most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 TriangleOffense said:
two differant games but i would say if you have the chance to get this game you should its worth every penny ive beat it twice now each time totallly differant games so yeah get it if you can
That pretty much sealed the deal for me. I like getting my month worth. So seems like you will be getting a 200 dollar game for the price of 59.99. LOL btw I just happen to work @ ebgames for like 1 day a week haha just to see how it was so we get 15% off games I hope I can find it used in there so I can get 25% but its cool i'll cop it new
 11-11-2008, 05:04 PM         #242
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
That pretty much sealed the deal for me. I like getting my month worth. So seems like you will be getting a 200 dollar game for the price of 59.99. LOL btw I just happen to work @ ebgames for like 1 day a week haha just to see how it was so we get 15% off games I hope I can find it used in there so I can get 25% but its cool i'll cop it new
good choice man youll like it and post in here if you get stuck anywhere in the game and if gamestop has it used they should slap the sh*t outa the fool that traded it in
 11-11-2008, 05:11 PM         #243
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been on the backburner since gears2 came
 9 years ago '04        #244
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
co-sign
 9 years ago '06        #245
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
Just picked up it from gamestop. I ask my boss if I buy it and don't like it can I bring it back he said sure i'll only charge you the used game price which is 54.99 so thats good enough for me. But I know I will love it just from this thread well time to play before I have to head to ups tonight :D
 9 years ago '05        #246
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 TriangleOffense said:
only way is to pick the lock my friend
:angry12:

thanks though :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #247
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 Awperator2 said:
been on the backburner since gears2 came
And who the fu*k is that in your avy? :agreement6:
 11-12-2008, 05:21 PM         #248
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so,i upgraded my video card drivers and havent crashed since.but im stuck in game at the moment and dont know what to do

im at the tranquility lane part and im suppose to arrange a creative death for that one chick or whatever but how do i do that,also whats this abandoned house(it was before that,i talked to some chick and she said somethin about some abandoned house thats some "failsafe" or somethin).all the houses i see arent abandoned
 9 years ago '04        #249
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
damnit, where's awperator when you need him? pm him, he'll tell you what to do... or go to gamefaqs.com they should have a stategy guide...
 9 years ago '06        #250
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 93 93
 FoShizzle1 said:
so,i upgraded my video card drivers and havent crashed since.but im stuck in game at the moment and dont know what to do

im at the tranquility lane part and im suppose to arrange a creative death for that one chick or whatever but how do i do that,also whats this abandoned house(it was before that,i talked to some chick and she said somethin about some abandoned house thats some "failsafe" or somethin).all the houses i see arent abandoned
I just did that quest

None of them looked abandoned, but one is. You just gotta go up to each door till it says Abandoned House. Once u go in, ur gonna need to activate the items in the right order. You learn the order by listening to Becky's whistling tune.
 11-12-2008, 08:11 PM         #251
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your choice for the creative death is to go to her house and active the security system the butler robot will k!ll her or go to the abandoned house and walk up to these items in this order and activate each one if you do this process you miss out on all the fun though

radio,glass pitcher,knome,glasspitcher,concrete brick,knome,empty bottle
 11-12-2008, 10:24 PM         #252
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya,i figured it out
 11-12-2008, 10:30 PM         #253
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle1 said:

mess with the chandelier in her house

edit: nvm see u got it
 11-12-2008, 10:59 PM         #254
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
im 100% pure evil, but smart, i dont just run up on the brotherhood, i rob everyone when they are sleeping and if need be r*pe and pilage their town

i knew i was going to blow up megaton so i k!lled everyone single person and took all their sh*t. i would do it at tenpenny tower if i didnt have my own medical center and sh*t.. i want to mess up rivet city next.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A FATMAN? i just plain bought the power fist in rivet city
*****Spoilers

In the "FOLLOWING IN HIS FOOTSTEPS QUEST" during the f!ght with the giant super mutant one of the dead brotherhood soldiers has it just search his corpse
 11-13-2008, 03:33 PM         #255
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLMATIC_RIDAH said:
*****Spoilers

In the "FOLLOWING IN HIS FOOTSTEPS QUEST" during the f!ght with the giant super mutant one of the dead brotherhood soldiers has it just search his corpse
the trader who lives with the family also has one and if you get to canterbury commons you can get one there to but bad karma will be received if you do what you need to to get the key for where it is
 9 years ago '04        #256
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
the game that k!lled my 360 good thing i rented it first ima going to just buy it on my ps3 and start over
 11-15-2008, 02:01 PM         #257
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
the game that k!lled my 360 good thing i rented it first ima going to just buy it on my ps3 and start over
ps3 version has a sh*t ton of issues and you wont get dlc if you get it for ps3
 11-15-2008, 05:49 PM         #258
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
i hear that the ps3 has issues but at least it doesn't fu*k the console up, but i have 30+hrs playing Fallout 3 on my ps3 with 0 glitches and not one freeze, guess i am lucky, but my pc has heaps of problems and glitches and crashes playing it and my 360 kept freezing at the 10th birthday.

so IMHO the ps3 one is the one to get for less problems

9 years ago '04        #259
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 TriangleOffense said:
maybe it was my 360 but it kept freezing then turned it on this morning and bam rrod. oblivion never did that as much as this game and they are basically the same game

pissed me off because i barely played the system since i got it in march 07 my damn ps1 and n64 sill work last time i ever buy an xbox:angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #260
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
My PS3 played this sh*tty overrated game just fine.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy