The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2008, 02:18 PM         #401
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
whoa whoa...calm you a.ss down. all i said was, boxden has a tendency to blame gaming issues on the player, with any game ever created. i've seen it a million times. and then on top of that, the getting stuck on fallout 3 issue is affecting all sorts of people.

i gave you hate because you acted like a bi*ch with your comments. you did nothing to help the guy, just said "you suck at the game, play something else". save that sh*t.
giving hate = bi*ch move
 9 years ago '05        #402
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
i thought i was doin sumthin wrong but i have like 10 of the same gun n sh*t i didnt know i can throw 9 n keep the ammo
 9 years ago '05        #403
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I love how that word seems to confuse the sh*t out of people. Not saying you, but when it first came out people were saying the game sucked because their character was moving so slow, lol.

Get a room by doing the megaton quest. Either result (blowing up the town or not) will get you a room in different places. Be wary of storing your stuff in any other place, I've heard that there is a chance you can lose things. Don't want to lose a Fatman or your whole backup collection of guns.

There is the perk for extra weight. Increasing your strength helps as well. Also, depending on where you're at, try to get a partner as soon as you can. They seem to be able to carry limitless stuff I think.
 12-29-2008, 02:22 PM         #404
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Overencumbered?.....tha fu*k
if your serious it means hes carrying to much weight if your not serious Im an a.ss for replying
 12-29-2008, 02:23 PM         #405
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
i thought i was doin sumthin wrong but i have like 10 of the same gun n sh*t i didnt know i can throw 9 n keep the ammo
dont throw them away repair them combine all alike guns to make a more powerfull gun man
 9 years ago '06        #406
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Ghost13 said:
Yeah, the game can freeze a lot. It did on me. Installing to the HDD seemed to have lessened it.

Don't depend on the Auto-Save when playing this game. Try to make a save after anything important or before heading into a town. Just whenever you think is a good time to.

But trust me, put some time into this game. Once you start figuring out how it works, you should start to love the game.
yea that freezing sh*t is pretty annoying though... at first I thought that my brand new xbox was beginning to red eye but I was playin Mass Effect the other night and was havin no problems with it and been playin some other games quite a bit without all these problems and this is my second copy of fallout 3. I'd like to know if other ppl got problems with the freezing too.
 9 years ago '04        #407
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
I just make Fawkes hold all my sh*t.. big green son of a bi*ch...
 9 years ago '05        #408
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
repair all ur sh*t..drop useless sh*t like plates and forks....eat ur food....keep all ammo since it doesnt weigh u down...sell sh*t u dont need(raider armor)
 9 years ago '06        #409
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 beantown85 said:
how are you going to say I'm the one who's pissed off when you're bringing up your loser lakers in a video game thread? You lost, get over it or k!ll yourself cuz no one respects your team's showing in last years finals.

I know I dont. They gave up at half time. You know they aint got no heart when Kobe is sitting down and Luke Waton is taking your shots. Boston just got in that a.ss. The Lakers won this season game, okay, wait until the finals. Me, I want to see The Piston go all the way just so AI can get a ring.
 9 years ago '05        #410
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
At higher levels super mutants are cake. Especially when you get the A31's plasma rifle.

Before that..when you make runs to places you have to go under ground. Only raiders and weak ghouls in the subway. You can get to all of the big cities through the subway system. You just gotta follow the maps and the signs. I made my Rivet City run from GNR all underground.

If you are f!ghting the Super mutants for quests I suggest you use a lot of VATS and a hunting rifle. Always shoot at where the higher chance to hit is. Save often. Its tough but always sneak when you move at early levels so you can increase your chances of a sneak critical. Only head shot if you are 95% on the head or you'll just waste VATS points. Try to avoid head on f!ghts with mutants at early levels. In the museum of technology I used a lot of grenades and mines to drop them a little then finished em with the hunter rifle

Last edited by iggyemu; 12-29-2008 at 02:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #411
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
Why is it so hard to shoot sh!t from far away?? Does he character's range attacks improve as u level? right now im level 5 and i still have to run up close to enemies to even have half a chance at hitting them...
 9 years ago '05        #412
iggyemu 
space
space
As you level your targeting gets better. Between perks and putting points into your skills like small guns or energy weapons you'll be knocking off heads with one shot later in the game. There are quite a bit of perks that help with targeting in VATS and just ability to hit overall. You can't expect to be sniping enemies from great distances at level 5. You might get the occasional head shot here or there but for the most part you'll have to get your hands dirty.
 12-29-2008, 03:45 PM         #413
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because you had never shot a gun until you left the vault as you get higher you get more accurate pay attention to that perks you choose
 9 years ago '05        #414
iggyemu 
space
space
Drop things you don't need. I only pick up more than one weapons or apparel so I can repair stuff I already have. The majority of the money you make will come from the Scrounger perk where you get more ammo from containers or bodies. Ammo sells for a sh*t load and you get a sh*t load of it...more than you'll ever need. And the great thing about ammo..its weightless....even missiles and mini nukes.
 12-29-2008, 03:51 PM         #415
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
whoa whoa...calm you a.ss down. all i said was, boxden has a tendency to blame gaming issues on the player, with any game ever created. i've seen it a million times. and then on top of that, the getting stuck on fallout 3 issue is affecting all sorts of people.

i gave you hate because you acted like a bi*ch with your comments. you did nothing to help the guy, just said "you suck at the game, play something else". save that sh*t.
Okay fine, I understand you now, we both could've worded our sh*t better, but that's not what I meant, and I don't even think I said that. I believe that was another guy that I was quoting. But, just for fun, I'll go back and explain my posts.

Yeah, it's not that the game is a piece of sh*t, it's just that some people can't figure out how to make it fun*. Stick to Tetris.
*isn't that the truth though? I'm not saying the OP can't.

I take it you haven't played more than 1 hour of the game? You gave it up too quickly man, this isn't a fast paced shooter. And you don't keep the BB gun for the rest of the game bro, pick up a 10mm pistol and blast away until you get your hands on the Hunting Rifles, Sniper rifles, Shotguns, a.ssault Rifles, Missile Launchers, Mini Guns... the list goes on... or just again, stick to Tetris.*

*This could have been interpreted as saying he sucks, but I was just telling him about the different types of weapons he could get later on that would, essentially make the game more fun.

I agree with everything you said, but what if he can't get out? Like he saved in his Megaton house and he doesn't have a good gun? I think that's what's got him stumped.*
*This was in response to dude who was going off on him, again, just trying to see what the problem is.

Make sense?

Last edited by GhostDigga; 12-29-2008 at 03:53 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #416
iggyemu 
space
space
In the 60 hours I put into this game. I only froze one time. 360 version is very well designed. I saw no bugs other than that 1 freeze.

Overall none of the things you people are complaining about happened to me. To me this was a great experience...lots of side-quests and even more free form quests. I never had a problem with any of things some of you are complaining about so IMO if you got some issue you probably did something stupid that resulted in it.
 9 years ago '05        #417
iggyemu 
space
space
Another thing...around level 5 was where I got the combat shotgun. That will help you a great deal as you have to get up close. Try to conserve ammo as its pretty scarce early on. But once you get that gun your experience playing the game will greatly improve.
 9 years ago '07        #418
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
So, on the mission to get to GNR, I save right before the behemoth shows up. Jericho is my sidekick, he sees the behemoth, and runs at it... (I have no idea what was on his mind) and he gets knocked into the building

I then reloaded, walked far away from where the behemoth arrives, told him to wait there and the Fat Man did its business.
 9 years ago '05        #419
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 iggyemu said:
In the 60 hours I put into this game. I only froze one time. 360 version is very well designed. I saw no bugs other than that 1 freeze.
same here, it only froze once.
 9 years ago '05        #420
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2672 2672
spolier alert..

so i been playin all the little missions doin a main mission every now and then but tonight i pick back up on the main game and i go and find dad in that virtual world do what betty tells me to then me and dad move on back to purity sh*t..im fixin fuses and sh*t and bammm next thing u know im standin at the glass watchin dad die..wtf...i would have never seen that sh*t comin..i then went to the canter and learned bout the armour got me some of that sh*t now im off to vault 78 or 87 or whatever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy