Did anyone else notice? Resistance 2 sucks.

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2008, 07:27 PM         #1
8252 pageviews
46 comments

Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone else notice? Resistance 2 sucks.

Played the beta, which is basically just a demo of the game as its about a week til release date and obviously nothing is going to change game is already made.

I don't need anyone coming in here with OMG UR STOOPID the game is good or what not or its better than gears2.. etc etc.. this isnt for people saying its good, THIS IS FOR BASHING RESISTANCE 2 image

really though, i've tried it on different ps'3 and different tv's, the graphics are not that good at all, the gameplay is mushy and mashy, its ewwy. controls are really bad. i mean BAD.

i was kind of excited for this game but really, i knew it would be bad, its nothing special that hasn't been done before. its just a normal FPS... Resistance 2, no big deal.

a generous 4/10

46 comments for "Did anyone else notice? Resistance 2 sucks."

10-24-2008, 07:32 PM         #2
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sux too after i saw the gameplay and guns i gave my beta code away and even gave away the ond i got from qore magazine i got the same feel as you man
 10-24-2008, 07:35 PM         #3
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes it's really bad.
 10-24-2008, 07:50 PM         #4
RedLite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMHO...if R2 is anything like R1 then no thanks.

maybe i didnt give R1 enough time but the time i did spend with it was yuck-e.

the only way i play this game is if my buddy buys this sh*t and lets me borrow it for a couple hours.
 10-24-2008, 07:51 PM         #5
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't even waste your time for a few hours. It's hot garbage.
 9 years ago '05        #6
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
i neva understood y this game was supposed to be good....i actually bought it as one of my first ps3 games and i didnt used 2 check bxgamespot back then....then i came on here and saw how much everyone was sayin they liked that sh*t n i was pretty confused....its ok....maybe slightly better than your average fps cos nowdays theres alott of sh*t 1s...but its not great....
 9 years ago '04        #7
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Awperator2 said:
Played the beta, which is basically just a demo of the game as its about a week til release date and obviously nothing is going to change game is already made.

I don't need anyone coming in here with OMG UR STOOPID the game is good or what not or its better than gears2.. etc etc.. this isnt for people saying its good, THIS IS FOR BASHING RESISTANCE 2

really though, i've tried it on different ps'3 and different tv's, the graphics are not that good at all, the gameplay is mushy and mashy, its ewwy. controls are really bad. i mean BAD.

i was kind of excited for this game but really, i knew it would be bad, its nothing special that hasn't been done before. its just a normal FPS... Resistance 2, no big deal.

a generous 4/10

Resistance 1 was boring and extremely overrated...I didn't have high hopes for 2 at all...I'm not even checking for rental on this one...keep on moving
 9 years ago '04        #8
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i loved it and the graphics are slick except that n*gga wit the auger is a beast i don't feel the same way u do i loved the first game nothing wrong with it no cover system oh well the mass amounts of enemys smart A.I controls aren't hard its actually pretty damn good and you only play one level so its hard to pass judgement on one board. so far i like the game can't wait to play the rest of it.
 9 years ago '06        #9
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
then u dont know how to play
 9 years ago '04        #10
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19610 19610
yeee son.. let them know what it is.
 10-24-2008, 08:57 PM         #11
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
graphics are b00ty a.ss ugly, i call shenanigans
 9 years ago '04        #12
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 449 449
*record stops spinning* nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Meh, I like it.. lol
 9 years ago '05        #13
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
i like it too...you make it sound like the graphics are terrible when it's above average, there's a lot of sh*t that goes on in both co-op and competitive so that's understandable. Gameplay is fun..controls took time to get used to. But everyone's got their own opinions. I still dont think FPS's ever belong on consoles.
 9 years ago '04        #14
JMillion 
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 0 0
not a fan of the 1st, and was playing the beta today, and its ook. but not to make me buy/rent it
 10-25-2008, 08:42 PM         #15
kngdngalng  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's funny that the guys that hate it the most are the the guys with the xbox avatars/logs/whatever. what's not funny is that after reading their comments they still didn't hate it as much as me. I like R1 and played it every time I turned my system on. I eventually got tired/bored with it and put it down. not because I realised it was sucky or whatever but like I said I just got tired of it. this one though? WOW!! super-suck-tacular!! the graphics look like turd shaped play-doh (colorful sh*t). the controls didn't give me the kinda problems as others but it's just fu*kin' silly. the characters look all cartoony, the vents only let you go where they want you to go.... it's just not a good game to me. they did great with the first game in my opinion but this one is sh*t. I'm glad I went all crazy tryna get into the beta because had I not I woulda a.ssumed it was a good as or better than the first and copped it and woulda been PISSED!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #16
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
no i didnt notice cuz i dont have the fu*king beta :finger:
 9 years ago '06        #17
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,476 | Props total: 16224 16224
yea i played the beta and i didnt find it fun at all
 9 years ago '04        #18
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
wow. i could've sworn a day or 2 ago, tons of ppl were outright praising this sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #19
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19610 19610
coop with 8 heads is some of the funnest sh*t you can do online.

ya whiney bi*ch!
 10-25-2008, 11:13 PM         #20
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
coop with 8 heads is some of the funnest sh*t you can do online.

ya whiney bi*ch!
beta is 2 modes, co-op and online, of course i played the co-op.. i wouldnt half a.ss review something without even playing all the modes available
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy