The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2377 2377
 Ex The God said:
Yeaa...no...you walk out here and see some b00ty looking mountains...oblivion was pretty as fu*k when you walk out..while the draw distance is better in F3 obvlivions escape looked better

Get the fu*k out of the house...jesus

fu*k YO LIFE!
LOCUST!!!

wait...its just The Joker :(
 9 years ago '05        #22
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yea this sh*t is straight crack. Just copped today and breaking out that view was sick. Felt good to pummel the sh*t out of the Overseer with his own boys Police Baton lol
 9 years ago '05        #23
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
damn is this game that good? i never played oblivion so dont know much about this style of game. does it make you jump? lol..not a big fan of those..relying on boxden to make my decision...almost wanna copp this tonight at walmart..
 9 years ago '05        #24
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
damn is this game that good? i never played oblivion so dont know much about this style of game. does it make you jump? lol..not a big fan of those..relying on boxden to make my decision...almost wanna copp this tonight at walmart..
Go for it man this game is great. I played about 3 hours and did maybe 5 quests and this sh*t is amazing. Sucks being a nice guy though since I'm always out of ammo.
 9 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 RedLite said:
i didnt like using the 3rd person view BUT i finally realized if you hold the left bumper and use the right stick you can zoom in and out to the distance you like for the 3rd person view. i like that.
Yooo a million props if i could. I adjusted my camera so its a slightly over the shoulder view and its much more tolerable now. although i still prefer first person more.
 10-30-2008, 10:23 AM         #26
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that being nice sh*t, i destroy all the shopkeeps and travelers for all they got. stealing and raping babys
 9 years ago '05        #27
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Awperator2 said:
fu*k that being nice sh*t, i destroy all the shopkeeps and travelers for all they got. stealing and raping babys

i always k!ll merchants who be out in the wastelandfor they sh*t..fu*k buyin ammo out there I be runnin low man.

and The 44 scoped magnum is Nice...headshots usualy blow them the fu*k up.
 10-30-2008, 10:52 AM         #28
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:

i always k!ll merchants who be out in the wastelandfor they sh*t..fu*k buyin ammo out there I be runnin low man.

and The 44 scoped magnum is Nice...headshots usualy blow them the fu*k up.
get the mysterious stranger perk. ahahhaha if you love the magnum you will love that perk! plus it helps a lot

that magnum is a beast its the best small gun.
the s3xiest looking weapon is the shiskabob its the flaming sword. love it!

Last edited by Awperator2; 10-30-2008 at 10:53 AM..
 10-30-2008, 11:01 AM         #29
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone know where to get the power glove or dogmeat? i know fatman is in rivet city market but i cant find the glove
 10-30-2008, 11:23 AM         #30
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just saw this video of this guy shootin someone in the head like 20 times and the guy was still standin lol
 9 years ago '05        #31
space
space
So yah just being a**holes and k!lling everyone lol? I was thinking about that sh*t but like what if i ever do need something? Do the merchants respawn? I robbed Megaton armory once and that sh*t was hard as fu*k man. Goddam Robot keep fu*king my sh*t up.
 10-30-2008, 01:00 PM         #32
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
So yah just being a**holes and k!lling everyone lol? I was thinking about that sh*t but like what if i ever do need something? Do the merchants respawn? I robbed Megaton armory once and that sh*t was hard as fu*k man. Goddam Robot keep fu*king my sh*t up.
im a level 18 paragon. i punish criminals, keep everyone else alive. people in megaton give me random crap every time i visit the city. its like im some sort of hero. but i run up in slave traders hideouts and massacre them all. i k!lled eulogy jones and now somebody has a bounty on me. some weak a.ss talon gang tha jumps me all the time.

there is sooo much sh*t to do in this game its amazing. i havent even gotten to the left side of the map yet and im already almost leveled out, which sucks because i want to keep getting those perks and building my dude up to 100 in all stats. making weapons is fun. i love the railway rifle (choo choo). still havent found the schematics for the dart gun or the gauntlet. the game is addicting.

btw i still havent learned how to use the power armor. somebody help me out. sh*t, im still looking for the junkyard...

Last edited by ill800; 10-30-2008 at 01:04 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #33
s1mple 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
btw i still havent learned how to use the power armor. somebody help me out. sh*t, im still looking for the junkyard...
to learn how to use the power armor you just gotta keep progressing in the main story untill youre inside the citadel, thats where the brotherhood is located
 10-30-2008, 03:31 PM         #34
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 100% pure evil, but smart, i dont just run up on the brotherhood, i rob everyone when they are sleeping and if need be r*pe and pilage their town

i knew i was going to blow up megaton so i k!lled everyone single person and took all their sh*t. i would do it at tenpenny tower if i didnt have my own medical center and sh*t.. i want to mess up rivet city next.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FATMAN? i just plain bought the power fist in rivet city
 9 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 ill800 said:
im a level 18 paragon. i punish criminals, keep everyone else alive. people in megaton give me random crap every time i visit the city. its like im some sort of hero. but i run up in slave traders hideouts and massacre them all. i k!lled eulogy jones and now somebody has a bounty on me. some weak a.ss talon gang tha jumps me all the time.

there is sooo much sh*t to do in this game its amazing. i havent even gotten to the left side of the map yet and im already almost leveled out, which sucks because i want to keep getting those perks and building my dude up to 100 in all stats. making weapons is fun. i love the railway rifle (choo choo). still havent found the schematics for the dart gun or the gauntlet. the game is addicting.

:agreement6::agreement6:

Im having mad fun and i havent even got me power armor or made a gun. Im only level 4 but im so hyped. I stopped doing the main missions and for last 2-3 hours i was just running around k!lling people chea. Raided the Super Duper mart and fu*king stocked up lovely. I finally got decent guns besides pistol,bb gun,and bat. Im still on the Galaxy News Radio mission from Megaton lmao. I didnt wanna blow it up though i like my pad there

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-30-2008 at 03:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #36
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 TriangleOffense said:
megaton was a blast i have to go back for a few things if you been there you know what im talking about but i just cleared GNR at the mall now and holy sh*t wow fukin kids need food i had to stop damn them for needing to eat
fu*k a Burke
 9 years ago '06        #37
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Awperator2 said:
im 100% pure evil, but smart, i dont just run up on the brotherhood, i rob everyone when they are sleeping and if need be r*pe and pilage their town

i knew i was going to blow up megaton so i k!lled everyone single person and took all their sh*t. i would do it at tenpenny tower if i didnt have my own medical center and sh*t.. i want to mess up rivet city next.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FATMAN? i just plain bought the power fist in rivet city
in the GNR area, a super mutant has it....just k!ll him before he uses them all....i got it with 6 bullets :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #38
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I hate quests in this game sometimes.

You get to a certain point in the quest then you find out you need something that will take a long a.ss time to obtain. Im trying to do the sh*t where you find Red and enslave her, but I cant get inside the Germantown police station. I thought maybe there was a key, but i k!lled all the super mutants and found nothing.
 9 years ago '04        #39
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Pay Day Tomorrow, I'll get my copy. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-30-2008, 05:31 PM         #40
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EGO, how many hours you put in the game so far? I only have 6hours in still havent went to downtown dc.

i am going to put a few hours in tonight hopefully.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy