Lyfe Jennings Steps On The Gas & Tried To Elude Police [Mug Shot Inside]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #21
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 BackBlock_OG said:
Maybe if they sat in front of a computer their whole life and never experienced anything real in life. Yeah, if that was the case then you're right, they would probably be thinking they need to spend possibly the next 8-10yrs in jail to benefit their record sales. But in the real world sh*t happens, and when a motherfu*ker decides to step on it, it's b/c he's got something on him a doesn't want to get caught with. Or he's just tweaking on some sh*t and paranoid... but youtube, worldstarhiphop, etc? Only you geeks!

...and the dude under you had the nerve to say "preach" He must be in the same boat as you.
n*gga my post was for comedy purposes but you gotta be all serious with it. Let me guess you roll around the block with a laptop in ya car, slangin yayo n duckin shots from the hoods rival dealers making replies on boxden in between sales talkin bout sh*t is gully for you.
 9 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,253 | Props total: 69845 69845
damn, it must beeeeeee nice on tha outside
 9 years ago '05        #23
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4711 4711
I guess Lyfe was bumping that 99 Problems joint, got to the 2nd verse and heard Hov say "I got 2 choices, pull over the car orrrrrrr press on that pedal push the medal to the floor"

guess ha chose the latter =(

but I hate how entertainers catch cases only around the time their tryin to drop an album......dude dropped a single and a wack azz video with bum azz Tocarra and since that flopped I guess his A&R told him what he's gonna need to do to get his name on tv

Last edited by youngvito18; 10-23-2008 at 05:59 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #24
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
this is too bad...lyfe is one of my favorite artists. saw him perform a few months back it was prolly the best show i ever seen...

them boys fu*ked him up after that chase huh...and they had the nerve to say they didn't know if he already had those injuries on his face before or after the incident lol
 9 years ago '04        #25
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 killahkazi said:
That bi*ch at 0:18 had was right

9 years ago '04        #26
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Universal~Mind said:
n*gga my post was for comedy purposes but you gotta be all serious with it. Let me guess you roll around the block with a laptop in ya car, slangin yayo n duckin shots from the hoods rival dealers making replies on boxden in between sales talkin bout sh*t is gully for you.
No lame! Actually I'm at work reading posts from dumb motherfu*kers like you who ain't never been through sh*t in their life, speaking on real sh*t. And I know you ain't never been through no hood sh*t just from that last dumb sh*t you wrote. Only geeks who never been in the hood think anybody that's on a computer can't be in the streets. And I'm not saying I'm running around all crazy like that b/c I'm almost 30 now, them days are over. But I just hate when I see these suburb kids come on here talking like everything that hood n*ggas go through is made up for their entertainment.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago