The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #381
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 D-Clutch said:
It is. I've noticed there are some retards on this board that have played the game for half an hour, sucked at it and started complaining. You just have to get through the beginning, you'll see that this game is insane.
yeah i was really thinking about trading this sh*t in cuz it's mad boring at the start but by reading yall post im going to get back into the game and trust your words when u say the action picks up
 9 years ago '06        #382
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 ErnieB said:
Im coppin this jawn tomorrow at Target :applause:
if i were u, i would wait till amazon has this deal so u wouldn't have to pay tax. Amazon usually likes to match deals with other stores 2 or 3 days later aftatthey deal so i would until thursday to pick this up.
 9 years ago '04        #383
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9590 9590
 GrimeyMoney said:
if i were u, i would wait till amazon has this deal so u wouldn't have to pay tax. Amazon usually likes to match deals with other stores 2 or 3 days later aftatthey deal so i would until thursday to pick this up.
I bought it this morning. It was only 41.10 with tax
 9 years ago '06        #384
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
anyone else notice the bugs that are in fallout 3 tho? I came across a few... like at certain spots in the wasteland it will get choppy, if ur shooting when you die, when you respawn you will fire a shot off real quick sometimes turning hte villagers against you... it did freeze on me too and it was a new copy that i bought.

I'm starting to come around on the game a litlte bit other than those annoying bugs I already talked about though.
 9 years ago '06        #385
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
I got pretty addicted to this sh*t over the past couple days. There's been a couple times that it froze up on me turns out the game has a sh*t load of bugs and sh*t like that. Anyone else had the problem with the freezing? My xbox is about a month and a half old and the copy of fallout is brand new.
 9 years ago '04        #386
space
space
im in springvale
is the girl you are talking about named silver?
i got bottle caps from her
what happens when i k!ll her?
 12-29-2008, 12:46 AM         #387
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
im in springvale
is the girl you are talking about named silver?
i got bottle caps from her
what happens when i k!ll her?
if you got the kaps from her just let her live if you want you can do anyting to anyone you want in this game I just wanted you to go there first so you can take option 1 from moriarty and not have to pay him double save you the trouble cause he would have sent you there anyway but charged all her caps for the info now you get to keep the rest of her money which is important at the begining of the game
 9 years ago '04        #388
space
space
Im in the Springvale Elem. School right now. Ive murked most of the raiders. Im putting the game up for tonight but tomorrow im gonna try to make it down to the tunnel to get that a.ssault rifle

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 12-29-2008 at 01:13 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #389
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 ErnieB said:
Im in the Springvale Elem. School right now. Ive murked most of the raiders. Im putting the game up for tonight but tomorrow im gonna try to make it down to the tunnel to get that a.ssault rifle
brings back memories of when ifirst cu ton fallout...now im runnin around wit power armor and plasma rifles, terrible shotgun, and lincolns repeater...or runnin up on super mutants wit my Fisto knockin heads off.
 9 years ago '05        #390
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 beantown85 said:
anyone else notice the bugs that are in fallout 3 tho? I came across a few... like at certain spots in the wasteland it will get choppy, if ur shooting when you die, when you respawn you will fire a shot off real quick sometimes turning hte villagers against you... it did freeze on me too and it was a new copy that i bought.

I'm starting to come around on the game a litlte bit other than those annoying bugs I already talked about though.
What console you playing on? The PS3 version has more bugs than the 360 version.. I'm playing on 360 and saw very few bugs.

And yeah, like I said in the other thread, to me this game is dope as hell.

Make sure you take your time and explore the Wasteland though. The main quest is dope, but it won't take you that much time. There are 20+ side quests, tons of locations, and other cool stuff to discover if you put some time into the game.

Last edited by D-Clutch; 12-29-2008 at 06:58 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #391
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 kc10785 said:
yeah i was really thinking about trading this sh*t in cuz it's mad boring at the start but by reading yall post im going to get back into the game and trust your words when u say the action picks up
Yeah, to me this game is dope as hell. The map is so big it's insane, so many locations and other things to discover.

Most important thing when playing this game though is the will to explore. Just take your time. The main quest is dope, but it won't take you that much time. There are 20+ side quests, tons of locations, and other cool stuff to discover if you put some time into the game.
 9 years ago '06        #392
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 D-Clutch said:
What console you playing on? The PS3 version has more bugs than the 360 version.. I'm playing on 360 and saw very few bugs.

And yeah, like I said in the other thread, to me this game is dope as hell.

Make sure you take your time and explore the Wasteland though. The main quest is dope, but it won't take you that much time. There are 20+ side quests, tons of locations, and other cool stuff to discover if you put some time into the game.
I'm playing it on 360.... a new copy of the game on a month old system. Trying to figure out if there's other ppl on here that have had similar problems. Last night I googled "fallout 3 freeze 360" and came up with a sh*tload of results.

Usually it's a spot in the wasteland that will cause it to get a bit laggy and there were 2 times within a span of about 10 minutes that it just froze up on me in the middle of walking around in megaton.
 9 years ago '05        #393
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
someone gimmie a cheat or some good advice to deal with this sh*t plz
 9 years ago '04        #394
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Pick up Brotherhood armor.
 9 years ago '06        #395
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
sell the sh*t you dont need
 12-29-2008, 01:22 PM         #396
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get a fu*kin crib
 9 years ago '04        #397
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
 beantown85 said:
I'm playing it on 360.... a new copy of the game on a month old system. Trying to figure out if there's other ppl on here that have had similar problems. Last night I googled "fallout 3 freeze 360" and came up with a sh*tload of results.
Yeah, the game can freeze a lot. It did on me. Installing to the HDD seemed to have lessened it.

Don't depend on the Auto-Save when playing this game. Try to make a save after anything important or before heading into a town. Just whenever you think is a good time to.

But trust me, put some time into this game. Once you start figuring out how it works, you should start to love the game.
 12-29-2008, 01:55 PM         #398
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

Okay fine, you don't have the game. I apologize for not keeping a record of your purchases or maybe I just missed your post that explicitly mentioned that you haven't bought the game. Maybe I should read more carefully.

So let's rewind here, all I said was the player controls the game. So you gave me hate and caught some feelings, it's okay, I catch feelings too from time to time. If you want to throw me in with the rest of Boxden and accuse me of getting "homo" over my "favorite game" beat your chest and whatnot, go on ahead, but to me that sounds like bi*ching. It's not even a big deal. I figured you might like to be humored though.
whoa whoa...calm you a.ss down. all i said was, boxden has a tendency to blame gaming issues on the player, with any game ever created. i've seen it a million times. and then on top of that, the getting stuck on fallout 3 issue is affecting all sorts of people.

i gave you hate because you acted like a bi*ch with your comments. you did nothing to help the guy, just said "you suck at the game, play something else". save that sh*t.
 12-29-2008, 02:16 PM         #399
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really ??? just dump all the bullsh*t you dont need IE dinner plates etc and get and use a locker at GNR to store your sh*t until you get a house. make sure you read books they weight a pound each use the food you pick up before stimpacks because they have various weight to them and stimpaks dont. cmon man think a little bit
 12-29-2008, 02:17 PM         #400
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Overencumbered?.....tha fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago