most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #521
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
 KSoraci7 said:
grow up nerd
 01-15-2009, 02:37 AM         #522
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im debating if i should cop this. can anyone sum up what the game is about?
 01-15-2009, 03:30 AM         #523
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
The game is about being the best game ever.
Nuff said. Buy it. If this thread isnt any proof already.
 01-15-2009, 07:08 AM         #524
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
just scan through the thread man there are reviews posted everywhere
 01-16-2009, 05:55 AM         #525
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good to see this thread get the sticky
 01-16-2009, 01:52 PM         #526
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anyone is thinking about getting this game you can click the following link below and grab the collector's edition for the 360 for $60 new and they ps3 version for $65 new

why is the ps3 version more I have no idea they both offer the same premium items in a DVD a bobblehead and exclusive art book and the metal lunch box

enjoi

01-17-2009, 01:03 PM         #527
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
if anyone is thinking about getting this game you can click the following link below and grab the collector's edition for the 360 for $60 new and they ps3 version for $65 new

why is the ps3 version more I have no idea they both offer the same premium items in a DVD a bobblehead and exclusive art book and the metal lunch box

enjoi

the collectors on PS3/360 are both 59.99 at best buy. just copped it 2day
 9 years ago '06        #528
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
whats a good way to get bad karma? i was thinkin bout k!lling everyone in megaton...but if i come back in 3 days will they all be back to life so i can k!ll them again?

im pretty sure once i k!lled the sherrif then i came back after 3 days and he was alive again but im not sure if that was just because he was part of a mission.
 01-17-2009, 08:40 PM         #529
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swiff epics said:
whats a good way to get bad karma? i was thinkin bout k!lling everyone in megaton...but if i come back in 3 days will they all be back to life so i can k!ll them again?

im pretty sure once i k!lled the sherrif then i came back after 3 days and he was alive again but im not sure if that was just because he was part of a mission.
there are 2 computers in megaton that you can hack. here is what you need to do go up to the computer in moira's store and click on it like your going to hack it but dont hack it just exit out. everytime you do this you get bad karma repeat until desired evilness is reached

edit

sorry forgot to add this no they will not come back to life just use the comp trick its safer and you keep your NPC's alive which in my opinion are fun to have around

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 01-17-2009 at 08:41 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #530
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 1447 1447
 swiff epics said:

Just talk to Mr. Burke and blow Megaton up.
 01-17-2009, 10:17 PM         #531
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:
Just talk to Mr. Burke and blow Megaton up.
im not sure hes looking for major game altering ways to affect his karma
 9 years ago '06        #532
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
 TriangleOffense said:
there are 2 computers in megaton that you can hack. here is what you need to do go up to the computer in moira's store and click on it like your going to hack it but dont hack it just exit out. everytime you do this you get bad karma repeat until desired evilness is reached

edit

sorry forgot to add this no they will not come back to life just use the comp trick its safer and you keep your NPC's alive which in my opinion are fun to have around
Thanks man....will moira and her guard try and beat me up though? would be a shame cos i like moira, i want my character to pipe her.
 01-18-2009, 12:14 PM         #533
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swiff epics said:
Thanks man....will moira and her guard try and beat me up though? would be a shame cos i like moira, i want my character to pipe her.
no they just yell at you and the other computer is down in the food supply place at the bottom of the entrance to megaton this also works on any computer that turns red when you go to hack it
 9 years ago '05        #534
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
i went to go grab this game after all the talk man this game is crazy good man am so into it and all i did was leave the v 101
 01-19-2009, 08:48 AM         #535
FuhhhQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannnnn Thank you Boxden. Im so glad i bought this game.

If anyones contemplating this game my advice is.. Buy it. You shouldn't regret it.
 9 years ago '05        #536
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
This game is GOTY but its over rated IMO. Don't throw fruit at me, but that's just what I think. Yeah its GOTY, but..its not a ZOMG FALLOUT 3 IZ TEH BEST GAME OF TEH CENTURY. Great game, yeah, 9.5/10, but yeah.
 01-19-2009, 09:57 AM         #537
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
This game is GOTY but its over rated IMO. Don't throw fruit at me, but that's just what I think. Yeah its GOTY, but..its not a ZOMG FALLOUT 3 IZ TEH BEST GAME OF TEH CENTURY. Great game, yeah, 9.5/10, but yeah.
noones gonna bi*ch man your entitled to your opinion at least your giving the game the credit its due
 01-19-2009, 10:41 AM         #538
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
yea i agree with you on that. game is really good but not the best ever. and GOTY maybe. its between this and GOW2 imo
 9 years ago '08        #539
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Damn my XP have stopped updating?! :angry12:
for some reason I keep k!lling deathclaws and I get no XP message for that or whatever else I do...my sh*t stopped at the first line of the 20th level.
 01-19-2009, 07:59 PM         #540
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
Damn my XP have stopped updating?! :angry12:
for some reason I keep k!lling deathclaws and I get no XP message for that or whatever else I do...my sh*t stopped at the first line of the 20th level.
level 20 is the cap until march when theBrotherhood DLC is released they are raising the level cap to 30 and making it very very difficult to level up to 30 (think prestige in COD x5 from what ive read)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy