The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2008, 08:25 PM         #261
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
i hear that the ps3 has issues but at least it doesn't fu*k the console up, but i have 30+hrs playing Fallout 3 on my ps3 with 0 glitches and not one freeze, guess i am lucky, but my pc has heaps of problems and glitches and crashes playing it and my 360 kept freezing at the 10th birthday.

so IMHO the ps3 one is the one to get for less problems

less problems ? your the first person ive heard say that about the ps3 version

JaiMega said:
My PS3 played this sh*tty overrated game just fine.
 11-15-2008, 08:30 PM         #262
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
My PS3 played this sh*tty overrated game just fine.
I agree... except change "sh*tty overated" to amazing and GOTY. PS3 issues aren't that bad... I still might get this on my 360 at some point for DLC but ps3 plays fine.
 11-15-2008, 08:39 PM         #263
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
I agree... except change "sh*tty overated" to amazing and GOTY. PS3 issues aren't that bad... I still might get this on my 360 at some point for DLC but ps3 plays fine.
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #264
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,301 | Props total: 11324 11324
i cant get to the oaisis i tried to get there its ona hill and i cannot get there ne help?
im level 20 i got 40k in caps lol
 11-15-2008, 09:15 PM         #265
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
i cant get to the oaisis i tried to get there its ona hill and i cannot get there ne help?
im level 20 i got 40k in caps lol
you gotta be carefull or youll miss the entrance walk all the way aorund the huge rock and keep trying to go up and left go there in the day so you can see it better and it will be after you go up a small hill coming out of the radiated pool at the bottom of the cavern area
 9 years ago '06        #266
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
lol I know i'm not trippin' but how the heck do you run on fallout 3 for the 360?

!Edit! I just read that I had to much stuff on me :D

Last edited by Blockburner28; 11-15-2008 at 10:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #267
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Just beat Fallout,should I trade it in.
 11-16-2008, 07:31 PM         #268
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so,im about done with fallout 3 and its problems

game has been workin fine lately,i popped in the cd and it said "fallout3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close".i already updated my video card drivers not to long ago.so i dont know if thats the reason but im guessing its not

pretty much,im tired of this game messin up i think im just gonna wait til GTA IV comes out(i heard it was comin out the first week of december)and get it
 9 years ago '04        #269
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 Dee said:
play it again, it should be a different experience the second time around...

try to beat it with good karma this time...
 11-16-2008, 07:57 PM         #270
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i restarted my computer and i actually got it to load now.i dunno whats up,am i the only one who has this problem cuz it happened before to
 11-16-2008, 08:28 PM         #271
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee said:
depends on what system you got it for DLC is pc and 360 exclusive and by beat it do you mean all the quests all 29 of em and the main story line etc..... because if not than do what Big War says below

Big War said:
play it again, it should be a different experience the second time around...
 11-16-2008, 09:02 PM         #272
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just starting my second playthrough today, i'm gonna be an evil c*nt this run through k!ll everything(i was a fully good karama the 1st run through), awsome game , still noy had 1 problem with these apparent PS3 issues i hear about (nor has any of my (14) Real Life friends except for 2 of them have had it freeze once but thats it
 9 years ago '04        #273
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
^most of the ppl that have the problems are pc owners, and the occasional 360/ps3 owner...
 9 years ago '05        #274
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
Bump this thread. I'm about to trade L4D for this. L4D isn't bad btw, its one of the best online experiences I've had in a while. I just won't get access to XBL for a month so I'ma trade it in for a single-player game.

I see Triangle Offense loves this game. I hated Oblivion, any reasons why I should love this game? :\
 11-29-2008, 10:04 AM         #275
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I see Triangle Offense loves this game. I hated Oblivion, any reasons why I should love this game? :\
the guns

combat

VATS

u can actually be evil and effect the world
 11-29-2008, 10:24 AM         #276
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Bump this thread. I'm about to trade L4D for this. L4D isn't bad btw, its one of the best online experiences I've had in a while. I just won't get access to XBL for a month so I'ma trade it in for a single-player game.

better combat system, enhanced graphics, great story line, its an rpg that plays like a fps, very well maintained menu for easy access to all of your inventory, 29 total quests available right now (the main story is in here) great weapon selection, total freedom you can go anywhere, dont want to so a quest just wonder the wasteland for hours collecting items to build your character and level up by k!lling enemies or good guys depending on whether or not you want your character to be good or evil. If you need much more than this pick one of the following links and check the reviews for yourself. Oh and dont forget the endless DLC that has been announced for Jan, Feb and Mar of 09

Reviews

Official webite

DLC Announcement
 9 years ago '04        #277
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
 Left Hook said:

I also hated Oblivion, I just couldn't feel it. Fallout 3 is amazing game and very very addictive. No sh*t, after playing this game you're catch you self humming old 1950 songs from the game.
 11-29-2008, 11:04 AM         #278
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee said:
I also hated Oblivion, I just couldn't feel it. Fallout 3 is amazing game and very very addictive. No sh*t, after playing this game you're catch you self humming old 1950 songs from the game.
that joint butcher pete or pushy pete w/e its called is rockin!
 11-29-2008, 04:47 PM         #279
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, finally I'm getting Fallout 3, renting the sh*t again after the first copy bugged out everytime I watched the intro... it better be as good as yall say it is...
 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM         #280
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duuuuude... this was the best game ever made...

Only thing bad about it is I beat it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy