592
Kredit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
beat it the ending is weak and u cant go back after the ending wtf is that
yea the ending is that of the gayest. I dont know how it won a reward for best story at E3. 08 must have been a suck dic.k year for video games
 9 years ago '05        #593
iggyemu 
space
space
IGN says you have to be in the capital wasteland and go in and out of Rivet City and then you'll get the call. So I imagine if you are in the final room you can't play this DLC with that toon. I think b/c its a simulator it doesn't matter what level you are. You'll probably have all the PERKS and whatever else you need b/c its not real. Just a simulator. They say its short...like 3 hours. And very easy b/c you get some powerful weps.

I dunno I guess I'll give it a shot.
 9 years ago '07        #594
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2375 2375
 iggyemu said:

If you don't have a previous save then you're going to have to wait till the March DLC when they increase the level cap and allow you to continue past the ending of the game.
 01-28-2009, 12:52 AM         #595
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of these comments are funny .. i havent beat the game and dont plan to til the level cap is raised (i have about 4 more sidequest and 3 more main quest missions) before i end the game and im at level 20 .. wouldnt it make sense to wait til march to get the new DLC and get to level 30 faster ? but anyway let me put some of the questions to rest

no u dont need to be in rivet city to get the distress call .. u just need to be playing the game and have access to the capitol wasteland

yes the DL is worth it in my opinion (like i stated before shyt is easy to me cuz i ride in stealth and have very high stats) but then again im not on very hard mode either

there are new achievements to gain (for the achievement lovers) so thats a plus

and also some hidden stuff (i have yet to find as well) upon exiting u get to keep a bunch of new items for regular gameplay

and for those that knew this DL was coming why the fu*k would u finish the game when its been clearly stated that march is when the level cap will be raised and the story is continued further ??
 9 years ago '05        #596
iggyemu 
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:

and for those that knew this DL was coming why the fu*k would u finish the game when its been clearly stated that march is when the level cap will be raised and the story is continued further ??
Two reasons. I didn't know the DLC was like this in which you couldn't do it if you finished the game and you would have to create a new toon or load a previous save.

Second...I don't wait to end games. I move quickly playing 12 hours straight a lot of times. Thats just how I roll when I find a great game. I saved that Alien Blaster to use on Autumn and his lackeys and there was no way I wasn't entering that last room to finish this sh*t.

This game was released in November. Its the end of the January. I think the real question is why the fu*k haven't you finished the game as yet.

Last edited by iggyemu; 01-28-2009 at 02:40 AM..
 01-28-2009, 12:26 PM         #597
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kredit said:
am i the only one who paid $12.00 for the alaska invasion expansion online and no way to play it??
yes

Ex The God said:
DO you own the game?

Im not sure if you have to beat the game to play it
no you dont it pops in for u if it doesnt go to the red racer factory it should show up then
 9 years ago '05        #598
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just beat the DLC in like 2 1/2 hrs. It was pretty dope. The Ninja Armor and sword look dope as fu*k. Equipped it even though im a weapons guy.
 9 years ago '04        #599
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 DaRealMrLRP said:
b/c if the game is good enough, you'd want to beat it again... ending a game may mean not playing it any more for you, but if the game has good replay value(like Fallout 3), then you can beat it and still have fun with it when you start over or when the DLC comes out...
 01-29-2009, 05:36 AM         #600
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Two reasons. I didn't know the DLC was like this in which you couldn't do it if you finished the game and you would have to create a new toon or load a previous save.

Second...I don't wait to end games. I move quickly playing 12 hours straight a lot of times. Thats just how I roll when I find a great game. I saved that Alien Blaster to use on Autumn and his lackeys and there was no way I wasn't entering that last room to finish this sh*t.

This game was released in November. Its the end of the January. I think the real question is why the fu*k haven't you finished the game as yet.
i have yet to beat it because i knew the DLC's were coming .. and yes u have a valid point i would have beaten the game by now had i not have 2 jobs (1 full time) and could by the time to play it. So you moving through it quickly would mean u should be able to do it faster the 2nd time through (or 3rd) maybe even just saving frequently enough to have a save file outside of the last area (which i know nothing about since i have yet to beat the game)

Big War said:
b/c if the game is good enough, you'd want to beat it again... ending a game may mean not playing it any more for you, but if the game has good replay value(like Fallout 3), then you can beat it and still have fun with it when you start over or when the DLC comes out...
I love the game i really do .. just like i stated wit Iggeymu, i work for a living so my time dedicated to this game arent all in one shot but accumulated over a long period of time. I am hoping to play the game 2 more times (to unlock the other achievements) but wont finish the game officially until march (time off permitted) just because i want a reason to continue straight forward past what we know as the end now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy