Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants [Official Thread / AVY Bets]

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Drake- Iím Upset
316 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

??????
Cowboys 21 43.75%
Giants 27 56.25%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-02-2008, 05:25 PM         #861
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should give them the spagatar



[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '07        #862
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
nah Bollinger holds on to the ball for way too long and he has no pocket awareness either, not to mention his throws were horrible...we were doomed the second Romo got hurt...someone needs to light a fire under their a.sses, its ridiculous for a team to underachieve the way that they are
This is exactly how I saw the Cowboys comin out of this 3 game stretch, as far I'm concerned they were underachieving when they blew games against Arizona and Washington and IMO the root of the problems this season starts w/ the O-line.

Btw, the pic posted for the avy is too large
 10 years ago '06        #863
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2206 2206
 RicFlair said:
should give them the spagatar



[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 11-02-2008, 05:26 PM         #864
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's your avy cowboys


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '08        #865
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 RicFlair said:
should give them the spagatar



[pic - click to view]



cosign... good sh*t ric
 10 years ago '07        #866
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Rareness6 said:
Man stop crying. It's not that serious.

@ grown men
dont get upset call it both ways dont call plax being a pus*y for dropping a pass avoiding a hit and when ur beloved cowboy straight back up from a running back its "he didnt try"


enjoy last place:greetings10:
 11-02-2008, 05:27 PM         #867
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
here's your avy cowboys


[pic - click to view]

nah have em rock the spagatar



[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #868
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2206 2206
 StateZFinest said:
here's your avy cowboys


[pic - click to view]

aw sh*t i like all these avy's
 10 years ago '04        #869
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 chctynig2804 said:
nah Bollinger holds on to the ball for way too long and he has no pocket awareness either, not to mention his throws were horrible...we were doomed the second Romo got hurt...someone needs to light a fire under their a.sses, its ridiculous for a team to underachieve the way that they are
I feel you, but that's the best that the offense has looked since the Zona game. This team has a long way to go.
 10 years ago '07        #870
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
Once yall agree on something I got you
 11-02-2008, 05:29 PM         #871
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
nah have em rock the spagatar



[pic - click to view]

arite this is the official avy for cowboys
 10 years ago '06        #872
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2206 2206
Does in favor of spagatar say I
 10 years ago '04        #873
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,191 | Props total: 3865 3865
 Supa mario said:
All the cowgirl fans MIA fu*king bums 5-4 last place dammmmmmmmm
whats funny is that everyone is now basically sayin its a wrap on our season at 5-4 when we only a game out of the wild card, and only gonna be a game out of the wild card after next week any way u wanna look at it...buh even the announcers are actin like we have it much harder than other teams...and i wont officially begin to write us off unless we lose to the Redskins..buh if we take care of business and win against Washington, there's no reason why we shouldnt beat Seattle and San Francisco w/ all the problems they have, and the last 4 games of the season against Pitt, NY, Baltimore and Philly all could be toss ups IF we got our sh*t together
 10 years ago '04        #874
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 StateZFinest said:
here's your avy cowboys


[pic - click to view]

Why would anyone Avy bet on this game with all the players that were out? There's loyalty and then there's stupidity. I wanted to win, but I knew we needed a lot to pull this out.
 11-02-2008, 05:30 PM         #875
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
dont get upset call it both ways dont call plax being a pus*y for dropping a pass avoiding a hit and when ur beloved cowboy straight back up from a running back its "he didnt try"


enjoy last place:greetings10:
You the one gettin upset :lachen001:. Oh why didn't you call Jenkins a pus*y, u said he didn't try etc etc...man plz

And we won't be in last for long :greetings10:
 10 years ago '07        #876
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
lmaooooooooooooooooooo@ the spagatar
 10 years ago '06        #877
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
aye ..
 10 years ago '04        #878
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 #21 said:
@ cowsh*t fans doggin plax becuase they can't say anything else negative. enjoy being last in the division fu*kers.
Enjoy the beatdown tomorrow night as well.
 10 years ago '07        #879
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM         #880
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
whats funny is that everyone is now basically sayin its a wrap on our season at 5-4 when we only a game out of the wild card, and only gonna be a game out of the wild card after next week any way u wanna look at it...buh even the announcers are actin like we have it much harder than other teams...and i wont officially begin to write us off unless we lose to the Redskins..buh if we take care of business and win against Washington, there's no reason why we shouldnt beat Seattle and San Francisco w/ all the problems they have, and the last 4 games of the season against Pitt, NY, Baltimore and Philly all could be toss ups IF we got our sh*t together
It's typical, they love when the Boys are doin bad so they get on each others nuts and jack away. It's actually funny and pathetic at the same time.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy