Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants [Official Thread / AVY Bets]

most viewed right now
 173
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

??????
Cowboys 21 43.75%
Giants 27 56.25%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #141
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12467 12467
 Rareness6 said:
^^Not really, but nice try tho
:slap: bi*ch what i tell you when men are speaking?
 9 years ago '05        #142
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 GhostNinja said:

[pic - click to view]

classic..




  541 - 93 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '08        #143
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Rareness6 said:
:lachen001: those were a.ssaults? And ew hell no , I don't do body contacts w/ other females I threw up in my mouth a lil bit ew :lachen001:

If it was a s3xy dude tho? Done deal let's gooooooo :dancingcool:
Hey! we do agree on something :dancingcool:

Nice edit Deuce

This poor thread
 10-29-2008, 10:35 AM         #144
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
:slap: bi*ch what i tell you when men are speaking?
Really men are speakin? Coulda fooled the hell outta me.
 10-29-2008, 11:17 AM         #145
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
:lachen001: those were a.ssaults? And ew hell no , I don't do body contacts w/ other females I threw up in my mouth a lil bit ew :lachen001:

If it was a s3xy dude tho? Done deal let's gooooooo :dancingcool:
sorry, i'm busy
 10-29-2008, 11:22 AM         #146
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
sorry, i'm busy
glad u think so highly of yourself
 9 years ago '08        #147
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 StateZFinest said:
sorry, i'm busy
 9 years ago '07        #148
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
lol@the amount of trash talking and were only in the middle of the week so far
 10-29-2008, 12:10 PM         #149
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
sorry, i'm busy
Damn so I guess you cant drive me then....sorry ladies.


:sporty73:
 10-29-2008, 12:33 PM         #150
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some reasons not to sleep on dallas:

Brad Johnson is not a horrible quarterback you know, he won a Superbowl has 2 or 3 pro bowls within the last 6 years and he has one of the highest career QB ratings in history. A big target in Witten is gone but T.O. will be fired up against the rival giants, He doesnt get more fired up for any other teams outside of his former Philly Eagles. And how lucky he is that he wont have to see the likes of Osi.

As far as running they still has an amazing ground game. I see New York wanting to put pressure on the passer and allowing Marion Barber and company run wild for at least part of the game. Hopefully it is in good containment by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

I know DB's are hurt but Dallas runs a 3-4 which means less pressure is put on the secondary to cover the whole field. and last time I checked the Giants offense looked pretty crappy anyways. Ware will be all over Manning from the start of the game. And with Plax acting like a bi*ch who knows what the future will bring. I'm also still not convinced Kevin Boss is anything better than an average, maybe above average tight end although he is an outstanding blocker.
 9 years ago '07        #151
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 Deuce Black said:
Some reasons not to sleep on dallas:

Brad Johnson is not a horrible quarterback you know, he won a Superbowl has 2 or 3 pro bowls within the last 6 years and he has one of the highest career QB ratings in history. A big target in Witten is gone but T.O. will be fired up against the rival giants, He doesnt get more fired up for any other teams outside of his former Philly Eagles. And how lucky he is that he wont have to see the likes of Osi.

As far as running they still has an amazing ground game. I see New York wanting to put pressure on the passer and allowing Marion Barber and company run wild for at least part of the game. Hopefully it is in good containment by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

I know DB's are hurt but Dallas runs a 3-4 which means less pressure is put on the secondary to cover the whole field. and last time I checked the Giants offense looked pretty crappy anyways. Ware will be all over Manning from the start of the game. And with Plax acting like a bi*ch who knows what the future will bring. I'm also still not convinced Kevin Boss is anything better than an average, maybe above average tight end although he is an outstanding blocker.
im glad plax is on the bench, that takes away their WR height against our corners.

and ur right, marion needs to get his rocks off and the D line, fu*k it the whole defense, needs to step up for real
 10-29-2008, 12:50 PM         #152
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with that said; I hate dallas so much I hope the prove me wrong
 9 years ago '08        #153
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuce Black said:
Some reasons not to sleep on dallas:

Brad Johnson is not a horrible quarterback you know, he won a Superbowl has 2 or 3 pro bowls within the last 6 years and he has one of the highest career QB ratings in history. A big target in Witten is gone but T.O. will be fired up against the rival giants, He doesnt get more fired up for any other teams outside of his former Philly Eagles. And how lucky he is that he wont have to see the likes of Osi.

As far as running they still has an amazing ground game. I see New York wanting to put pressure on the passer and allowing Marion Barber and company run wild for at least part of the game. Hopefully it is in good containment by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

I know DB's are hurt but Dallas runs a 3-4 which means less pressure is put on the secondary to cover the whole field. and last time I checked the Giants offense looked pretty crappy anyways. Ware will be all over Manning from the start of the game. And with Plax acting like a bi*ch who knows what the future will bring. I'm also still not convinced Kevin Boss is anything better than an average, maybe above average tight end although he is an outstanding blocker.
i c wut u doing now
 10-29-2008, 02:15 PM         #154
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
im glad plax is on the bench, that takes away their WR height against our corners.

and ur right, marion needs to get his rocks off and the D line, fu*k it the whole defense, needs to step up for real
im not sure what you are talking about with plax on the bench


he was on the bench for a few series to start the steelers game but he'll be playing the whole game vs dallas
 9 years ago '07        #155
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 GhostNinja said:
i c wut u doing now
please explain to me what he doing
 9 years ago '06        #156
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
Yeah Plax is startin this week
 9 years ago '05        #157
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
yea he's def starting this week.. he didnt do anything stupid last week, atleast nothing that was noticeable. i see plax puttin up 100+ with atleast 1 td this week..




  541 - 93 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '08        #158
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Syphernix said:
please explain to me what he doing
iono:lostit12:

he did the same wit the steelers last week & pats in the superbowl he's hyping all these teams instead talkin sh*t 2 em

dont kno wut thats all about but fu*k the cowboys... they dont stand a chance against us:dancingcool:
 10-29-2008, 02:39 PM         #159
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:
with that said; I hate dallas so much I hope the prove me wrong
:lachen001: u kno damn well that essay u wrote don't mean sh*t.
 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM         #160
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
:lachen001: u kno damn well that essay u wrote don't mean sh*t.
lol im dead serious I been watching giants games since LT retired and I dont remember the last time giants vs cowboys was ever a blowout
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
162 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy