Damn Weezy Knock'd Up Some Vietnamese/Caucasian Who Did Nails For A LIVING *SMH* pic

most viewed right now
 155
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #81
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$688 | Props total: 1669 1669
 eggosiazon said:
am i the only one that thinks she fine?
Chick on the first page is (to me at least). Second chick looks young.... eh.

If they the same...


Last edited by Sykopaf; 10-23-2008 at 10:28 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #82
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 2889 2889
she got some big feet. look at the pic where shes sittin on the money. lol.
 10-23-2008, 10:56 PM         #83
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definately hit that sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #84
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 21129 21129
who gives a fu*k. if you were rich and famous, you'd fu*k her too
 10-24-2008, 01:06 AM         #85
The Young Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
this is not real pics...


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



THESE ARE!^^
Those are the real pics^^^ I know that other bi*ch tho! I swear to God! I used to fu*k wit her. Her name ashley but she go by the name of La-La. She a hoe, she aint pregnant I seen her last week, but she did fu*k Wayne tho. HAHAHAH thats a trip, I was like, "Wait a minute I kno that bi*ch!" LMAO


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




This her myspace


Last edited by The Young Flip; 10-24-2008 at 01:20 AM..
 10-24-2008, 01:29 AM         #86
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
why do n*ggaz fu*k these bi*ches raw and end up gettin em prego???
Right. What are they thinking about?
 10 years ago '05        #87
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 7428 7428
yall talkin bout why da n*gga knockin up bi*ches and sh*t, maybe da n*gga just wanted a nother kid u stupid a.ss haters, u think he give a fu*k bout some child support. dat n*gga got money out da a.ss literally he aint sweatin no child support. he eatin and now he wanna slow it down and have some kids. aint nothin wrong wit dat in my opinion
 10 years ago '04        #88
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
 YoungIke1122 said:
yall talkin bout why da n*gga knockin up bi*ches and sh*t, maybe da n*gga just wanted a nother kid u stupid a.ss haters, u think he give a fu*k bout some child support. dat n*gga got money out da a.ss literally he aint sweatin no child support. he eatin and now he wanna slow it down and have some kids. aint nothin wrong wit dat in my opinion
n*gga you must be like 15 with that logic
 10 years ago '07        #89
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,551 | Props total: 16165 16165
 BlaznHizzle said:
at the thread title.. you probably never even seen a chick that fly like that other than on your computer.. nerd..


with that said she looks like this chick named stephanie from around where i stay
 10 years ago '04        #90
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,020 | Props total: 3383 3383
I dont see why yall knocking her job for..

what if Kim kardashian, halle berry, or megan fox decides to fu*k you & you got her pregnant? THE MEDIA HEADLINE: "Halle/Megan/Kim got knocked up by a n*gga who browse boxden.com DAILY and works at Gamestop!" I swear, n*gga's complain about every fu*king thing on here.
 10 years ago '04        #91
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 slimgangsta18 said:
I dont see why yall knocking her job for..

what if Kim kardashian, halle berry, or megan fox decides to fu*k you & you got her pregnant? THE MEDIA HEADLINE: "Halle/Megan/Kim got knocked up by a n*gga who browse boxden.com DAILY and works at Gamestop!" I swear, n*gga's complain about every fu*king thing on here.
 10 years ago '04        #92
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 The Young Flip said:
Those are the real pics^^^ I know that other bi*ch tho! I swear to God! I used to fu*k wit her. Her name ashley but she go by the name of La-La. She a hoe, she aint pregnant I seen her last week, but she did fu*k Wayne tho. HAHAHAH thats a trip, I was like, "Wait a minute I kno that bi*ch!" LMAO


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




This her myspace


im all lost... that aint the same chic that dude posted (the one in the car)..
 10-24-2008, 08:48 PM         #93
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both hoes are fu*kable but young carter still ain't learned not to leave his ring in the cookie jar.
 10 years ago '06        #94
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
 Gmitch528 said:
im all lost... that aint the same chic that dude posted (the one in the car)..
the pictures he posted is the same bi*ch from the first page
WHICH ISNT weezy's girlfriend

just a jump off

the one in the car is the one he got pregg
 10 years ago '07        #95
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
I would beat, but wont give kids to
 10-25-2008, 05:44 AM         #96
The Young Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
im all lost... that aint the same chic that dude posted (the one in the car)..
Its not that chick in the car is the one that actually got pregnant, if its true. This other bi*ch LaLa is jus a hoe that fu*ked him. She told me the n*gga got no bedroom skills at all...
 10 years ago '06        #97
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]



shesauglybi*ch
 10 years ago '06        #98
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,063 | Props total: 15946 15946
i see n*pple
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
138 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
215 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy