Oct 25 - Oct 25 - Man makes mother and her son have sex before eating her brains

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
i cant even process what i just read
 10-27-2008, 12:37 AM         #62
SUBCON007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heyyo545 said:

[pic - click to view]

Slaying details emerge in Tulsa

BY LARRY LEVY
Published: October 23, 2008

TULSA ó murder defendant Joshua Anderson ate the brains of one of his victims, according to testimony Wednesday in Tulsa County District Court.

Anderson, 21, ate the brains of Rosemary Hobbs, 69, said a witness who prosecutors asked not be identified publicly because he fears for his life.

Anderson is on trial this week in connection with the Feb. 2, 2007, slayings of Hobbs and her son, Herbert Hobbs, 51. They were shot and left in a burning house. Anderson is charged with murder and arson.

Anderson also has been charged with k!lling Evaristo Tovias Jr. on Nov. 5, 2006, and Christopher Moderow on Jan. 23, 2007.

In a confession taped by Tulsa police, jurors heard Anderson tell how he made the mother and her son have s3x with each other before he k!lled them.

After shooting the two, Anderson and his brother, A.C. Anderson, 31, returned to the house, the video confession showed.

Thatís when Joshua Anderson reportedly ate the womanís brains, causing his brother to vomit, according to the video and witness testimony.

The witness testified he heard the details from Joshua Anderson while both were in the Tulsa County jail.

Homicide detective Vic Regalado said Joshua Anderson admitted to the slayings and arson after seeing a tape of his brother telling police who had shot the Hobbses.

And some other members said only white people do crazy sh*t like that hmmm looks like an influence of Dahmler? and in advance for all the :hater:(s) and who disagrees :finger: have a nice day fu*koos
 9 years ago '06        #63
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25723 25723
brain so good could of swore she went to college
 9 years ago '07        #64
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75

[pic - click to view]

10-27-2008, 06:28 AM         #65
TooThrowed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF!!!!!!!! Dude this sh*t aint even right. RIP!!
 9 years ago '04        #66
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
maybe he was activated, like many of you will be in the near future. Be prepared.
 9 years ago '06        #67
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 magatsu said:
Damn......on the way to the first black president and n*ggaz believe they can do anything now, even be serial k!llers.
what kinda rediculous post???

u were dropped on the head as a child
 9 years ago '04        #68
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
no words can describe the sh*t that goes on today ...

i mean if k!lling another human being isnt enough , you had to force them to have s3x and then you eat the victoms brains .... isnt the death penalty a little easy going at this point to even be discussed ?

People run around with guns but they still have rights to be alive after slaying someone? whos innocent here ? the k!ller or the victoms ? cause it seems to me that today the k!llers get the second and third chances all the time and well to be completely honest with you we REAALLY dont need those people , so i dont give a fu*k about stooping to ones level ... if you care about those victoms you execute this worthlesss sacks of sh*t on the spot and you throw them in the burner ... who gives a fu*k ....

its not like theres a shortage of people on this planet !! the more people we execute who do sh*t like this will only better the world .... right and wrong have gone bye bye a long time ago ...

if my brother murdered someone , i would be the first to vote this person to death ... thats just the mentality we need to start rolling with cause this sh*t is discusting ....

fair trail ? i would say depends on the case ... if there was any other reason then self defence i think it would be totally just to just execute on the spot .... end of story ...
 10-27-2008, 03:15 PM         #69
iznesh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Discusting:nuts:
 10-27-2008, 03:40 PM         #70
DA_GREAT_ALPO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its that brotha lynch hung
 10-27-2008, 03:48 PM         #71
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the s3x part was horrible enough...but damn...eating her brain????????imma be mad if the thread starter come out and be like....SIKE!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #72
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #73
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Like someone said earlier, it doesnt matter if the state k!lls him, the prisoners will do that for them...

Thats the only good thing you can say about prisoners, some of they do have a moral conscience, even if they are k!llers themselves...
 10-27-2008, 04:36 PM         #74
becks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf thts jus nasty people r so messed up!
 9 years ago '04        #75
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
n*ggas eating brains now.... wooooooooooooow in mase voice
 10-27-2008, 06:32 PM         #76
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i dont even kno wat to say to this, the law btter not hold back on this half-life

Krazi oNe said:
umm..wouldn't that make the witness who doesn't wish to be identified..identified?..he was the only person there when dude ate her brains..and he was most likely let off because he told them what went down..

otherwise where is his brother on trail..because if he was there..and this guy is found guilty..wouldn't he be found guilty by a.ssociation? hmm?
He brought his brother to the house after he already k!lled them so his brother had nothing to do with it, take explains him throwing up when he saw everything too. But yeah they did just give away the witness then wtf.

astrotrain said:
What i dont get is how the son had s3x with his mum?!?! Like even with a gun pointed at his head wouldnt it be kinda hard (no pun) to do it?
@ me finding that funny

On the real tho this is fukking disgustin
 9 years ago '04        #77
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,486 | Props total: 7155 7155
:shock1:
 10-27-2008, 11:11 PM         #78
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
Damn......on the way to the first black president and n*ggaz believe they can do anything now, even be serial k!llers.

Do y'all n*ggas not realize you are takin Black people back by sayin sh*t like this?

Ima pray for you brother
 10-27-2008, 11:15 PM         #79
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im already on that point where stuff like this doesnt surprise me anymore
I been at that point for a while now... now I'm just waiting for what crazier story is gonna top this sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #80
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3154 3154
I didn't know that we (Black people) were capable of doing sh*t like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago