The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #441
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
 beantown85 said:
whats the best place to get weapons, I'm stuck walking around with a busted up hunting rifle and some empty lazer guns
k!ll some motherfu*kers and steal their weapons!!!!

I beat the game twice now.. I thought I had discovered everything, and then accidentally stumbled upon the Alien Blaster :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #442
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 D-Clutch said:
kill some motherfu*kers and steal their weapons!!!!

I beat the game twice now.. I thought I had discovered everything, and then accidentally stumbled upon the Alien Blaster :applause:
I been tryna do that but I only come across raiders and those super mutants and both have horrendous weapon selection.... Usually I'll just start roaming around in the wasteland looking for sh*t ammo is tough to come across.

At what level did you get the rock-it launcher?
 9 years ago '06        #443
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GhostDigga said:

Oh I just beat the sh*t out of that dude and take his Silenced 10MM and deactivate the bomb, thus keeping the Sheriff alive and Megaton a happy place.

Well... until I get my hands on the game again in a few days, then I'm blowing the sh*t out them hoes.... :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
I saved them too but I was gonna go back and shoot the sh*t out of the town for the XP when I get enough ammo to do so then just rob the place.
 9 years ago '04        #444
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 beantown85 said:
I been tryna do that but I only come across raiders and those super mutants and both have horrendous weapon selection.... Usually I'll just start roaming around in the wasteland looking for sh*t ammo is tough to come across.

At what level did you get the rock-it launcher?
i think if you do the first 2 survival guide jobs for the chick in the megaton supply shop, she gives you the schematics to make one...

once you make one, you can use any random sh*t for ammo, and you can also buy guns and ammo from her too, she'll buy anything you have actually...

lol i actually use her for storage, i sell her some sh*t, then come back later and buy it back from her when i need it...

SXL said:
this game is the sh*t ive never played RPGs this deep before ...wtf why that happened to the sheriff tho...i accidentally snitched on the guy trying to blow up Megaton and sent the sheriff his way and then i found him dead in the saloon, then I took his coat and hat lol.
lol thats what you get for snitchin, i k!lled that dude cuz he tried to play me when i said i won't blow up the town, then i took HIS hat...

my sheriff still walkin around like he run sh*t...

Last edited by Big War; 01-02-2009 at 09:38 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #445
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 D-Clutch said:
kill some motherfu*kers and steal their weapons!!!!

Alien Blaster is too rigged. Its very easy to find usually b/c that information is on web and you don't have to k!ll anything to get it. I had to personally refrain from using it b/c it was a 1 shot k!ll with your energy wep skill at 75+

The two places you could probably use it without feeling too bad is the deathclaw Sanctuary and probably if you are by yourself trying to take Evergreen Mills.
 9 years ago '06        #446
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
Okay I just restarted my game over. I want to go stealthy this time around. Starting out should I

Strength = 5
Perception = 6
Endurance = 5
Charisma = 1
Intelligence = 9
Agility = 7
Luck = 6

If so what perks should I get from 2-20 I can't seem to find no good guides lol I messed up my first player so I'm starting over he only lvl 7 Thanks in advance guys

Last edited by Blockburner28; 01-03-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 01-03-2009, 01:34 AM         #447
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
Okay I just restarted my game over. I want to go stealthy this time around. Starting out should I

Strength = 5
Perception = 6
Endurance = 5
Charisma = 1
Intelligence = 9
Agility = 7
Luck = 6

If so what perks should I get from 2-20 I can't seem to find no good guides lol I messed up my first player so I'm starting over he only lvl 7 Thanks in advance guys
that sounds pretty good man i may up agility more maybe to a nine but make sure you get silent running as a perk and always always walk with your pip boy off and wear light clothes to make less noise
 9 years ago '06        #448
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
that sounds pretty good man i may up agility more maybe to a nine but make sure you get silent running as a perk and always always walk with your pip boy off and wear light clothes to make less noise
thanks man
 01-03-2009, 01:51 AM         #449
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to the vip section and download the official prima guide it has a ton of stuff in it man
 9 years ago '05        #450
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Blockburner28 said:

Strength = 5
Perception = 6
Endurance = 5
Charisma = 1
Intelligence = 9
Agility = 7
Luck = 6

You are gonna need a way to k!ll. I suggest small guns and try for sneak attack crits. In that case you would want luck at 8 for crit, agility at 8 for action points for VATS, perception at 7 to see where mobs are. Reduce endurance to 2 since stimpaks are plentiful and you'll be sneaking so you'll end up getting the drop on most mobs and avoid head on f!ghts.

Look for perks that like finesse, commando, silent run, mysterious stranger, action boy/girl, grim reaper sprint, better crits, sniper. Any perk that will help you k!ll quickly before anyone can get close to you. You'll need to mix the perks in with SPECIAL (intense training) you'll wanna get luck to 9+bobblehead=10. Get intelligence to 10 which you can do with the bobblehead so no worries there. Maybe try to get agility to 10 if you can spare the extra point. So thats probably about 3 times you'll need to use intense training. The rest is at your discretion.
 9 years ago '06        #451
space
space
 iggyemu said:
You are gonna need a way to k!ll. I suggest small guns and try for sneak attack crits. In that case you would want luck at 8 for crit, agility at 8 for action points for VATS, perception at 7 to see where mobs are. Reduce endurance to 2 since stimpaks are plentiful and you'll be sneaking so you'll end up getting the drop on most mobs and avoid head on f!ghts.

Look for perks that like finesse, commando, silent run, mysterious stranger, action boy/girl, grim reaper sprint, better crits, sniper. Any perk that will help you k!ll quickly before anyone can get close to you. You'll need to mix the perks in with SPECIAL (intense training) you'll wanna get luck to 9+bobblehead=10. Get intelligence to 10 which you can do with the bobblehead so no worries there. Maybe try to get agility to 10 if you can spare the extra point. So thats probably about 3 times you'll need to use intense training. The rest is at your discretion.
Okay I went with
5 - strength
6 - perception
3 endurance
1 charisma
9 intelligence
8 agility
8 luck
 9 years ago '08        #452
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
I think im going to take a week off work to play this sh*t...and sell my other games to buy food...fallout style lol
 9 years ago '04        #453
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
this was a great gaming experience 92 hours later and 1000 achievements points game is complete I got my moneys worth can't wait for that downloadable content. it was kinda gay 20 is the level cap cause I damn near should have been past 30
 01-03-2009, 09:34 AM         #454
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I own and beat Gears 2...Fable 2...Left 4 Dead...COD:WAW...GTAIV...but nothing is on the level that Fallout 3 is on...a truly epic game...It's impossible to not be completely addicted and wrap yourself into the game...IMPOSSIBLE...
 9 years ago '08        #455
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I haven't beat the game yet but at lvl 18. I just found and lost my dad too if that gives you any idea of where I'm at! too many side quests! This game is def a GOTY and a classic!
 9 years ago '06        #456
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Lol ye games addictive..haven't even begun looking for my dad yet..just staying around megaton trying to get everything built up as much as possible
 9 years ago '05        #457
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
yea so i guess im the only one who beat it in like 5 hours n thought it sucked
 9 years ago '05        #458
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Grown Man Ish said:
Yes.

If you have beat it in 5 hours, you did something wrong. This is an rpg, not a shooter. Get out there and explore the Wasteland. If not, cop Call Of Duty or some sh*t.
 01-04-2009, 09:49 PM         #459
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
if you "beat" it in 5 hours you didnt even begin playing it and i find that kinda hard to do anyway it takes 45 min to get out of the vault the tranquility lane is about a 30 min quest getting out of the memorial the first time takes about 20 min raven rock is another 20-30 min. hey but if you say you "beat" it in 5 hours i guess i believe you ....

D-Clutch said:
Yes.

If you have beat it in 5 hours, you did something wrong. This is an rpg, not a shooter. Get out there and explore the Wasteland. If not, cop Call Of Duty or some sh*t.
:applause::applause:
 01-04-2009, 10:43 PM         #460
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you truly beat it in 5 hours... you haven't even scratched the surface of the game yet! lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy