The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #421
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
 beantown85 said:
yea that freezing sh*t is pretty annoying though... at first I thought that my brand new xbox was beginning to red eye but I was playin Mass Effect the other night and was havin no problems with it and been playin some other games quite a bit without all these problems and this is my second copy of fallout 3. I'd like to know if other ppl got problems with the freezing too.
Yeah, it freezes on my friends too. But it's all worth it. We all deal with it and that's why we keep a lot of saves. The freezing is nothing as long as you don't lose anything important.

Seriously, just keep playing. Fallout 3 is the GOTY in my opinion. Over MGS4, LBP, GeOW2 which were all amazing games. (Cheap Shot: GTA4 sucked...in my opinion.)
 12-30-2008, 08:40 AM         #422
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
i love how everyone blames getting stuck in a game on the player...typical boxden fanboyism.

this game really isnt even close to game of the year. its an average run of the mill game that could have been better in a lot of ways.
Tell me more, man. I was about to cop it but I only wanna buy grade A++ games.
 9 years ago '05        #423
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
ok i got u...its getting better now
 9 years ago '04        #424
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11482 11482
i beat the game awhile back took bout a month and was very disappointed @ the ending
 12-30-2008, 12:52 PM         #425
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
i beat the game awhile back took bout a month and was very disappointed @ the ending
should be fun to see how the march DLC works with the way the game ended
 9 years ago '04        #426
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
 Metalzoa said:
A++ games in your opinion or depending on what other people say? Rent it and try it for yourself. Everyone has different opinions...
 9 years ago '04        #427
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11482 11482
 TriangleOffense said:
should be fun to see how the march DLC works with the way the game ended
yeah cuz i notice there is something else to do i went to every place and even the hidden place where u cant reach lol
 9 years ago '06        #428
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
lol yea the auto save is really bad sometimes. if its only the begining just start over. this is like game of the year
 9 years ago '05        #429
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 1445 1445
 Metalzoa said:
Quit bullsh*tting and cop the game already.

Epic :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #430
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Metalzoa said:
I agree yo ushould probably try it out. I wasn't sure about it but I had heard good things so I just grabbed it. It's the type of game where you are either going to get addicted to it or you are probably gonna play it once in a while.
 9 years ago '04        #431
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 D-Clutch said:
Quit bullsh*tting and cop the game already.

Epic :agreement6:
agreed....was waiting for a reason to get it...couldnt pass up on it for 40...sh*t is great.
 12-30-2008, 11:24 PM         #432
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aiight. This is going to be my Jan 1st hang-over cure game.
 9 years ago '04        #433
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9568 9568
man i already have bad nerves (get easily frightened at some sh*t)
i can't take traveling at night anymore
ill be walkin and somethin sneaks up on me and makes me jump
im tired of that sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #434
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
Just beat it. Great game.

3rd place in my Top 5 games of the year.
 9 years ago '06        #435
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
whats the best place to get weapons, I'm stuck walking around with a busted up hunting rifle and some empty lazer guns
 9 years ago '06        #436
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Just restarted the game with being bad opposed to good..seems like its easier..new to fallout games..when do I get to get my skills up? Will it alert me n I do it or periodically check the pip or w.e? Lol
 01-01-2009, 10:16 PM         #437
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
whats the best place to get weapons, I'm stuck walking around with a busted up hunting rifle and some empty lazer guns
If you're talking about vendors then I would suggest Flak and Shrapnel's Gun Shop in Rivet City (which is on the south east corner of the map in case you didn't know) I think one of them can repair your guns too.

If you happen to find a certain place in the Miresti Trainyard there's someone who can sell you guns and repair them as well.

If you can't get to a vendor or are in a dungeon (enclosed space like a building) and can't travel, then try to find a small group of Super Mutants (preferably just one, but I don't know if they travel in packs or not) and steal their weapons.

Usually one of them will have a hunting rifle on them or something better like a Minigun or atleast a melee weapon so you can get to your nearest town without being completely unarmed.

bigmike5115 said:
Just restarted the game with being bad opposed to good..seems like its easier..new to fallout games..when do I get to get my skills up? Will it alert me n I do it or periodically check the pip or w.e? Lol
Every time you level up you get to a.ssign skill points (attributes) to your character and choose on perk (a special ability like Animal Friend which makes enemies neutral to you and if you choose it again, friendly towards you)

Seems to me like you should've atleast gotten to level two if you're already starting a new game, but anyways, just k!ll a lot/do a lot of side quests and you'll get skill points.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 01-01-2009 at 10:19 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #438
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
this game is the sh*t ive never played RPGs this deep before ...wtf why that happened to the sheriff tho...i accidentally snitched on the guy trying to blow up Megaton and sent the sheriff his way and then i found him dead in the saloon, then I took his coat and hat lol.
 01-01-2009, 11:09 PM         #439
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SXL said:
this game is the sh*t ive never played RPGs this deep before ...wtf why that happened to the sheriff tho...i accidentally snitched on the guy trying to blow up Megaton and sent the sheriff his way and then i found him dead in the saloon, then I took his coat and hat lol.

Oh I just beat the sh*t out of that dude and take his Silenced 10MM and deactivate the bomb, thus keeping the Sheriff alive and Megaton a happy place.

Well... until I get my hands on the game again in a few days, then I'm blowing the sh*t out them hoes.... :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
 01-02-2009, 02:07 AM         #440
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fallout 3 >>>>>>>>>>

Game is so damn addicting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago