The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #301
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Is that after you free her from the slave camp? Cause after the Big Town quest I stayed back and helped to defend the town against 4-5 Mutants.

I eventually captured Arkansas, cause he was an a.ss. Shooting me at night at the Minefield, knowing full well I could'a light his a.ss up with my Sniper Rifle from a place he couldn't even see with his old a.ss vision. I came up there and mesmetron his a.ss

But for real, I was REAL SHOCKED when I talked to him after the collar was on. Dude was like "just take it off even if I might die", so I was like aiight cool since it gave me the Science option. I select it and he was like "is this supposed to vibrate?", I was like oh sh*t.. Head popped off and I jumped

Same thing goes for the guy running out of Paradise Falls, I was like n*gga stop running I wanna talk to you. POP. I was SHOOK. lol.

Well now I got another question..

So there were three lil dudes in the Pen in Paradise Falls, and they wanted me to help 'em escape (Escape from Paradise quest). Doesn't this conflict with the Strictly Business quest?

I just found out that you gotta take in all 4 of them VIPs (Arkansas, Red, Susan, Flak) to complete the quest. If this is the case then damn, this will lower my karma like hell.

But if I decide to rescue the lil' kids, will I still be able to continue Strictly Business or would I have to let that quest go since I'm basically letting slaves escape?
 12-04-2008, 09:09 PM         #302
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you DO NOT need all 4 to complete the quest once you return 2 the other 2 become optional (I had already k!lled red when i started this quest). If you want to improve your karma after doing this quest all you have to do is buy the little kids from Eulogy and set them free. Once youve done that get your bobblehead from Eulogys room then k!ll him and all the slavers each one you k!ll gives you good karma and negates the bad karma from enslaving the 2 or 3 you sent there. and left hook finish strictlly busines first then do rescue from paradise each one takes about 10 minutes if youve already been to a few places IE the new slaves locations
 9 years ago '05        #303
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
I tried fu*king around with it and damn, them slavers just ambush the sh*t outta you. I haven't been to Tenpenny Tower and Rivet City yet and I can't be screwed going there, they're miles away. Might as well get Red to go to her clinic, zap her, exit through the back door and fast travel to Paradise Falls to avoid angry Big Town

I can't buy the kids, they're like 500 caps for the normal ones and 1000 for the nerd. But yo, this game is dope as hell, just wished I had a Plasma I can play with right now to enjoy it even more.
 9 years ago '05        #304
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Turns out that to complete Strictly Business you actually need all 4 VIPs. They weren't optional for me, it still had the Quest as active when I gave in Red and Arkansas. So I went to Tenpenny Tower and got Susan back to Paradise Falls.

You wouldn't have guessed where I found her I found her in the suite with that Edward II guy IN BED with Susan, while his wife Elizabeth (or whatever her name is) STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO 'EM IN BED

I talked to Elizabeth wanting to say "yo, you THIS weak?" I told 'em dudes to get out the room (talked to Edward and he and his wife left), leaving Susan in bed alone in sleeping clothes (yeah, I know right, wtf? She dressed normally when I saw her downstairs, this is fu*ked up)

I zapped her face and put a collar, then told her to get to Paradise Falls before her head gets put in a Gore Bag. I still gotta get Flak though, Rivet City, far as hell.
 12-05-2008, 02:04 AM         #305
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Turns out that to complete Strictly Business you actually need all 4 VIPs. They weren't optional for me, it still had the Quest as active when I gave in Red and Arkansas. So I went to Tenpenny Tower and got Susan back to Paradise Falls.

You wouldn't have guessed where I found her I found her in the suite with that Edward II guy IN BED with Susan, while his wife Elizabeth (or whatever her name is) STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO 'EM IN BED

I talked to Elizabeth wanting to say "yo, you THIS weak?" I told 'em dudes to get out the room (talked to Edward and he and his wife left), leaving Susan in bed alone in sleeping clothes (yeah, I know right, wtf? She dressed normally when I saw her downstairs, this is fu*ked up)

I zapped her face and put a collar, then told her to get to Paradise Falls before her head gets put in a Gore Bag. I still gotta get Flak though, Rivet City, far as hell.
i didnt realize that i got it done without putting flak in i just grabbed the wh0ore and the sniper. and make sure you go get the kids you will need them if i were you id get the money up buy them and off all of paridise falls that is once you level up seems you may have just started the game. another word of advice for ya dont do all of the main story right away do some side quests and level up for later plus the side quests are amazing

have fun
 9 years ago '05        #306
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
I'm on Level 9, real close to 10 (been playing te game for 3-4 days). I'm not too far in the game, but I've done a few side quests here and there. GOTY, I'm pretty sure. I got GOW2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, SR2, Madden, dunno if they GOTY contenders or not but FO3 nicer than all of them.

EDIT: , I just popped Three Dog's head off and this n*gga is still talking on the radio.

Oh and by the way, I've completed Escame from Paradise and Strictly Business. Flak, Red, and Arkansas started shooting the other slaves I told to leave after I k!lled all the slavers. Then they proceeded on to k!ll each other. I went to the Temple of Union and they weren't there

Last edited by Left Hook; 12-06-2008 at 12:14 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #307
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wow just got this game today and it is getitng on my nerves.... I somehow turned all the settlers against me and every time I spawn I get fu*king k!lled. There's no possibility of me running away from them I've tried it about 30 times. Wtf am I supposed to do??? If I have to go and restart the game because of some BS this game is a.ss...
 9 years ago '06        #308
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
no one??
 9 years ago '04        #309
ndesent 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 23 23
mang i just played this piece of sh*t game.......how is this sh*t getting all this good reveiws......how are peeps compare this bs to gears........this game is a.ss......being born then a year passes and you escape from a playpen to read yo special book....then u get grown a runaway and u use a bb gun......game is wack a.ss hell
 9 years ago '06        #310
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Do you have a gun? Just k!ll em.
 9 years ago '07        #311
majorleaguepro 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 130 130
game of the year.... ne one hating on this game either doesnt understand or is a clown... if u got the townspeople against u, then dip out the town and lay low for a couple days elsewhere or k!ll em and loot the town
 12-26-2008, 09:19 PM         #312
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, it's not that the game is a piece of sh*t, it's just that some people can't figure out how to make it fun. Stick to Tetris.
 12-26-2008, 09:22 PM         #313
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
mang i just played this piece of sh*t game.......how is this sh*t getting all this good reveiws......how are peeps compare this bs to gears........this game is a.ss......being born then a year passes and you escape from a playpen to read yo special book....then u get grown a runaway and u use a bb gun......game is wack a.ss hell
I take it you haven't played more than 1 hour of the game? You gave it up too quickly man, this isn't a fast paced shooter. And you don't keep the BB gun for the rest of the game bro, pick up a 10mm pistol and blast away until you get your hands on the Hunting Rifles, Sniper rifles, Shotguns, a.ssault Rifles, Missile Launchers, Mini Guns... the list goes on... or just again, stick to Tetris.
 12-26-2008, 09:35 PM         #314
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did you get out or not ?
 9 years ago '06        #315
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 majorleaguepro said:
game of the year.... ne one hating on this game either doesnt understand or is a clown... if u got the townspeople against u, then dip out the town and lay low for a couple days elsewhere or k!ll em and loot the town
With the gun that I have right now that's impossible. I got like 20 ppl running after me and I'm using this little a.ss gun. Even when I press RB and do that special ability thing it doesn't do the trick..... sh*t is bootleg if you ask me.
 9 years ago '06        #316
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
did you get out or not ?
Nah I gave up after a while, I was about to smash my head through the TV.

The second I spawn I have ppl shooting at me and I can't run away without getting k!lled and I ahve too many people there to shoot my way out of it.
 9 years ago '05        #317
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Typical noob. Stick with Wii golf or something.

To get the settlers to stop trying to k!ll you have to leave the city and don't come back for 3 days. It may be less but its no more than 3 thats for sure. Thats essentially the time it takes for them to forget you. If you did some dumb sh*t in Vault 101 when you started you are better off restarting your game. Once you are outside you can do what ever you want and the 3 day rule applies.

The mere fact that your situation has never happened to an intelligent human being like myself shows that you are a total idiot and probably should stop attempting to play real games. Stop bad mouthing games b/c you don't know how to play them. Fallout 3 is the game of the year. Bethesda out did themselves and thats saying a whole lot.
 12-26-2008, 10:31 PM         #318
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Typical noob. Stick with Wii golf or something.

To get the settlers to stop trying to k!ll you have to leave the city and don't come back for 3 days. It may be less but its no more than 3 thats for sure. Thats essentially the time it takes for them to forget you. If you did some dumb sh*t in Vault 101 when you started you are better off restarting your game. Once you are outside you can do what ever you want and the 3 day rule applies.

The mere fact that your situation has never happened to an intelligent human being like myself shows that you are a total idiot and probably should stop attempting to play real games. Stop bad mouthing games b/c you don't know how to play them. Fallout 3 is the game of the year. Bethesda out did themselves and thats saying a whole lot.

I agree with everything you said, but what if he can't get out? Like he saved in his Megaton house and he doesn't have a good gun? I think that's what's got him stumped.

Other than that. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #319
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
wow..
i was about to trade my GTA4 for this game...
 12-26-2008, 11:30 PM         #320
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how everyone blames getting stuck in a game on the player...typical boxden fanboyism.

this game really isnt even close to game of the year. its an average run of the mill game that could have been better in a lot of ways.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy