Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #481
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Ldogg310 said:
dont k!ll the slavers homie theres the guy in the back building you bring 20 chinese a.ssault rifles to and he gives you the hook up on some real nice items after a few days, asnd bringin in slaves in fun that mezz be trippin me out
fu*k that i refuse to help the slaver k!lled all of them and took eulogy's clothes

star paliddin got k!lled in the process though she didnt follow me into a building came back outside she was dead damn shame to she was holding most of my broken weapons and crap items
 01-06-2009, 02:05 PM         #482
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
fu*k that i refuse to help the slaver k!lled all of them and took eulogy's clothes

star paliddin got k!lled in the process though she didnt follow me into a building came back outside she was dead damn shame to she was holding most of my broken weapons and crap items
reload youre save before you went into the building and dont miss eulogy's hat on the table i missed it my first time through
 9 years ago '04        #483
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
reload youre save before you went into the building and dont miss eulogy's hat on the table i missed it my first time through
its to late now im trying to get into vault 87 now
 01-06-2009, 04:09 PM         #484
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
its to late now im trying to get into vault 87 now
my best suggestion and i guarantee alot of people will agree with this is do not rely on your autosaves save alot and often when entering a big battle save after winning one save etc... if you have a game save from around when that happened reload it if it is not to far back for you to replay the other parts to keep her alive this is all on you but keep in mind save alot and often so you can reload when something like this happens. this is also the best way to get the computer hack and lock pick achievements done just save right in front of the computer or door and then try to hack if it fails reload and so forth and so on
 9 years ago '04        #485
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
my best suggestion and i guarantee alot of people will agree with this is do not rely on your autosaves save alot and often when entering a big battle save after winning one save etc... if you have a game save from around when that happened reload it if it is not to far back for you to replay the other parts to keep her alive this is all on you but keep in mind save alot and often so you can reload when something like this happens. this is also the best way to get the computer hack and lock pick achievements done just save right in front of the computer or door and then try to hack if it fails reload and so forth and so on
is she that important because i do have a save from back that far it was just a pain in the a.ss to beat that part with like 6 people running at us at once then the guy with the rocket launcher and the two on the tower

most of that stuff i remember from playing oblivion about the lockpicking and saving alot which i do i just want to know is she that important later on

Last edited by MosDefinition; 01-06-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 01-06-2009, 04:51 PM         #486
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cot damn is this game that good?, 20 pages for this joint

I seen it today at GS but fu*k is 60 bucks, thats a bit too much for this game

which I ain't that sure about yet, even though I seen some gameplay on my

cable channel dedicated to gaming called "GameplayHD", from what I saw it has

crazy gore and cool sniper shooting, even horror feel to it in some parts.

ONE THING that bothered me was that I saw no vehicles to move from one place to the other, Oblivion had Horses and sh*t does this have any type of transport?, or is it all walking mad slow for hours??????

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-06-2009 at 04:54 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #487
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:

ONE THING that bothered me was that I saw no vehicles to move from one place to the other, Oblivion had Horses and sh*t does this have any type of transport?, or is it all walking mad slow for hours??????
if you played oblivion and like that then you'll like this game
 01-06-2009, 05:27 PM         #488
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
is she that important because i do have a save from back that far it was just a pain in the a.ss to beat that part with like 6 people running at us at once then the guy with the rocket launcher and the two on the tower

most of that stuff i remember from playing oblivion about the lockpicking and saving alot which i do i just want to know is she that important later on
no she is not i let all my followers die fu*k them the game was meant to be played alone in my opinion it has a much better feel when your by yourself so no stress there

DA DOPEMAN said:

yes its that good. $60 is not too much for this game when you consider the amount of time you can have put into the game to complete the whole story with side quests (85 hours for me not including free form quests and uniqe item collections over 150 total on one character). The horror feel is fantastic at some sections of the game vault 106 will scare the sh*t out of you and the first time you meet a deathclaw have fun not to mention the dunwich building is creepy as fu*k. There are no vehicles the game was meant to be explored on the plus side of that once you do discover a location it stays on your map forever and you can fast travel from point a-b in a matter of seconds but once you are in the wasteland you will want to walk around and explore especially once you level up a bit and can handle your own against yau gai's and radscorpions.
 9 years ago '05        #489
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1459 1459
 DA DOPEMAN said:
There are no vehicles but once you have discovered a location, you can fast travel there. Didn't bother me at all.
 01-07-2009, 12:41 AM         #490
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Oblivion had Horses and sh*t, I wonder why they didn't put some Mad Max type car in this joint, oh well but since you can teleport from places thats cool I guess.

I am interested, will try to see if I can cop it after my brother is done with DMC4, I lost interest in that sh*t a while ago but he is almost done with that, I will sell it towards this game. I know the game is time consuming you say which is cool, I need it for about 2 months(Until k!llzone 2 comes out)

btw no I never played Oblivion, but I did watch my lil brother play that for a while( he finished it) and the whole atmosphere, lighting and graphics with the incredible huge levels was shocking to see, I can a.ssume Fallout 3 does that even better right?.

btw One more thing that was nice as I watched the gameplay footage was, when he went STEALTH body suit(ala Snake) and put a grenade on some guy's pockets and blew him up! , also the sniper k!llings he was doing were fu*king brutal, heads blowing into pieces and sh*t, damn I need to try this game out is all I said after watching that.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-07-2009 at 12:50 AM..
 01-07-2009, 02:38 AM         #491
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

btw no I never played Oblivion, but I did watch my lil brother play that for a while( he finished it) and the whole atmosphere, lighting and graphics with the incredible huge levels was shocking to see, I can a.ssume Fallout 3 does that even better right?.
i think Fallout 3 is a lot better then Oblivion, especially if your more into shooters. Graphically the game is right up there with anything else (except for the animations used for people walking). I still think this is 2008 GOTY, which is saying a lot because MGS4 and GTA4 were also so damn good.
 9 years ago '04        #492
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9603 9603
some raiders ran up on me and a few had no bodies
just a head and some hands and sh*t
scared the fu*k outta me
 01-07-2009, 10:25 AM         #493
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
some raiders ran up on me and a few had no bodies
just a head and some hands and sh*t
scared the fu*k outta me
in the tunnels under little lamplight i had dogs floating around with no heads somuch randomness in here its crazy but most of it doesnt affect gameplay its just kinda funny
 01-07-2009, 11:19 AM         #494
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
in the tunnels under little lamplight i had dogs floating around with no heads somuch randomness in here its crazy but most of it doesnt affect gameplay its just kinda funny
Yo... I was walking out of the Dunwich building (shook as fu*k I might add) and Charon was shooting at something that I couldn't see, I hear him screaming and a little radscorpion scuttles by, I turn around and Charon is swimming in the ground... he wasn't just stuck... dude was doing the brea$troke in the mud...

Now that freaked me the fu*k out.

OH and what's up with Jaime's body disappearing in there? That place scares the fu*k out of me! I don't even like going into the Subways

Last edited by GhostDigga; 01-07-2009 at 11:33 AM..
 01-07-2009, 01:27 PM         #495
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Yo... I was walking out of the Dunwich building (shook as fu*k I might add) and Charon was shooting at something that I couldn't see, I hear him screaming and a little radscorpion scuttles by, I turn around and Charon is swimming in the ground... he wasn't just stuck... dude was doing the brea$troke in the mud...

Now that freaked me the fu*k out.

OH and what's up with Jaime's body disappearing in there? That place scares the fu*k out of me! I don't even like going into the Subways
did you listen to all the tapes while you were in there it adds an extra freaky element listening to him turn into an infected
 9 years ago '04        #496
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Question how do you get 100 Lock PIck Skill im stuck on 98 but i maxed it out to 100... If there something else i have to do?
 9 years ago '04        #497
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
are you addicted to anything? or do you have radiation poisoning? things like that can lower your stats make sure you visit the doctor often or purchase the laboratory and infirmary(sp?) from the supply chick in megaton as soon as you can to avoid this...

Last edited by Big War; 01-10-2009 at 02:10 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #498
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 D-Clutch said:
Make sure you look there. I forgot that sh*t too the first time.

Yea it was.. sh*t got me scared as fu*k
Damn y'all making me not wanna go in that sh*t...this game already got me all jumpy when I play at night

I found a glitch in Big Town, after you've done all the quests there and you ask the dude Pappy about him and Bittercup it should say [SUCCESS] and you gain 7 XP, you can talk to him again and ask him the same question and it gives you 7 XP again! I did it like 30 times till I leveled up...
 01-11-2009, 10:43 PM         #499
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
Damn y'all making me not wanna go in that sh*t...this game already got me all jumpy when I play at night

I found a glitch in Big Town, after you've done all the quests there and you ask the dude Pappy about him and Bittercup it should say [SUCCESS] and you gain 7 XP, you can talk to him again and ask him the same question and it gives you 7 XP again! I did it like 30 times till I leveled up...
that glitch can be used if you play back through the game after you talk to buttercup you can go in to him and ask him about her and gain a speech sucess towards the achievement you can do this as many times as you want some people had trouble finding 50 challenges to win so this can be used but the 50 have to be done in one playthrough
 01-11-2009, 11:09 PM         #500
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am waiting until my lil bro beats Prince Of Persia, he already beat DMC4
once he is done with POP, I will cop FALLOUT 3 by selling those two games.

I been actually researching about the game, asking about what I need to know in order to have a good start in the game.

Some dude told me pick, SCIENCE/SPEECH/PICKPOCKET, told me you level up faster. But keep in mind I have no idea whats that means YET, I really don't want to know either rather see it first hand.

But I just wanted to know what was the best way to begin this game and have fun also be INTO the game enough to keep playing it.

I am the kind of gamer that, if a game isn't clicking or pulling me after a few hours I am done with the game. I ain't into that whole forcing myself to like a game sh*t, I stopped playing Bioshock because I figured very early on( like after beating the first daddy) that this game just isn't for me, so my lil brother has that game to play in his routine.

From what I gathered and seen so far of FALLOUT 3, I get the feeling I will like the game, so I am not too worried about having a Bioshock type situation, since I really wasn't hyped for Bioshock and just wanted to give it a try, I am most def hyped for FALLOUT 3 though, so by next week I should have it, after my lil bro is done with POP(POP is like 8 hours long).

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-11-2009 at 11:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago