Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2009, 06:53 PM         #561
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I put like 2 to 3 hours on this joint and I got to the point where I can do

a certain thing to a town, so far it has been cool in the vibe of it all but I feel

the need for guns and sh*t , even though I don't see anything bad yet but

what if it comes to that and I am here with a bat and sh*t , I went into

this one part and had to k!ll these freaks with a fu*king knife, at what point

do I get to use machine guns and rockets and all that stuff shown in the

trailers?

btw do I stick around in the wasteland for hours and then make my decision

on what to do with that town AFTER I leveled up?, or can I just go ahead

and make my decision. I got a feeling I am playing the game right because

I got this far and I get the story but at some point I am hoping the action

ramps up.
 9 years ago '05        #562
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Well I put like 2 to 3 hours on this joint and I got to the point where I can do

a certain thing to a town, so far it has been cool in the vibe of it all but I feel

the need for guns and sh*t , even though I don't see anything bad yet but

what if it comes to that and I am here with a bat and sh*t , I went into

this one part and had to k!ll these freaks with a fu*king knife, at what point

do I get to use machine guns and rockets and all that stuff shown in the

trailers?

btw do I stick around in the wasteland for hours and then make my decision

on what to do with that town AFTER I leveled up?, or can I just go ahead

and make my decision. I got a feeling I am playing the game right because

I got this far and I get the story but at some point I am hoping the action

ramps up.
when I was in Moriarty's saloon and Burke made me the offer to "do a certain thing" to the town I stood up for the name of goood and popped dude right there, he's got a silenced 10mm pistol you can take off his a.ss.

some tips for you dope:
whenever you k!ll an enemy and pick up their sh*t use it to repair whatever you have, after you have repaired everything sell any duplicates you have for caps

once you start making custom weapons if you find you don't really like them, sell them for caps too you get a sh*tload for them for the custom weapons

don't k!ll anyone unless you know you're not going to need them, even though my Character is "Very Evil" (Villain of the Wastes is my title i think) because I'm always stealing sh*t... first playthrough around I k!lled everybody in megaton (not through a mission) and saved... I had to start over, luckily I was only like level 6
 01-22-2009, 09:58 PM         #563
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I got is a fu*king Knife and Crowbar and some police batton, I will need to go into the school and get some freaks guns or something, I will probably stick around Megaton and the Wasteland for a while, then decide on what to do with that "certain situation".

I think getting geared up/leveled up around this part of the game will probably be a good idea, since god knows whats coming for the later parts.

One thing thats bothering me right now is that I want to have guns
and rockets and ACTION, but so far it all has been exploring around. This is what I get for watching all those full of action Fallout 3 videos, to get hyped for the game.

BTW I find the pepboy thing overwhelming, seems like it could be complicated to keep up with all the stuff you can do there, SOO MUCH items and sh*t.

I really didn't get to mess around alot in megaton I will hang around
there more and do side quests for people in there, since the next location I
need to go is like 100 miles away .

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-22-2009 at 10:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #564
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
one thing you can do to get guns is just pick up a bunch of sh*t anywhere and everywhere you explore, after you can't carry any more(start walking slow), fast travel to megaton, go to the supply store and sell all your sh*t to that chick, she should have some guns on her... and if you are not sure what to do in that "certain situation", save right before you make your decision, then make the second decision, if you don't like the outcome, load up that save point, and make the first decision...
 01-23-2009, 12:37 AM         #565
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
one thing you can do to get guns is just pick up a bunch of sh*t anywhere and everywhere you explore, after you can't carry any more(start walking slow), fast travel to megaton, go to the supply store and sell all your sh*t to that chick, she should have some guns on her... and if you are not sure what to do in that "certain situation", save right before you make your decision, then make the second decision, if you don't like the outcome, load up that save point, and make the first decision...
cant fast travel while overencumbered. use repair alot 2 bad guns make 1 good one. and yes rank up now by the time your a 5 - 7 then hit dc but bring stimpacks. hit me up if you need help and this thread has tons of info that will help guide ya along. 5 days left
 9 years ago '04        #566
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
yea, forgot about that, well, when you get overencumbered, drop one or two things until your not any more, then fast travel...
 01-23-2009, 03:21 AM         #567
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
cant fast travel while overencumbered. use repair alot 2 bad guns make 1 good one. and yes rank up now by the time your a 5 - 7 then hit dc but bring stimpacks. hit me up if you need help and this thread has tons of info that will help guide ya along. 5 days left
yeah thats what I recommend... keep using guns you pick up to repair those you already have... a healthy gun does more damage.
 9 years ago '07        #568
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DA DOPEMAN said:
All I got is a fu*king Knife and Crowbar and some police batton, I will need to go into the school and get some freaks guns or something, I will probably stick around Megaton and the Wasteland for a while, then decide on what to do with that "certain situation".

I think getting geared up/leveled up around this part of the game will probably be a good idea, since god knows whats coming for the later parts.

One thing thats bothering me right now is that I want to have guns
and rockets and ACTION, but so far it all has been exploring around. This is what I get for watching all those full of action Fallout 3 videos, to get hyped for the game.

BTW I find the pepboy thing overwhelming, seems like it could be complicated to keep up with all the stuff you can do there, SOO MUCH items and sh*t.

I really didn't get to mess around alot in megaton I will hang around
there more and do side quests for people in there, since the next location I
need to go is like 100 miles away .
you sound like me... i have nothing really... im out of bullets... i have my bb gun still and when i went in that school i k!lled the girl w/ the knife and i ran from the other two then got out the school and those damn dogs chased me ... then i drank some water hid until the next day, started walking down the hill and got my head blown off my a random person shooting at me ... i started laughing and then turned it off ... ill get back on it later though and how the hell do you fast travel

Last edited by TH35; 01-23-2009 at 05:27 AM..
 01-23-2009, 10:10 AM         #569
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
you sound like me... i have nothing really... im out of bullets... i have my bb gun still and when i went in that school i k!lled the girl w/ the knife and i ran from the other two then got out the school and those damn dogs chased me ... then i drank some water hid until the next day, started walking down the hill and got my head blown off my a random person shooting at me ... i started laughing and then turned it off ... ill get back on it later though and how the hell do you fast travel
Fast Travel= go to the Pepboy and then Map and from there pick the destination and press X.

I k!lled all of those freak in the school with my Knife, I also noticed that

random guy...well I noticed him blowing up the sh*t out of a cow or

something with 4 legs, I was like WTF!, then tracked him down and k!lled him

with my Knife.

That V.A.S.T stuff makes this game's combat kind of easy, I would imagine if

that wasn't there the chances of dying would be greater.

I played like for 2 to 4 hours and I only got k!lled when I tried going towards

the radio station( just to test the route)then I found like 3 dogs and they

killed me, its kinda stupid because I k!lled all those freaks like nothing( even a

freak and his dog!).

Anyways I played a bit more last night and I am almost Level 4 and sold alot

of sh*t to that chick, even got a Rocket Launcher and some other

guns & ammo:applause:.

BTW I wanted to know, I am supposed to be stealing things? because

at one point I made this guy get off drugs or something, then he told me

to go get the drugs and sell it, gave me a key to a place. Then I went inside

and I saw no drugs or nothing.

I am supposed to have a certain

amount of BAD Karma right?, because I almost made this guy join me but the

sh*t said "your karma is too high to have him join".

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-23-2009 at 10:13 AM..
 01-23-2009, 11:56 AM         #570
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont get caught stealing people will k!ll you and jericho is optional he does help early because he can carry tons of sh*t for you that you can sell
 9 years ago '07        #571
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
when i played it in the morning again i got caught up in a battle between the mutants and i forgot what they were called but they are heavily armored i got shot and died because i barely had life left and i dont like the fact when i drink the water i get radiation in my system the game is fun although im constantly saying oh sh*t when a raiders,dogs, moles, or that those 2 headed bulls chase me...
 01-23-2009, 07:30 PM         #572
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Did you meet that crazy looking chick with plans of making a book?, this bi*ch wants me to get 200+ radiation and she will fix me later she says, so I don't
pay alot of attention to that radiation because I plan on getting back there and getting fixed up and perhaps getting something good out of helping this crazy chick with her book.
 9 years ago '08        #573
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^Did you meet that crazy looking chick with plans of making a book?, this bi*ch wants me to get 200+ radiation and she will fix me later she says, so I don't
pay alot of attention to that radiation because I plan on getting back there and getting fixed up and perhaps getting something good out of helping this crazy chick with her book.
Help her finish the book, she'll give you some useful items when you finish each one of her missions and you'll also find new places on the map you're going to want to go to later on...
 01-24-2009, 05:03 PM         #574
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
radiation poisoning is part of the game dont stress it you can get up to 999 and not die so dont worry about it and drink the water it gives you life which is more important than not having radiation poisoning
 9 years ago '07        #575
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
yea i met her i didn't even find megaton when i started out i was just walking everywhere i ended all the way at oasis then i fast traveled back to the vault then i finally found megaton now where im saved im at the dupoint station on my way to the washington monument but there was 4 raiders out there they k!lled me like 4 times before i turned it off

Last edited by TH35; 01-24-2009 at 08:59 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #576
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
Operation Anchorage drops tomorrow. Woot!
 01-27-2009, 01:09 AM         #577
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im checkin for OA at midnight .. if its not up by 12:30 imma hit the sheets and start early at 6 lol
 01-27-2009, 07:01 AM         #578
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i beat oa in 4 hours well worth the 800 you get some nice nice unique items when u get out of the pod
 9 years ago '06        #579
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
just reading this thread makes me wanna pop in fallout and go on a k!lling spree. i still need that trophy
 01-27-2009, 02:29 PM         #580
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OA seems a lil too easy .. i was playing the game half asleep n seemed to not have many problems at all .. im nice with the sniper already and when i wanna get in on a dude i use that damn laser .. i do like the scenery tho .. im only half way through so there is hope 1 hour of gameplay down already

to homie that finished it in 4 hours ... did u find all the intel ??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy