Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #321
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 beantown85 said:
Nah I gave up after a while, I was about to smash my head through the TV.

The second I spawn I have ppl shooting at me and I can't run away without getting k!lled and I ahve too many people there to shoot my way out of it.
keep playing the game!! and then go ahead and smash your head through the tv!! 2 game skid and counting!!
 12-27-2008, 01:06 AM         #322
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
i love how everyone blames getting stuck in a game on the player...typical boxden fanboyism.

this game really isnt even close to game of the year. its an average run of the mill game that could have been better in a lot of ways.

Did you miss the part where the player picked up the controller and got himself stuck?
 9 years ago '06        #323
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
Whatever, everyone has their own tastes and opinions, Personally, i think this game is THE sh*t!!
 9 years ago '07        #324
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
Dear BX Gamers,

I need help with Fallout 3. I get brutally beat down by Super Mutants and it seems like I can barely get anywhere alive. This frustration came to me in the mission where you need to gain entrance to Rivet City. I'm level 6, I fast traveled to the museum of technology to cut the trip some. On my way, I ran into a couple Super Mutants and got my a.ss handed to me. It feels like my health drains super fast and it takes forever to k!ll those a**holes. Then, on my 7th attempt, I managed to avoid the Super Mutants but got attacked by a pack of vicious dogs and died.

Now, I've started a new game. I need tips to get off to a great start and tips to just overall improve my play.

Sincerely, Ryngey Rollex
 9 years ago '04        #325
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
pick up everything and sell it for bottle caps. make sure you are stocked up on ammo before traveling to any location. speech skill helps in quests where the quest giver asks you to report back to them. Alot of the time I just wait a day and lie about the quest results (works almost all the time because of the high skill level) but you'd be missing out on the actual quest (which could prove either fruitful or undesirable). Do as much as you can to get money, including boring sidequests. Not all quests will give you bottlecaps (actually a good amount of them won't) but some quests will require YOU to give bottlecaps. Though, in these situations, you can sometimes talk down the price (again, speech skill is invaluable). Don't be afraid of RAD poisoning when you need to heal. Drink water, eat rat meat, whatever. If you feel you can't f!ght an enemy, try to get away. Fallout 3 has tons of skills and perks to allow you to mold the way you play. Someone who likes the combat and shooting will opt for skills and perks that will give them extra boosts in those categories (like a.ssault rifle skills, health resiliency, etc) while others prefer to play conservatively and use unorthodox tactics to get them through the game (persuasion through speech, focusing on stealth and lockpicking, etc etc).

Sorry for the wall of text with no line breaks. It's 5am and i have to stay up making sure my dog doesn't sh*t in my bed. But I hope these tips will help as minor as they may be.
 12-27-2008, 05:43 AM         #326
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Find Lincoln's Repeater in the Museum of History, keep it repaired with Hunting Rifles, get some 44 magnum rounds, pop some heads.

Other than that, get yourself a follower like Jericho in Megaton, and give him power armor if you should find any.

12-27-2008, 09:13 AM         #327
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never did nothing fancy. I think I beat the game at level 12 or 13. Anyway, the hunting rifle is the gun I used against super mutants. Always go into vats and try for head shots.
 12-27-2008, 09:44 AM         #328
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
decide what weapons you wil be using and then sell everything else. Ammo is gold in this game all the ammo you dont use can be sold at a good rate almost 1cap per bullet. Keep everything in a safe location when you get your house store everything from cups to plates to teddy bears until you have enough money to stop picking up bullsh*t. The higher you can get your repair skill the better as well because it will help you make 4 10mm pistols worth 40 caps each turned into one pistol worth 300 caps. other than that just keep playing you will find stuff everywhere. And do yourself one favor semi early in the game do the Reillys Rangers quest whn you complete it she gives you a geomapper modular and she will pay you for all the locations you have discovered and will discover in the future. Also if you go to arlington library you can sell all of your Pre-War book for 100 caps each to the scibe in there. Scrap metal can be sold in the underworld for stimpaks which will save you money.
 12-27-2008, 09:46 AM         #329
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumpin to page one for all the people who keep askin and makin new threads
 9 years ago '06        #330
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 iggyemu said:
Typical noob. Stick with Wii golf or something.

To get the settlers to stop trying to k!ll you have to leave the city and don't come back for 3 days. It may be less but its no more than 3 thats for sure. Thats essentially the time it takes for them to forget you. If you did some dumb sh*t in Vault 101 when you started you are better off restarting your game. Once you are outside you can do what ever you want and the 3 day rule applies.

The mere fact that your situation has never happened to an intelligent human being like myself shows that you are a total idiot and probably should stop attempting to play real games. Stop bad mouthing games b/c you don't know how to play them. Fallout 3 is the game of the year. Bethesda out did themselves and thats saying a whole lot.
do yo uunderstand english you maggot? I am low on health as it is and as soon as I spawn I'm getting k!lled. Tehre's no time to fu*k aroundw ith any of the stuff you are talking about.
 9 years ago '06        #331
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 jaybizzle said:
keep playing the game!! and then go ahead and smash your head through the tv!! 2 game skid and counting!!
I know!! what will the celtics do??? We better trade everyone and rebuild for next year we will never be able to complete with the rest of the league
 9 years ago '06        #332
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
People in this thread are full of sh*t. I press RB and go into that aim mode and blast the guy in the face like 3 times and it says "SETTLER HEAD CRIPPLED'' wtf??? how do you cripple a head??? either I shot him in the head and he's dead or he's not dead... there's no crippling someone's head.

Game is a.ss, I'll put it back in today and start over at the beginning of one of the levels. To the people who are questioning whether or not to buy this game, I would def suggest you rent it. There's nothing worse than a game where when you melee somebody their body doesn't move as your bashign them in the face with a baton. O wait I'm sorry I shouldn't be talking bad about the game because someone will call me unintelligent

Last edited by beantown; 12-27-2008 at 09:58 AM..
 12-27-2008, 10:41 AM         #333
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try to shoot them in the legs? really it cant be that hard to get out. where are you? did you know you can drink water from almost anywhere and restore your health? im sure theres a way out, but your just too fu*king stupid

i dunno dude. i honestly never was dumb enough to get myself into a situation like that. if youre going to start fu*king with people be prepared to k!ll them all. lot of morons in this thread talking about how this game sucks. nah kids, yall just slow. go put in pac man and eat the dots. watch out for those ghosts though.

you idiots do realize this is a role playing game right? people have hit points (HP).. this isnt call of duty.

Last edited by ill800; 12-27-2008 at 10:42 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #334
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
Man I was gonna get this on Sunday for $40 at Target because it looks so interesting but I've never really liked RPG's whatsoever so I think I'll pass. I doubt I'd have the patience to play a game like this. Too bad, it does look pretty ill though.
 12-27-2008, 10:56 AM         #335
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darth Hater said:
I never did nothing fancy. I think I beat the game at level 12 or 13. Anyway, the hunting rifle is the gun I used against super mutants. Always go into vats and try for head shots.
VATS and head shots will help you immensely in combat gotta power up you gun skills. i used melee A LOT @ first to conserve bullets.
 9 years ago '06        #336
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 ill800 said:
try to shoot them in the legs? really it cant be that hard to get out. where are you? did you know you can drink water from almost anywhere and restore your health? im sure theres a way out, but your just too fu*king stupid

i dunno dude. i honestly never was dumb enough to get myself into a situation like that. if youre going to start fu*king with people be prepared to k!ll them all. lot of morons in this thread talking about how this game sucks. nah kids, yall just slow. go put in pac man and eat the dots. watch out for those ghosts though.

you idiots do realize this is a role playing game right? people have hit points (HP).. this isnt call of duty.
I love when lowlifes on this board turn a video game into insults. Exposing yourself for a loser = priceless.
 9 years ago '06        #337
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Man I was gonna get this on Sunday for $40 at Target because it looks so interesting but I've never really liked RPG's whatsoever so I think I'll pass. I doubt I'd have the patience to play a game like this. Too bad, it does look pretty ill though.
nah it's butt. Save ya money. No realism in the game at all, especially when it comes to the attacks.
 9 years ago '04        #338
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
aahaahahhahahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahaaaahaahahha hahahahaahahahahaahahahhahahaaaahaahahhahahahahaah ahahahaahahahhahahaa
 9 years ago '07        #339
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 beantown85 said:
do yo uunderstand english you maggot? I am low on health as it is and as soon as I spawn I'm getting k!lled. Tehre's no time to fu*k aroundw ith any of the stuff you are talking about.
this thread is hillarious
 9 years ago '05        #340
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
:foodanddrink6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago