Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Cowboys 21 43.75%
Giants 27 56.25%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-28-2008, 12:11 AM         #81
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:

lol green bay is the most storied NFL franchise in the NFL. Dallas may be top 5 but its not even close
They have a great history no denying that. I wasn't the one going all the way in the past though. I was tryna keep it current but
 10-28-2008, 12:11 AM         #82
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:

5 rings>>>>>>>>>3 rings

The Green Bay Packers have won twelve league championships (more than any other team in the NFL) including nine NFL Championships prior to the Super Bowl era and three Super Bowl victories in 1967 (Super Bowl I), 1968 (Super Bowl II) and 1997 (Super Bowl x*xI).

The Lombardi trophy is named after a former green bay head coach.

The pack are the third-oldest franchise in the NFL;

Lambeau Field was the first stadium built for the exclusive use of an NFL team, and is the longest continuously-occupied stadium in the NFL.
 9 years ago '04        #83
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Rareness6 said:
It's not? and I'm sure she can answer by herself, thanks for helping her out tho.

and :lachen001: @ the last 2. I'd argue those, but no point since Dallas fans are the only ones who get heat for talkin bout the past.

and @ the ice bowl, which leads me to
5 rings>>>>>>>>>3 rings. Wasn't gonna bring it up but since you brought up the past its only right I did
why you laughin at last year? green bay went further than yall

and c'mon, the superbowl trophy is named after their coach
 10-28-2008, 12:17 AM         #84
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Yea they went farther, and loss to the Giants, which was my original point of my post that the hate for the Boys trumped that. He was the one that went on a tangent :lachen001:

I never said Green Bay didn't have a great history. Legendary coach, QB, etc. Calm down. I was just sayin her hate for the Boys trumped the loss to the Gaymen. Lawd.

Last edited by Rareness6; 10-28-2008 at 12:24 AM..
 10-28-2008, 12:20 AM         #85
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
Gaymen.
:angry12:

lol nah seriously you know dallas is gonna play a good game; the giants never walk all over dallas no matter what, they havent blown out dallas in a very long time.
 10-28-2008, 12:24 AM         #86
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Black said:
:angry12:

lol nah seriously you know dallas is gonna play a good game; the giants never walk all over dallas no matter what, they havent blown out dallas in a very long time.
hey i had to counter the ggggggggg-men chant somehow right? :lachen001: And why u delete your post, I was editing my post accordingly now I gotta do it again.

You kno damn well u thinkn u gonna blow us out :lachen001:. With all the sh*t goin on with us I'd be surprise if we even keep it close or win for that matter. I love my team and rootin for them, but I'm also realistic
 9 years ago '07        #87
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Rareness6 said:
hey i had to counter the ggggggggg-men chant somehow right? :lachen001: And why u delete your post, I was editing my post accordingly now I gotta do it again.

You kno damn well u know u gonna blow us out :lachen001:. With all the sh*t goin on with us I'd be surprise if we even keep it close I love my team and rootin for them, but I'm also realistic

:) :applause:
 10-28-2008, 12:32 AM         #88
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
:) :applause:
Nice editing skills
 9 years ago '07        #89
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
Nice editing skills
i try

lol but to be serious deuce not so bigbelow why u keep flip flopping.....i kno you a giants fan but damn man

Last edited by Syphernix; 10-28-2008 at 12:35 AM..
 10-28-2008, 12:51 AM         #90
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
i try

lol but to be serious deuce not so bigbelow why u keep flip flopping.....i kno you a giants fan but damn man
flip flopping.........

9 years ago '07        #91
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

flip flopping.........

lol maybe not flip flopping per se

i kno you just being realistic.......but you must believe in the all mighty New York Football Giants:agreement6::agreement6:
 10-28-2008, 01:02 AM         #92
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
lol maybe not flip flopping per se

i kno you just being realistic.......but you must believe in the all mighty New York Football Giants:agreement6::agreement6:
i believe you must admit they did look like sh*t through the first 6 games... and its not about points. i dont know how many pre snap penalties, dropped passes and failed opportunities I saw. and as long as they won most giants fans turned a blind eye to it. id rather lose on my feet than win on my knees (pause)........................................... ........ and have the media praise you for it.
 9 years ago '07        #93
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:

i believe you must admit they did look like sh*t through the first 6 games... and its not about points. i dont know how many pre snap penalties, dropped passes and failed opportunities I saw. and as long as they won most giants fans turned a blind eye to it. id rather lose on my feet than win on my knees (pause)........................................... ........ and have the media praise you for it.
lol i get ya....
 9 years ago '05        #94
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 Deuce Black said:

I agree, it hasn't been pretty. But we pretty much won all the games we were supposed to with the exception of that Browns game.. Plaxico needs to shut his fu*kin mouth and get back into form again and our D needs to play every game like they did against Pittsburgh and we'll be in good shape..

537 - 93 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '07        #95
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
I agree, it hasn't been pretty. But we pretty much won all the games we were supposed to with the exception of that Browns game.. Plaxico needs to shut his fu*kin mouth and get back into form again and our D needs to play every game like they did against Pittsburgh and we'll be in good shape..
:applause::applause: yes sir
 9 years ago '04        #96
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Deuce Black said:

at least green bay won a single game in the playoffs

and they have done so several times since 1996
considerin that they been in the playoffs 7 times out of 11 years since 1996(compared to the Cowboys 5 times), i would have hoped they won a game in that timespan...not to mention if u wanna be technical about it, only 2 out of the 11 games they played in not counting the superbowl in 1997 were not in GB...so i mean damn Cowboys only been to the playoffs 5 times since 1996 and 3 out of the 5 were away games, and if i'm not mistaken one of those teams that beat us at home won the SB last year...buh yea the packers have won a playoff game since 1996 buh hell 5-7 aint that good of a record especially when 2 of those came in 1997 when they went to the super bowl...and another point to make, dont act like the Giants wont goin through a 6 year drought of a playoff win since the 2000 SB until they won last year, wit 3 playoff appearances...i mean damn i wish n*ggas would finally give it a rest wit the whole 11 years w/o a playoff victory
 9 years ago '06        #97
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 chctynig2804 said:
considerin that they been in the playoffs 7 times out of 11 years since 1996(compared to the Cowboys 5 times), i would have hoped they won a game in that timespan...not to mention if u wanna be technical about it, only 2 out of the 11 games they played in not counting the superbowl in 1997 were not in GB...so i mean damn Cowboys only been to the playoffs 5 times since 1996 and 3 out of the 5 were away games, and if i'm not mistaken one of those teams that beat us at home won the SB last year...buh yea the packers have won a playoff game since 1996 buh hell 5-7 aint that good of a record especially when 2 of those came in 1997 when they went to the super bowl...and another point to make, dont act like the Giants wont goin through a 6 year drought of a playoff win since the 2000 SB until they won last year, wit 3 playoff appearances...i mean damn i wish n*ggas would finally give it a rest wit the whole 11 years w/o a playoff victory

Preach my brotha preach
 9 years ago '08        #98
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5286 5286
 Rareness6 said:
It's not? and I'm sure she can answer by herself, thanks for helping her out tho.

and :lachen001: @ the last 2. I'd argue those, but no point since Dallas fans are the only ones who get heat for talkin bout the past.

5 rings>>>>>>>>>3 rings. Wasn't gonna bring it up but since you brought up the past its only right I did
Why the hell would I be jealous of the Cowgirls??? Yeah I get that the Giants beat us in the NFC champ game, so what? Am I suppose to HATE every team that beats us? Yeah I was dissapointed, of course, but the Giants went on to win the SB so I can respect that. My hate for the Cowboys goes way back
 10-28-2008, 09:42 AM         #99
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:

~M~ said:
Why the hell would I be jealous of the Cowgirls??? Yeah I get that the Giants beat us in the NFC champ game, so what? Am I suppose to HATE every team that beats us? Yeah I was dissapointed, of course, but the Giants went on to win the SB so I can respect that. My hate for the Cowboys goes way back
awwwws

it's the battle of the pretty font colors :fruit: :hay:

i apoligize, i realize my previous statement could be interpreted as extremely s3xist and chauvinistic.

[pic - click to view]

bi*ches
 9 years ago '08        #100
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5286 5286
^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments