The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2008, 12:09 PM         #341
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brother first of all that Rivet City trip has WAYYY to many super mutants for you to be engaging at level 6. You can take the river all the way to rivet city without firing a single shot. Do as many side missions as you can to boost up your exp level and explore every single building. Stock up on ammo and weapons and do all the side missions and your gonna be k!lling super mutants by the dozens without even thinking a thing of it
 12-27-2008, 12:23 PM         #342
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

Did you miss the part where the player picked up the controller and got himself stuck?

did you miss the other thread where the player has the exact same problem? or even better yet, the 421,000 google results for stuck on fallout 3.

hate given for getting homo over your favorite game
 9 years ago '04        #343
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 516 516
I forgot about VATS and the hunting rifle. My problem with the hunting rifle was that it would always seem to get damaged fast on me. But it is indeed powerful. And if you have some good ballistic skills, it'll make Super Mutants look like a joke. Then you'll just have to worry about the more dangerous creatures out there.
 12-27-2008, 12:33 PM         #344
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not anything like Fable is it?

I was convinced into buying it but the game is a.ss, too much time needs to be put into it.

I might rent this though.
 9 years ago '04        #345
yo baby daddy 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 27 27
sh*t happened to me before in megaton.. i got the sheriffs keys and then i went into the armory and that robot kept attacking me, along with jericho and everybody else.. i pushed pause and put it on easy but that didnt do the trick and to top it off i had little health.. my best bet is to just load another game file if you have one because that autosave will fu*k you up sometimes.
 12-27-2008, 01:04 PM         #346
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
ever games needs time put into it, matter of fact everything in life does....... Im far from an rpg fan but oblivion and this game really changin my opinion

but you got your opinion homeslice and thats your choice

I didn't mean it like that, it's just you have to progress, go around finding things.

I'd rather start of with a gun and pop heads off.
 9 years ago '06        #347
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 yo baby daddy said:
sh*t happened to me before in megaton.. i got the sheriffs keys and then i went into the armory and that robot kept attacking me, along with jericho and everybody else.. i pushed pause and put it on easy but that didnt do the trick and to top it off i had little health.. my best bet is to just load another game file if you have one because that autosave will fu*k you up sometimes.
yea bout to restart the megaton level... played that part for a while trying to find my way around :banghead: o well gonna have to turn off that autosave, either that or return this sht :angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #348
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 tru_overdose said:
did you miss the other thread where the player has the exact same problem? or even better yet, the 421,000 google results for stuck on fallout 3.

yea I just googled "fallout 3 stuck" :wtf:
 9 years ago '08        #349
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
Ya all great advice. I also used that shiskabobit of what have you. The flame sword that you make. Even when it's worn it does lots of damage to the super mutants. you can find it too though it escapes me witch mission you find it on.
 12-27-2008, 03:36 PM         #350
PhatStarr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's always a good idea to have a lot of new saves. Instead of saving over your last game.
 9 years ago '05        #351
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown85 said:
nah it's butt. Save ya money. No realism in the game at all, especially when it comes to the attacks.

You probably stole something and got the whole fu*king town to turn against you, and now you can't escape, but yet somehow, in beantowns world, that's not real at all.

@ dumbass people like you.

Everyone who dislikes this game is either because

A.) They're too fu*king stupid to get it.

B.) They're too fu*king stupid to get it.

pick.

Stick to more simple minded 2 button run-n-gun games.

BTW

Press Start. Go to Settings. Gameplay. Difficulty. Switch to Very Easy. Shoot up a Stimpak. Now Run.
 9 years ago '06        #352
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Afekz said:

You probably stole something and got the whole fu*king town to turn against you, and now you can't escape, but yet somehow, in beantowns world, that's not real at all.

@ dumbass people like you.

Everyone who dislikes this game is either because

A.) They're too fu*king stupid to get it.

B.) They're too fu*king stupid to get it.

pick.

Stick to more simple minded 2 button run-n-gun games.

BTW

Press Start. Go to Settings. Gameplay. Difficulty. Switch to Very Easy. Shoot up a Stimpak. Now Run.
you talk like you're such a genius on this board it's pretty pathetic. It's a matter of personal choice yet internet dweeb fanboys like you take it like a personal strike against you.

Anyone who says that if you don't agree with them you're stupid is obviously not too bright themselves.
 9 years ago '05        #353
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
No really this game sucks, and I can crush all you n*ggas in COD4.

Real talk.

PSN Che_Wavera.

The problem I had with it is the compass, and the fact the bullets seemed to have no stopping power, no one reacts to your strikes or staggers from a shotgun to the face.

Its total bullsh*t and its annoying.

The weapons being stronger than some weapons despite being identical in appearance is bullsh*t as well, because last time I checked you can't level up your own sh*t. You just steal other sh*t. Dialogue is a.ss, it just made me miss Mass Effect. I did like how the world map is ginormous, that sh*t was crazy. Its not my thing, sorry, I'm not retarded, I don't suck at this game, its just not interesting.

ME2 is gonna sh*t all over this.

Last edited by JaiMega; 12-27-2008 at 04:48 PM..
 12-27-2008, 05:17 PM         #354
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
No really this game sucks, and I can crush all you n*ggas in COD4.

Real talk.

PSN Che_Wavera.

The problem I had with it is the compass, and the fact the bullets seemed to have no stopping power, no one reacts to your strikes or staggers from a shotgun to the face.

Its total bullsh*t and its annoying.

The weapons being stronger than some weapons despite being identical in appearance is bullsh*t as well, because last time I checked you can't level up your own sh*t. You just steal other sh*t. Dialogue is a.ss, it just made me miss Mass Effect. I did like how the world map is ginormous, that sh*t was crazy. Its not my thing, sorry, I'm not retarded, I don't suck at this game, its just not interesting.

ME2 is gonna sh*t all over this.
these are the same people that said gta4 is boring...

i dunno what you people are doing but i shoot people in the face two or three times and their heads explode...matter of fact their whole bodies explode cause i use that bloody mess perk. level up a little bit before you start trying to murder entire towns... and the condition of weapons make a huge difference when it comes to dealing out damage
 9 years ago '05        #355
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Manny05 said:
wow..
i was about to trade my GTA4 for this game...
lmao, DO THAT sh*t RIGHT NOW.

fallout 3 = game of the year. This game is so god damn epic. You have to put a lot of time in it though. There is just so much sh*t you can do, it's amazing. You have to get through the beginning though, keep playing, and you'll see.

Last edited by D-Clutch; 12-27-2008 at 05:44 PM..
 12-27-2008, 05:46 PM         #356
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:

I'm not being a homo over my favorite game bro, I'm telling you not to bi*ch. So go trade the game in for some Madden and keep it moving.
 12-27-2008, 05:49 PM         #357
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigshock said:
Ya all great advice. I also used that shiskabobit of what have you. The flame sword that you make. Even when it's worn it does lots of damage to the super mutants. you can find it too though it escapes me witch mission you find it on.

Vance gives you the schematics for it in the Meresti Station if you support his cause.
 9 years ago '07        #358
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
Thanks for all the feedback and tips. I'm gonna start my new game soon so I'll be sure to use all these tools.
 9 years ago '04        #359
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,160 | Props total: 9588 9588
n*ggas givin hate up in here
IM SCREAMIN HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
 9 years ago '04        #360
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100