The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2008, 06:41 PM         #201
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya because i didnt already try you know calling microsoft up and asking them to fix it,but then having them tell me there not going to unless its RRODing which it wasnt

seems like your the one whos failing
 11-07-2008, 06:42 PM         #202
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and unless someone knows how to fix my problem,im not arguing with anyone anymore cuz i dont feel like it
 11-07-2008, 07:51 PM         #203
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle1 said:
and unless someone knows how to fix my problem,im not arguing with anyone anymore cuz i dont feel like it
im not sure how you can fix that but if i were you id check out

or

on of them should at least point you in the right direction
 11-07-2008, 08:08 PM         #204
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle1 said:
hey just noticed there was a patch available did you try that yet?

11-07-2008, 08:30 PM         #205
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya i tried that already
 11-07-2008, 08:45 PM         #206
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why im strictly a console gamer now...its just stress free to buy the ps3 version (i would have said 360 but RROd is too stressful) and you will know it works 100%...to put it plain and simple pc gaming is bullsh*t... youve got to spend four motherfu*king hours just looking for a patch/multiple fixes to just run the fu*kin game sometimes and its usually that gam youve been waiting months for...this is because there are so many different pc's out there with different hardware combinations ...you WILL always run into a fu*kin problem one way or another.
 11-07-2008, 08:47 PM         #207
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
this is why im strictly a console gamer now...its just stress free to buy the ps3 version
have fun with the DLC ohhh wait thats right sorry man ill let you know how it is
 11-07-2008, 08:49 PM         #208
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
have fun with the DLC ohhh wait thats right sorry man ill let you know how it is
DLC hasnt been confirmed exclusive to 360 its just another xbot rumour.
 11-07-2008, 08:55 PM         #209
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
this is a little old but i just found it and got a chuckle out of it

At the E3 Media and Business Summit last week, Bethesda Softworks said it would be bringing Fallout 3 downloadable content exclusively to Xbox 360 and Windows, leaving buyers of the PS3 version out of luck as far as extra content is concerned.

Analyst Colin Sebastian with Lazard Capital Markets told us on Monday that Microsoft and Bethesda likely came to some sort of financial agreement to leave PS3 DLC out of the equation.

"...I think it's a very good possibility that Microsoft and Bethesda were partners in this decision. Obviously Microsoft paid up to secure exclusive online content for GTA IV, and online is a cornerstone for Microsoft's digital media strategy."

But Bethesda won't share details of its decision to bring Fallout 3 DLC only to Microsoft platforms.

"...We arenít going to get into the details of the hows and whys," said Bethesda marketing boss Pete Hines in an e-mail. "[DLC] will be exclusive for PC and 360. [We're] not going to give any other qualifiers or clarifications as it relates to other platforms."

Fallout 3 is slated for release on Xbox 360, PC and PS3 this fall.

11-07-2008, 09:49 PM         #210
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
dlc has been confirmed and you got your a.ss... OWND
 11-07-2008, 09:52 PM         #211
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so its official i just got the 1000/1000 club in fallout 3 took me 87 hours total game play but it is done now im gonna go explore leave no spot un explored and build my guns up like a son of a bi*ch for the DLC baby
 11-07-2008, 10:25 PM         #212
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
dlc has been confirmed and you got your a.ss... OWND
that link he posted wasnt confirmation, peter hines was just saying he cant clarify anything as it effects other consoles so they probably havent made a deal with sony yet, so its still a possibility dumbass.

and to this f*g called TriangleOffence way to take my post off topic f*g, i was talking about a console being reliable not some stupid a.ss dlc, i dont give a fu*k about dlc anyway, i didnt even buy the add ons for oblivion you d*ck.
 11-08-2008, 07:45 AM         #213
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
that link he posted wasnt confirmation, peter hines was just saying he cant clarify anything as it effects other consoles so they probably havent made a deal with sony yet, so its still a possibility dumbass.

and to this f*g called TriangleOffence way to take my post off topic f*g, i was talking about a console being reliable not some stupid a.ss dlc, i dont give a fu*k about dlc anyway, i didnt even buy the add ons for oblivion you d*ck.
Todd Howard has sais that the DLC will only be for pc and 360 so i dont know why you would still have your hopes up maybe if they do another GOTY edition itll come to the ps3 and as for your so called reliability my ps3 crashed sold it got a new one and wowo guess what had to send it to sony so fu*k you dumb comment it may be reliable for you but my xbox is just as reliable as my 3rd ps3 now good thing i spent $600 at launch for a dust collecting blu-ray player if people even had an interest in it id sell the fukin thing AGAIN but its been on craigslist and no one wants it weird huh
 11-08-2008, 09:13 AM         #214
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
so its official i just got the 1000/1000 club in fallout 3 took me 87 hours total game play but it is done now im gonna go explore leave no spot un explored and build my guns up like a son of a bi*ch for the DLC baby
im stockpiling scrap metal and pre war books. i accidentally k!lled the ghouls how would buy sugar bombs. i think i accidentally stole something off the desk and they started shooting at me. it didnt turn out well for them, and ill leave it at that.
 11-08-2008, 12:02 PM         #215
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
im stockpiling scrap metal and pre war books. i accidentally k!lled the ghouls how would buy sugar bombs. i think i accidentally stole something off the desk and they started shooting at me. it didnt turn out well for them, and ill leave it at that.
*spoiler below*

i cant even stock up on pre-war books once you come out of ravenwood or whatever and you go to the citadel it wont let you talk to any of the brotherhood people to do deals with them i cant drop off holotags or anything it just says go speak to elder lyons but whatever i have almost 20000 caps and over 400 stimpaks i think im all set im actually doing my second playthrough right now as a chick i blew up megaton and i gotta say the megaton house is way better than living at tenpenny towers
 11-08-2008, 03:59 PM         #216
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe my copy is just defective or somethin,i uninstalled it and was gonna reinstall it because i think the new patches were the reason.but ya it just keeps saying "Fallout 3 Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

if thats the case,then im just gonna skip fallout 3 and get left 4 dead when it comes out

so i downloaded some registry scanner,scanned my system and now i can uninstall it.thinkin about just installin a fresh install and then installing this patch and seeing if it works then.cuz before i had some securom patch thing cuz i thought that was my problem and the patch that was out didnt install right

Last edited by FoShizzle1; 11-08-2008 at 04:28 PM..
 11-08-2008, 05:44 PM         #217
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya,been in game for a while now.hasnt did what it was doing.i think my problem was that securom patch
 11-08-2008, 05:57 PM         #218
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle1 said:
ya,been in game for a while now.hasnt did what it was doing.i think my problem was that securom patch
nice glad you got it working great game enjoi
 11-08-2008, 07:16 PM         #219
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have to say Charon is the fu*king man. We are carving up a storm as a team... knocking down super mutants one two. Its gonna be sad when I have to finally put him down
 11-08-2008, 08:58 PM         #220
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo fu*k Bethesda man, I just rented this sh*t for the 360, got home, watched the bomb a.ss intro, hopped out of a v*gina and sh*t FROZE...

I can't get past the birth scene, I've tried cleaning the disc (sh*t's brand new) restarting etc etc...

Didn't these people test their fu*king game?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy