The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Peter Griffin said:
damn is this game that good? i never played oblivion so dont know much about this style of game. does it make you jump? lol..not a big fan of those..relying on boxden to make my decision...almost wanna copp this tonight at walmart..
Oblivion imo was a perfect amalgamation of RPG and FPS, and I expect Fallout 3 to be the same only with some more fu*ked up humor, guns, and in a postapocalyptic scenario.....

if you enjoy that kind of thing, get it

I usually don't like RPG's but the whole first person shooter controls and view in Morrowind make me like that a lot, but Oblivion is 1000 times better

might get Fallout 3 next week
 10-30-2008, 07:14 PM         #42
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I hate quests in this game sometimes.

You get to a certain point in the quest then you find out you need something that will take a long a.ss time to obtain. Im trying to do the sh*t where you find Red and enslave her, but I cant get inside the Germantown police station. I thought maybe there was a key, but i k!lled all the super mutants and found nothing.
red is not actually inside the station. they are all outside in a a bunch of big cages. i dont remember having a key. im not sure. i k!lled all the mutants and then resuced the big town people.
 9 years ago '05        #43
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
is there online play?

dont flame me im a newbie!!
 10-30-2008, 07:40 PM         #44
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fallout 3 infinite items trick i found out, you heard it first here

when you reach paradise falls and you go in a bit, a slaver will give you a free item for nothing, just because your badass, he might not if you have good karma, who knows, but u can keep clickin on him and keep getting items... i have 200 stimpaks right now... lmao
 9 years ago '07        #45
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
i'm just gettin to Megaton mayne..
 9 years ago '04        #46
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 RedLite said:
EGO, how many hours you put in the game so far? I only have 6hours in still havent went to downtown dc.

i am going to put a few hours in tonight hopefully.
I got about 5 hours in so far. not been playin as much as I thought I would. But so far I have yet to get back on the main quest since finding megaton and talking to moriarty. im still in germantown tryna find these Big Town ppl.

ill800 said:
red is not actually inside the station. they are all outside in a a bunch of big cages. i dont remember having a key. im not sure. i k!lled all the mutants and then resuced the big town people.
I cannot find em for the life of me. I think i circled this place 3 times and ran through it twice. all i found was that locked door.
 9 years ago '06        #47
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
anyone else find the Ripper (chainsaw dagger) sh*ts crazy

its deep within the subway station in Grayditch (with the fire ants)
 9 years ago '04        #48
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
I have no patience for RPG's and I suck at FPS but I'm getting this in the next week, the hype has got me.
 9 years ago '05        #49
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'm fu*king sh*t up for everybody like Omar from the Wire.

Nobody likes my character. n*ggas want my boy dead.
 9 years ago '04        #50
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Of course I supported the developers....I brought a fallout 3 gamer pic while burning the game.
 10-31-2008, 10:24 AM         #51
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pyro911 said:
anyone else find the Ripper (chainsaw dagger) sh*ts crazy

its deep within the subway station in Grayditch (with the fire ants)
i found it and love using it with vats on slavers. ive been using the chinese officers sword lately though.

i just took the jefferson memorial back. they tried to debo me but i k!lled all those bammers with the combat shotgun. it was like 10-12 dudes. i feel like fu*king rambo throwing nuka cola grendades and poppin dudes with my chinese a.ssault rifle. i dont even use the big guns....yet. im stockpiling for those fu*king mutant master behemoth. i almost sh*t myself when one of those things came up on me. i k!lled the big fu*k with an a.ssault rifle and a missle launcher.

you guys have to get the alien blaster. lots of fun. its north of big town. head there in the night. you hear and see a big crash. go to the crash site....
 10-31-2008, 10:36 AM         #52
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
i found it and love using it with vats on slavers. ive been using the chinese officers sword lately though.

i just took the jefferson memorial back. they tried to debo me but i k!lled all those bammers with the combat shotgun. it was like 10-12 dudes. i feel like fu*king rambo throwing nuka cola grendades and poppin dudes with my chinese a.ssault rifle. i dont even use the big guns....yet. im stockpiling for those fu*king mutant master behemoth. i almost sh*t myself when one of those things came up on me. i k!lled the big fu*k with an a.ssault rifle and a missle launcher.

you guys have to get the alien blaster. lots of fun. its north of big town. head there in the night. you hear and see a big crash. go to the crash site....
big trouble in big town is what im working on right now this game is amazing im over 25 hours logged now sh*t is nuts

ona side note how many bobbleheads you guys found so far i have 4 on my stand at my house in megaton and the citadel is amazing i just need to find the right armor now i have the helmet but cant find where i put the armor down i didnt have my house at the time i want to be wearing the brotherhood armor
 9 years ago '07        #53
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
Ayoooooooo, this sh*t is amazing.

Never even started the main quest of Oblivion because I found it boring but FO3 is completely different in the best way :wow:.
 9 years ago '05        #54
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I just got to GNR and this sh*t is crazy. f!ghting that Super Mutant Behemoth was fu*king crazy. Thank god i had just picked up a Fat Man and used that bi*ch on that f*g**t. sh*t was crazy man. Anyone know where i can train for the Power Armor? I wanna wear that sh*t so bad. Dam its heavy as fu*k though.
 10-31-2008, 12:45 PM         #55
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beat game in 25 hours of gameplay :(... i quested a lot too... ill play it again but damn... bethesda said 40 hours for main story.. if i went for main story only i could have probably beat it in 15 hours....
 9 years ago '05        #56
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO i loved those Talon Mercs chasing me around LMAO. THat sh*t was hilarious i k!lled all 3 of them f*g**ts and one of them had a contract to k!ll me LMAO. sh*t just took GOTY for me
 9 years ago '04        #57
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Okay so if I'm not a fan of RPGs or FPS should I still get this? I mean damn this sh*t looks really fu*king cool regardless of how I feel about the genre. Let me know what y'all think.
 10-31-2008, 04:23 PM         #58
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
beat game in 25 hours of gameplay :(... i quested a lot too... ill play it again but damn... bethesda said 40 hours for main story.. if i went for main story only i could have probably beat it in 15 hours....
congrats im 33 hours into it and only beat 11 quests you rushed it through dipsh*t thats why you beat it so fast gotta play find sh*t get hidden items complete side stuff search for locations not jsut do everything in order as they telll you
 10-31-2008, 04:24 PM         #59
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I just got to GNR and this sh*t is crazy. f!ghting that Super Mutant Behemoth was fu*king crazy. Thank god i had just picked up a Fat Man and used that bi*ch on that f*g**t. sh*t was crazy man. Anyone know where i can train for the Power Armor? I wanna wear that sh*t so bad. Dam its heavy as fu*k though.
you need to go to the citadell it comes to you you need to have someone with you to gain access to the building so be patient its worth it great story part involved
 9 years ago '05        #60
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
just got mine today.....ran out of ammo and got merked by the merchant wit the flamethrower
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy