The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #281
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
i lost buying this for ps3, ps3 is hot garbage.

I would have enjoyed this better on 360.
 11-30-2008, 11:27 PM         #282
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
i lost buying this for ps3, ps3 is hot garbage.

I would have enjoyed this better on 360.
yes you would have if you do get it hit me up man ill get you past if you get stuck i just played tonight for like 4 hours. Had to go get all the Keller family transcripts so i could get the Experimental Mirv from the national guard armory. Even after you beat this game there is so much to do
 9 years ago '05        #283
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
I copped it today. This game is nice as hell. Never been this excited to play a game since ME.
 12-01-2008, 02:10 AM         #284
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... I just spent 24 whole hours playing fallout 3... only took a break once to sleep for 7 hours lol... I'm scared...
 12-01-2008, 02:17 AM         #285
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm over the 30 hour mark and still feel like I'm just scratching the surface. And what the hell was that deathclaw!
 12-01-2008, 03:23 AM         #286
Go0nSqUaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2008, 08:54 AM         #287
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
I'm over the 30 hour mark and still feel like I'm just scratching the surface. And what the hell was that deathclaw!
those things suck but keep their hands man you make a custom weapon with them
 9 years ago '05        #288
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
I can't be screwed doing the main quest all the time, I just did some quests for Moira, any other "good" sidequests? Should I go to Rivet City before I disarm the atomic bomb? I heard there was a bobblehead there. Damn, I should play this game by myself and stop asking nikkas.
 12-01-2008, 04:49 PM         #289
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I can't be screwed doing the main quest all the time, I just did some quests for Moira, any other "good" sidequests? Should I go to Rivet City before I disarm the atomic bomb? I heard there was a bobblehead there. Damn, I should play this game by myself and stop asking nikkas.
the more you explore the wasteland the more you find sidequests but if your looking for some to do there are 2 in megaton that you can do one has a freeform quest as well and there are 2 at least in rivet city and as you explore and do those youll find more. Dont worry man 29 quests to complete tons to do. Hell i just started getting all the rare weapons and stuff took me 5 hours today to get about 10 differant special rare weapons so enjoi man you got plenty of gameplay left
 9 years ago '06        #290
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 TriangleOffense said:
the more you explore the wasteland the more you find sidequests but if your looking for some to do there are 2 in megaton that you can do one has a freeform quest as well and there are 2 at least in rivet city and as you explore and do those youll find more. Dont worry man 29 quests to complete tons to do. Hell i just started getting all the rare weapons and stuff took me 5 hours today to get about 10 differant special rare weapons so enjoi man you got plenty of gameplay left
sh*t, I just spent about 5 hours doing 1 sidequest. Super Mutants were everywhere. (Reilly's Rangers mission)
 9 years ago '05        #291
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Damn this game takes up a great proportion of my time. I've been holed up in my room playing this game all day. Can't find Dogmeat though, he's not in the Scrapyard.
 12-02-2008, 02:01 AM         #292
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Go0nSqUaD said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO!!

big WTF @ this post

random as fu*k
 12-02-2008, 10:53 AM         #293
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoSentU said:
sh*t, I just spent about 5 hours doing 1 sidequest. Super Mutants were everywhere. (Reilly's Rangers mission)
I did the same thing it took me forever to get to the ranger compuond the first time. Hell i just yesterday got into the white house crater site

Left Hook said:
Damn this game takes up a great proportion of my time. I've been holed up in my room playing this game all day. Can't find Dogmeat though, he's not in the Scrapyard.
I found dogmeat here instead of the scrapyard he was just sitting by the bench with the cherry bombs on it

The F. Scott Key Trail & Campground is a camping ground located south of Girdershade. There isn't much more than a couple park benches and a small tow-camper, but is of note because you might cross it en route to the Dunwich Building in the extreme South-West of the Capital Wasteland. It is also notable because it is a reliable place to come across, and defeat, a deathclaw. There are many rock outcroppings to sit atop, plinking away. It is also one of the places where the schematics for the deathclaw Gauntlet can be found.
 9 years ago '04        #294
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
I was going to trade it in but I played it again and thought to myself. Damn I'm a dumb a.ss
 12-02-2008, 05:05 PM         #295
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee said:
I was going to trade it in but I played it again and thought to myself. Damn I'm a dumb a.ss
yeah the game is endless cant see why anyone would trade it in unless they absolutelly hated the game
 9 years ago '05        #296
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
Game of the god damn year imo :applause:

can't stop playing
 9 years ago '05        #297
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Where would you put it in your top 10 games of all time, if it is in it at all?
 12-02-2008, 06:52 PM         #298
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 only thing better was mario brothers but i was like 7 when that came out so nostalga has me on that one. Other than that this IS the best game ive ever played
 9 years ago '05        #299
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
*May contain spoilers*

So I did the Big Town quest and rescued Red from Germantown, went back to Big Town and everyone's calling me a hero. The only reason I even rescued her was because I was on the hunt for Red while doing the Strictly Business quest, and that allowed me to trigger the Big Town quest to find Red (inconveniently in Germantown where all the Super Mutants are).

My question is, after getting good karma for saving her and etc., is there a way out of Strictly Business' bad-karma effects? For example, can I just enslave the other targets? (Flak, Arkansas, Susan). I feel sort of bad for helping out a desperate town and freeing Red from the Mutants then putting a collar on her and then getting to Big Town's bad side.

Thanks.
 12-04-2008, 06:54 PM         #300
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
*May contain spoilers*

So I did the Big Town quest and rescued Red from Germantown, went back to Big Town and everyone's calling me a hero. The only reason I even rescued her was because I was on the hunt for Red while doing the Strictly Business quest, and that allowed me to trigger the Big Town quest to find Red (inconveniently in Germantown where all the Super Mutants are).

My question is, after getting good karma for saving her and etc., is there a way out of Strictly Business' bad-karma effects? For example, can I just enslave the other targets? (Flak, Arkansas, Susan). I feel sort of bad for helping out a desperate town and freeing Red from the Mutants then putting a collar on her and then getting to Big Town's bad side.

Thanks.
the beauty of this game is that you can do anything you want. its up to you. you can go back and k!ll eulogy jones and the entire camp if you want. thats what i did when i found out they were slavers. i massacred those bi*ches. thats what i do to slave towns. i got those n*ggas shook.

you just wont complete the mission if you dont enslave red.

what i want to know is, after you rescue her and go back to big town, they want you to help them against future mutant invasions. i said id show them how to fix the robots. well i cant find the robots and everyone from big town seems to have disappeared. if anyone can help me with that id appreciate it. i totally gave up on that mission.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy