The Official Fallout 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
41325 pageviews
1036 comments

EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
The Official Fallout 3 Thread

Game is officially out now. I know some of you sea-dwellers (pirates) have already run through the game and have been playing it for a while, but some of us like to support good developers who make good games, so who copped? who played? and how you liking it so far?

Just made it "out", and its crazy how far into the distance I can see. Havent played much yet though. What are yall thoughts so far?

1036 comments for "The Official Fallout 3 Thread"

9 years ago '06        #2
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
don't buy the game jay...don't buy the game jay...f!ght the urge...don't listen to reviews...save your money jay....don't buy it jay...don't buy the game jay...don't give in jay...you're better than this...
 10-28-2008, 03:48 PM         #3
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
don't buy the game jay...don't buy the game jay...f!ght the urge...don't listen to reviews...save your money jay....don't buy it jay...don't buy the game jay...don't give in jay...you're better than this...
*applies peer pressure*

*waits for jay to fold*

game is straight crack im a level 5 right now got almost 8 hours logged on it and i have to say this may be the BEST game i have ever played V.A.T.S. is the sh*t and the story has me so wrapped up i dont wanna put it down the part im on is nasty and may i just say the mini nuke gun OWNS all guns in any game ever made sh*t is crazy
 9 years ago '05        #4
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
Just picked it up, wont get to throw it in till later in the week...ahh who am i kidding it will go in after the hockey game tonight!!!
 9 years ago '04        #5
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 one2remember said:
better view than when you break out of jail on oblivion? still in this sweat box cant get it till 6:30
Its 10 times more epic looking than the breakout on oblivion. cant explain it, you'd have to see for yourself. This first town is crazy
 10-28-2008, 03:57 PM         #6
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Its 10 times more epic looking than the breakout on oblivion. cant explain it, you'd have to see for yourself. This first town is crazy
megaton was a blast i have to go back for a few things if you been there you know what im talking about but i just cleared GNR at the mall now and holy sh*t wow fukin kids need food i had to stop damn them for needing to eat
 9 years ago '08        #7
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Biggest Sea Lurker of them all here to chime in on what I also think could contend for GOTY! Some of you may hve seen my post for F3 and wondered what I was talking about! Now you know! And don't you love it, being in the know that is!

Now on to the real, The draw distance is BS compared to how creepy the whole environment is! Just wait to you go back underground through the subway system or to The Mine fields way up north! I went at night and that sh*t is not cool! lol

PS I just wanna say have fun out there and don't get addicted to sh*t or else! Oh yeah, watch out for Super Mutant Masters!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #8
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Sea-dweller in the house...Game is piff without a doubt...And yes im also a big fan of the mini gun. Dont wanna really spoil anything for ya'll but if ya'll need anyhelp just holla
 9 years ago '05        #9
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
@ subliminals towards pirates.

I beat it twice.

Still went out and copped it today and I'm on my 3rd playthrough.

I am still not bored of this game.
 10-28-2008, 05:21 PM         #10
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
need some help here. im playing the review copy. i just saved those clowns at the germantown police station. they want me to show them how to repair the robots back at big town for the next mutie invasion. they keep saying the robots are in the junkyard, but i dont see any fu*king robots or any junkyard, except for tha tiny landfill inside of big town. its really getting on my fu*king nerves. other than that im doing good. and do you really have to have a lockpick skill of 100 to see dr pinkerton @ rivet city? im on level 14 and i still dont have the damn dog. i heard the dog is in the junkyard, but wheres the fu*king junkyard? also heard the levels top off @ 20, which is kinda gay.

Last edited by ill800; 10-28-2008 at 05:24 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #11
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I'm loving it so far. Done with classes so I can get into the meat of the game. I did enjoy getting out of the vault though, it was a great start.
 10-29-2008, 06:48 PM         #12
FoShizzle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so,apparently i was readin up and i guess there's ALOT of bugs.is it really that bad or is not like really bad stuff

cuz i mean,so far ive heard more people say the game is really good and stuff then people say its hella buggy and sucks.as a matter of fact the only people who ive seen who say it sucks are people who are like "lol oblivion with guns,this game isnt like the originals".but whatever,all the in game videos and stuff dont look that bad

or do they got patches out to fix the bugs,cuz ive heard of some patch but i dont know
 9 years ago '04        #13
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
the only "bug" i know of ppl referring to is the one where you're in third person and your character is almost sliding around the environment. It's whack, I know, but that's the same engine bethesda used for oblivion, and third person sucks for these games anyway. First person is where it's at.
 9 years ago '05        #14
s1mple 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
i didnt experience no major bugs.. i got stuck in a wall or the ceiling like twice but it was more like i forced it lol..
 10-29-2008, 07:14 PM         #15
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my buddy has bug issues on his ps3 nothing major just stupid stuff ive had no issues on mine though
 10-29-2008, 08:09 PM         #16
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, i discovered an alien spaceship crashed. there was a dead little green guy with an alien blaster i took. that fu*king thing is diesel. it evaporates people in one shot. dont spoil the game for me but, are there other places to get this gun? ( i dont want to know if aliens are in/part of the game)
 9 years ago '05        #17
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 ill800 said:
lol, i discovered an alien spaceship crashed. there was a dead little green guy with an alien blaster i took. that fu*king thing is diesel. it evaporates people in one shot. dont spoil the game for me but, are there other places to get this gun? ( i dont want to know if aliens are in/part of the game)
whats crazy is that same sh*t happened to me on fallout 2..i dont think u can get that pistol anywhere else random sh*t happens like that all the time in fallout.
 10-29-2008, 08:31 PM         #18
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
thats funny i gotta find me that im way down an the towers behind megaton right now working my way section by section doing all the side missions and sh*t as i go
 10-29-2008, 08:33 PM         #19
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt like using the 3rd person view BUT i finally realized if you hold the left bumper and use the right stick you can zoom in and out to the distance you like for the 3rd person view. i like that.
 9 years ago '07        #20
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
Ah, come on!

People are playing this game? They should be waiting for mine!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy