most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2008, 08:14 PM         #181
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you have to do is save your game before you start the end. and you can just go back to that time aftewr u beat it
 9 years ago '05        #182
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This game is dog sh*t... Makes me miss Mass Effect.

Last edited by JaiMega; 11-06-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 11-06-2008, 09:11 PM         #183
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
This game is dog sh*t... Makes me miss Mass Effect.
mass effect was good but not nearly as good as this game.
 11-06-2008, 09:20 PM         #184
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
mass effect was good but not nearly as good as this game.
i agree.

i enjoyed mass effect a lot (although i didnt beat it)

the driving around on those bland planets hurt the game though.

although mas effect was good IMHO Fallout 3 is on another level. a better level.

we need to overhaul the game review scoring system. make it harder to score a 9 and 10. be a little tighter with the review scores. all the sites could use an overhaul.
 11-06-2008, 09:35 PM         #185
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is gettin annoying now.i keep crashin and everything ive been told hasnt worked

bout to just give up and go get far cry 2 or wait til cod world at war or left 4 dead comes out
 11-06-2008, 09:59 PM         #186
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to anyone who bought the guide can someone tell me how many speech challenges there are i want into the 1000/1000 club and i need to win 22 more speech challenges and hack 2 more computers to have that done in 78 hours i did everything i could on 1 play through now its time to finish these 2 achivements and get evil on this bi*ch (I played neutral this play through not next time)
 11-06-2008, 11:18 PM         #187
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no guide for speech challenges because everyone you talk to has a possibillity to access a speech challenege
 11-07-2008, 01:03 AM         #188
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so,i was lookin at this webpage and it had somethin about how to fix your game to not crash to the desktop.it said somethin about going to the ffdshow folder when you click on the start menu and goto all programs but i have nothing there that says ffdshow

i even searched and it came up with no results,so what is ffdshow and could that possibly be what my problem is
 11-07-2008, 02:17 AM         #189
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLite said:
i agree.

i enjoyed mass effect a lot (although i didnt beat it)

the driving around on those bland planets hurt the game though.

although mas effect was good IMHO Fallout 3 is on another level. a better level.

we need to overhaul the game review scoring system. make it harder to score a 9 and 10. be a little tighter with the review scores. all the sites could use an overhaul.
true. Mass Effect was good but this game is something else.
 11-07-2008, 08:30 AM         #190
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
there is no guide for speech challenges because everyone you talk to has a possibillity to access a speech challenege
cool bruh ill just keep walking around till i find 22 more this one may have to wait for dlc to come but i hope not i bought oblivion yesterday id like to get into that but i want this one at 1000 first
 9 years ago '04        #191
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 TriangleOffense said:
to anyone who bought the guide can someone tell me how many speech challenges there are i want into the 1000/1000 club and i need to win 22 more speech challenges
go to Big Town talk to Bittersweet, then talk to Pappy. ask him about her. that speech challenge is always there, so just keep doing that.
 11-07-2008, 10:44 AM         #192
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so,instead of buggin everyone about my problem.i emailed bethesda about it.hopefully they can tell me whats up
 11-07-2008, 10:45 AM         #193
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Question 4 Awperator2:

This is gonna sound retarded but can someone tell me how u get to the GNR Bldg? Me and my homebwoi been playing dis shyt for 2 days and still aint find the GNR we can see it on da map but we cant fukkin get to it becuz it's blocked off by rubble from collapsed bldgs.

Also, what do u need to do to be able to use the workbenchs to make guns and how do u know what tools u need to be able to make a gun?
first you gotta walk through the metro system follow the white spray paint on the walls that say to GNR outpost youll get there that way

second you need schematics to build guns and other weapons they tell you all the components youll need to build anything

tonymann said:
go to Big Town talk to Bittersweet, then talk to Pappy. ask him about her. that speech challenge is always there, so just keep doing that.
i k!lled the whole town and i dont want to glitch my way to any achievements but thanks anyway
 9 years ago '05        #194
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 TDH Music said:
Thanks my dude dat was greatly appreciated. Where do u find schematics at. They're not in those burnt books are they?

sometimes people will give um to you...sometimes youll find um in books...and nah, the burnt books are useless
 11-07-2008, 11:33 AM         #195
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Thanks my dude dat was greatly appreciated. Where do u find schematics at. They're not in those burnt books are they?
you can get some from quests some are spread out in random spot all over the wasteland the roving traders have some they take time to find i have like 13 or something like that now but im over 80 hours played so yeah
 11-07-2008, 11:43 AM         #196
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
I'm only at LVL 3 right now and my Gun Nut level is 3 as well I think. Does it have to be higher than that to use the work bench?
all you need to use the workbench is the schematics and the stuff to put the weapon together with
 11-07-2008, 01:54 PM         #197
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
We made it to the GNR...Thanks man

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TriangleOffense again.
no prob man glad to help
 9 years ago '04        #198
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 FoShizzle1 said:
game is gettin annoying now.i keep crashin and everything ive been told hasnt worked

bout to just give up and go get far cry 2 or wait til cod world at war or left 4 dead comes out
are you playing it for the comp or something? get it for a console and you won't have those problems anymore...

FoShizzle1 said:
so,i was lookin at this webpage and it had somethin about how to fix your game to not crash to the desktop.it said somethin about going to the ffdshow folder when you click on the start menu and goto all programs but i have nothing there that says ffdshow

i even searched and it came up with no results,so what is ffdshow and could that possibly be what my problem is
and if you can't find ffdshow, you probably don't have it, which means you'll have to d/l it...
 11-07-2008, 05:58 PM         #199
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
are you playing it for the comp or something? get it for a console and you won't have those problems anymore...

and if you can't find ffdshow, you probably don't have it, which means you'll have to d/l it...

ya ok,let me go out and buy it for my broken xbox 360 that freezes up constantly.oh and before u tell me to buy another one,unless you wanna give me the money it aint gonna happen

stupid console fanboys.oh and i emailed bethesda about my problem,so whatever
 9 years ago '04        #200
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
 FoShizzle1 said:
ya ok,let me go out and buy it for my broken xbox 360 that freezes up constantly.oh and before u tell me to buy another one,unless you wanna give me the money it aint gonna happen

stupid console fanboys.oh and i emailed bethesda about my problem,so whatever
but instead you bought it for your pc and your getting the same problem...

oh, and i wouldn't tell you to buy another one, i'd tell you to have MS repair it or fix it yourself... google is your friend...

you're a failure in the response department...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago