The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #541
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
 TriangleOffense said:
no they just yell at you and the other computer is down in the food supply place at the bottom of the entrance to megaton this also works on any computer that turns red when you go to hack it
i did it mad times but i swear my karma wasnt changing for sh*t....do i have to do it like a million times for it to eve take a significant effect? im trying to get the bad karma trophies
 9 years ago '07        #542
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 TriangleOffense said:
level 20 is the cap until march when theBrotherhood DLC is released they are raising the level cap to 30 and making it very very difficult to level up to 30 (think prestige in COD x5 from what ive read)
So, Oblivion...
:angry12:
 01-19-2009, 11:10 PM         #543
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swiff epics said:
i did it mad times but i swear my karma wasnt changing for sh*t....do i have to do it like a million times for it to eve take a significant effect? im trying to get the bad karma trophies
if your doing this for the level 8 and 14 karma achievements then just have multiple saves use a save that has you neutral before leveling up and go k!ll a ton of people to get the achievement then revert back to your neutral save and go to rivet city to the church donate a ton of money then go k!ll some stuff to get the good achievement. after doing these again load up your neutral save and keep playing off that one youll have the game you want and the achievements. If this doesnt help then yes yes it takes a while to get bad karma by using the computers but its a non violent way to get the result you want
 9 years ago '08        #544
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 TriangleOffense said:
level 20 is the cap until march when theBrotherhood DLC is released they are raising the level cap to 30 and making it very very difficult to level up to 30 (think prestige in COD x5 from what ive read)
oh...lol i was getting mad...so we're still going to be able to get the rest of the Perks and level up all the skills to 100?
 01-20-2009, 09:42 AM         #545
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
oh...lol i was getting mad...so we're still going to be able to get the rest of the Perks and level up all the skills to 100?
you will beable to get MORE perks as for all of them Im not sure because new ones are being added and I dont know how many you will beable to get at that point. As for leveling up all your skills to 100 this can be done also make sure your find all the skills books throughout the wasteland there are 384 or so in total each one adding a point (2 if you chose the right perk) to your skills
 9 years ago '07        #546
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
i k!lled colin moriarty and went outside for 3 days when i came bac in megaton he was there why would this happen
 9 years ago '04        #547
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 72 72
This game is amazingly fun. Now the only problem I have with this game and its a major major one is that the main mission was waaaaaaaaaaay to short it felt rushed. Just when the game started to get good and then I get to go through vault 87 and then boom about 20min after the vault 87 thing it ends I was like wtf I didn't even buy anything for my house, saw maybe 4 city's and had a sh*t load of stuff I was going to sell didn't get to do that at all. I finished the damn game when I was lv 15! Oh and I did many side quests. Now I know there is like a million(ok not a million lol) side quests but they should have made the main quest longer and maybe worked some of the side quests into the main story. Don't get me wrong I loved the game but felt cheated a bit for how rushed it felt even when you meet your dad it felt short. I can honestly play the game again put everything into sneak and speech and beat the game in an hour and a half max. Again loved the game but damn it was too short they should have made it longer and have you go around the whole map.

Last edited by Steve07; 01-20-2009 at 02:43 PM..
 01-20-2009, 07:54 PM         #548
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastermind_AD said:
i k!lled colin moriarty and went outside for 3 days when i came bac in megaton he was there why would this happen
he is a key charachter when did you k!ll him
 9 years ago '07        #549
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
after i got the info about my father
 9 years ago '04        #550
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Was enjoying this sh*t and decided I'd get the CE, sell my copy on eBay. My sh*t went for a respectable 40, and I copped a "Brand New, Factory Sealed!" Collector's Edition, robbed dude for 45. I think he was salty because I opened that sh*t and it had everything but the game. :banghead:

Edit: This was copped on eBay, and it was sealed. fu*ker took the game and reshrinked it at Kinkos or some sh*t.
 01-21-2009, 12:25 AM         #551
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Was enjoying this sh*t and decided I'd get the CE, sell my copy on eBay. My sh*t went for a respectable 40, and I copped a "Brand New, Factory Sealed!" Collector's Edition, robbed dude for 45. I think he was salty because I opened that sh*t and it had everything but the game. :banghead:

Edit: This was copped on eBay, and it was sealed. fu*ker took the game and reshrinked it at Kinkos or some sh*t.
whatever you do dont take it out on the bobblehead if yoru mad send it to me I need 13 more for my shelf
 9 years ago '06        #552
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Ya the ONLY knock on this game was the level cap @20. Oblivion's was like 50, granted there were no perks, but games like Fallout shouldn't have such an early cap, especially withe the worlds being as big as it is. Just somethin bout not hearin the "Chi-ching!" sound, with no positive +XP when u k!ll somebody that isn't satisfiying. Doesnt make the game feel as deep as oblivion, but thats what happens when u try for the more mainstream appeal
 9 years ago '05        #553
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
help what do i do when i get the armor of the brotherhood. it say i have to be trained to use it. do i just follow the hood around intil they teach me or i got to do them a favor or something. its heavy and am thinking about dropping it
 01-21-2009, 08:23 AM         #554
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-redrum said:
help what do i do when i get the armor of the brotherhood. it say i have to be trained to use it. do i just follow the hood around intil they teach me or i got to do them a favor or something. its heavy and am thinking about dropping it
drop it and play on you dont get trained until a bit further along in the MAIN quest. Personal suggestion would be keep doing the main quest until you get trained once you get trained you can branch out and do some of the more threatening side quests wearing the brotherhood armor
 9 years ago '04        #555
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 TriangleOffense said:
whatever you do dont take it out on the bobblehead if yoru mad send it to me I need 13 more for my shelf
Lmao, nice. So I'm guessing all the bobbleheads in the game are visually unique, and that they randomly give you one of them when you buy the game? Either that or you're just hardcore, or being sarcastic, I can't tell which.

Game is insane though. Taking it up in the PayPal resolution center right now.
 01-22-2009, 12:29 AM         #556
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Lmao, nice. So I'm guessing all the bobbleheads in the game are visually unique, and that they randomly give you one of them when you buy the game? Either that or you're just hardcore, or being sarcastic, I can't tell which.

Game is insane though. Taking it up in the PayPal resolution center right now.
in game they all look differant out of game they are the same but ive started to collect 20 for my shelf I have a ton of random sh*t like that old mcd's toys original gi joes in case from when i was a kid im just a random pack rat
 9 years ago '04        #557
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
^yea aight, you tryna get rich in a few years when you sell'em all, i see ya plan...
 01-22-2009, 09:26 AM         #558
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fallout day!.....
 9 years ago '05        #559
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
imbout to start back up playin this today...I accidently saved over my 40 hour save file so i was pissed...imma start up again..migh tmake a good guy.
 9 years ago '05        #560
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
what are the main things i should level up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy