Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #461
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Anyboy else gets an I Am Legend feel from this game? I found the dog a while ago and I just went underground and there's ghouls that look like those fu*kers from the movie
 9 years ago '04        #462
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 TriangleOffense said:
if you "beat" it in 5 hours you didnt even begin playing it and i find that kinda hard to do anyway it takes 45 min to get out of the vault the tranquility lane is about a 30 min quest getting out of the memorial the first time takes about 20 min raven rock is another 20-30 min. hey but if you say you "beat" it in 5 hours i guess i believe you ....

:applause::applause:
yo i'm stuck in tranquility lane i have to break up the peoples marriage but i cant seem to be able to i keep getting the same conversation options and i have talked to everyone in the town

:angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #463
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
go to the henderson crib and take the naughty sleepwear, then through it rockwell's basement, and tell the wife that he has been cross dressing
 01-05-2009, 03:51 AM         #464
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
yo i'm stuck in tranquility lane i have to break up the peoples marriage but i cant seem to be able to i keep getting the same conversation options and i have talked to everyone in the town

There's something in the abandoned house. Touch things you wouldn't normally touch when you're in there, and memorize the tune that plays in the background, outside. That's too many spoilers already. Make sense of the advice though, you won't need to paddle around breaking up marriages. Oh and when you do find what I'm talking about, try activating the Chinese a.ssault program. :cool-smiley-009:
 01-05-2009, 07:17 AM         #465
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:

Do exactelly what greece said below

Greece said:
go to the henderson crib and take the naughty sleepwear, then through it rockwell's basement, and tell the wife that he has been cross dressing
 GhostDigga said:
There's something in the abandoned house. Touch things you wouldn't normally touch when you're in there, and memorize the tune that plays in the background, outside. That's too many spoilers already. Make sense of the advice though, you won't need to paddle around breaking up marriages. Oh and when you do find what I'm talking about, try activating the Chinese a.ssault program. :cool-smiley-009:
if you do this on your first playthrough youll miss one of the best quests of the game. Although i would highlly suggest going back and doing this later as it is a very fun alternative and you wont loose karma. if you do want to do the workaround you need to activate some items in order The sequence to the musical sucession in the abandoned house is: Radio, pitcher, gnome, pitcher, concrete block, gnome, and finally the coke bottle by the door use at your own discresion
 9 years ago '05        #466
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
k am about to go get this game. but help me on this. do i need a guide for this game or just play, becasue they way you guy talk, its like you need alot of help. or would i be good by just playing the game and only asked if i need help?
 9 years ago '04        #467
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9646 9646
Vault 106 =
 01-05-2009, 10:10 AM         #468
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t-redrum said:
k am about to go get this game. but help me on this. do i need a guide for this game or just play, becasue they way you guy talk, its like you need alot of help. or would i be good by just playing the game and only asked if i need help?
first things first WHAT THE fu*k CHANGE YOUR AVY !!!! next you can play without a guide but there is so much to the game that a guide does not hurt when stuck just ask ive beat the game 4 times now and have almost all the unique items ive done every quest and freeform quest there is so people can help
 9 years ago '04        #469
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
ok I am about to go out and grab this game(everyone keeps saying its great and I should try it) I have a few questions though. Is there an online mode or a co-op mode online? Also I have never played any of the first 2 fallout games do I need to before I play this? One more question and please don't turn this into a flame war but which is better the PS3 or 360 version? Or are they soo similar that it doesn't matter.

Last edited by Steve07; 01-05-2009 at 12:32 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #470
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 t-redrum said:
Make sure you get out there and explore. The main quest is really cool but doesn't take that long. There is just SO much to discover in this game. I played without a guide, but looked on the internet once in a while, I wanted to make sure that I found everything.

Just make sure you put some time into this game.
 9 years ago '05        #471
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Steve07 said:
ok I am about to go out and grab this game(everyone keeps saying its great and I should try it) I have a few questions though. Is there an online mode or a co-op mode online? Also I have never played any of the first 2 fallout games do I need to before I play this? One more question and please don't turn this into a flame war but which is better the PS3 or 360 version? Or are they soo similar that it doesn't matter.
1. Yes, it is really great.
2. No online mode.
3. No, I havent played the first 2 either, and found this one incredible.
4. No big differences between the 2 versions. Only thing is the PS3 version appears to have more glichtes and bugs, so I'd go with the 360 version if I were you.

Last edited by D-Clutch; 01-05-2009 at 12:53 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #472
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
 ErnieB said:
Vault 106 =
Yea, sh*t was scary as fu*k.
 9 years ago '04        #473
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 D-Clutch said:
1. Yes, it is really great.
2. No online mode.
3. No, I havent played the first 2 either, and found this one incredible.
4. No big differences between the 2 versions. Only thing is the PS3 version appears to have more glichtes and bugs, so I'd go with the 360 version if I were you.
Thanks I'll go 360 version. Going out to grab it now!
 01-05-2009, 02:46 PM         #474
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve07 said:
Thanks I'll go 360 version. Going out to grab it now!
good call 360 and pc only get DLC
 9 years ago '06        #475
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I got a question for those of you who have gotten this far.....how the hell do you c lear project purity of any remaining threat? I had already discovered the anchorage memorial and cleared it out... are they talking about that whole surrounding area
 01-05-2009, 07:08 PM         #476
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I got a question for those of you who have gotten this far.....how the hell do you c lear project purity of any remaining threat? I had already discovered the anchorage memorial and cleared it out... are they talking about that whole surrounding area
if you already k!lled everything in the memorial the first time then you should be all set if not go do a walk through of the entire interior of the building make sure all super mutants are dead there are a few sneaky ones in the bottom levels once you do this go back out to your father and speak to him to let him know its all clear. from there you should be able to move on in the main story very good part your at right now as well have fun
 9 years ago '05        #477
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
 beantown85 said:
 TriangleOffense said:
there are a few sneaky ones in the bottom levels
Make sure you look there. I forgot that sh*t too the first time.

Ldogg310 said:
was vault 106 the one where you keep having them "visions" if so the yeah that did trip me out a few times..
Yea it was.. sh*t got me scared as fu*k

Last edited by D-Clutch; 01-05-2009 at 07:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #478
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
i just beat the main quest last night, i wanna start another one but i'm gonna give it a break, i haven't touched my other games(except midnight club and madden when the kids are around/awake) in a month...
 9 years ago '04        #479
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 GhostDigga said:
i ended up figuring this out later i didnt even finish that did the chinese army invasion

i guess by doing that i missed out onsomething though

now i'm stuck on the slaver part i decided after i realized they were slavers me and my follower were just going to run up in there and k!ll all of them and take the kids but this dude with a rocket launcher keeps k!lling me

oblivion was alot less frustrating than this game
 01-06-2009, 09:02 AM         #480
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i ended up figuring this out later i didnt even finish that did the chinese army invasion

i guess by doing that i missed out onsomething though

now i'm stuck on the slaver part i decided after i realized they were slavers me and my follower were just going to run up in there and k!ll all of them and take the kids but this dude with a rocket launcher keeps k!lling me

oblivion was alot less frustrating than this game
stay in eulogy's house when you start the onslaught then slowlly work your way outside and back towards the main gate make sure you have some stimpaks and youll be fine
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy