The Official G1 T-Mobile Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
^^ you mean things that you get when you buy a real phone from a real carrier right out of the box, like the Touch Pro?
 9 years ago '04        #102
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
oh. and one more thing.
fu*k off my d*ck.
 12-21-2008, 01:36 PM         #103
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i sent my g1 back friday.. that phone was about to drive me up the wall.. i wish t-mobile had a storm.. my homeboy got one and im hella jealous... i dont recommend that g1 to anyone...
 9 years ago '04        #104
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119

the g1 is the sh*t, all n*ggaz just dont know how to use it, touch pro is a.ss GRIS
 12-21-2008, 03:38 PM         #105
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Google > Any Company
 12-21-2008, 08:33 PM         #106
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HTC = touch pro & G1

so the idiots talking must shut the fu*k up..
 12-24-2008, 02:11 PM         #107
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cream Casanova said:
HTC = touch pro & G1

so the idiots talking must shut the fu*k up..
umm no 2 different phones and 2 different os

phone just has the same manufactures

so the statement u made was very stupid
 12-24-2008, 02:47 PM         #108
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually no.

htc = touch pro & g1
 9 years ago '05        #109
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Regardles of what you think of the G1, it was built by HTC along with the Touch Pro so no need for arguing

Back to the topic though a newly released AIM app called HelloAIM! has been out for about 2 weeks now and it is easily the best AIM app out on the G1. It is much better than all the previous AIM apps on the device.

It is not Sidekick quality but it solved many issues with the other AIM apps. It does not disconnect you if you open another app and if you get signed out it automatically reconnects u.

It also beeps like a text message if you are in a convo and receive a message.

I would recommend it for anyone who has been having trouble with the AIM beforehand like I was.
 9 years ago '06        #110
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I traded my iPhone 2G for it today just to see what all the hype was about and all I can say is WOW!

I can't believe all the noise people have been making over this sh*tty a.ss phone. This phone has THE WORST touchscreen UI since the Wing. I'm going to trade this sh*t for a 3G iPhone on New Years day.
 12-28-2008, 09:34 AM         #111
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I traded my iPhone 2G for it today just to see what all the hype was about and all I can say is WOW!

I can't believe all the noise people have been making over this sh*tty a.ss phone. This phone has THE WORST touchscreen UI since the Wing. I'm going to trade this sh*t for a 3G iPhone on New Years day.
you did the dumbest thing ever

YOU couldof SOLD THAT IPHONE
for 600$ on EBAY.

u traded a iphone for a g1
a fu*king 199$ phone
 9 years ago '06        #112
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Cream Casanova said:
you did the dumbest thing ever

YOU couldof SOLD THAT IPHONE
for 600$ on EBAY.

u traded a iphone for a g1
a fu*king 199$ phone
It was the original iPhone. I paid $600 for it. On todays market, I wouldn't get more than $200 for it. The G1 to me isn't worth more than $200. But the iPhone 3G is worth about $400. So I win. Nobody in their right mind would trade a 3G for the original iPhone, but they'll trade the 3G for the G1.
 12-28-2008, 03:45 PM         #113
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:

touchscreen is on point way better then the wings

u probably had a defected device
 12-28-2008, 07:39 PM         #114
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those that have the G1, what is your monthly bill?
 9 years ago '04        #115
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
My monthly bill is 80.56$ thats with the 39.99 600 anytime unlimited nights and weekend plan, the 34$ unlimited internet and text plan. My G1 is great, I dont have 2 press the touch screen all hard like somebody stated earlier, The only things i dont like is the no video recorder(yet), and how u cant close the programs, once those 2 things get fixed the fone will be a lot better.

Last edited by stay alert; 12-29-2008 at 12:02 AM..
 12-29-2008, 12:17 AM         #116
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
It was the original iPhone. I paid $600 for it. On todays market, I wouldn't get more than $200 for it. The G1 to me isn't worth more than $200. But the iPhone 3G is worth about $400. So I win. Nobody in their right mind would trade a 3G for the original iPhone, but they'll trade the 3G for the G1.
actually you can get 300+ for it.. the OG iphone is TRUELY UNLOCKABLE. unlike the 3g(soon it will)

Last edited by Cream Casanova; 12-29-2008 at 12:18 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #117
JayThunder  OP
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
i have a coNfession 2 make..... I fu*kING MADDDE THIS THREAD AND I HONESTLY GO TO SAY I SOLD MY G1 COUPLE WEEKS AGO PHONE, IS sh*tTY AS HELL U GOTTA REALLY DO YA RESEARCH WE ALL GOT fu*kED HARDBODY ON THIS PHONE. WIT THE CPU BEIN LOWER THEN THE IPHONE AN that sh*t being maddd slow omfg is this g1 slow and the g2 quick 2 drop already? they playin us all 2 well....~THE TOUCH PRO HAVIN A HIGH a.ss CPU TELLS U ITS A BETTER PHONE .WE GOT A SHINEY PHONE THATS ALL ONCE MARCH DROPS THE ANDORID OS WILL B REALLY FREE SOURCED SO HELLO HTC PRO.....WHICH BTW IM LEAVIN TMOBILE IN A couple DAYS DOIN THE LOST\STOLE SCHEME.
 9 years ago '05        #118
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 JayThunder said:
i have a coNfession 2 make..... I fu*kING MADDDE THIS THREAD AND I HONESTLY GO TO SAY I SOLD MY G1 COUPLE WEEKS AGO PHONE, IS sh*tTY AS HELL U GOTTA REALLY DO YA RESEARCH WE ALL GOT fu*kED HARDBODY ON THIS PHONE. WIT THE CPU BEIN LOWER THEN THE IPHONE AN that sh*t being maddd slow omfg is this g1 slow and the g2 quick 2 drop already? they playin us all 2 well....~THE TOUCH PRO HAVIN A HIGH a.ss CPU TELLS U ITS A BETTER PHONE .WE GOT A SHINEY PHONE THATS ALL ONCE MARCH DROPS THE ANDORID OS WILL B REALLY FREE SOURCED SO HELLO HTC PRO.....WHICH BTW IM LEAVIN TMOBILE IN A couple DAYS DOIN THE LOST\STOLE SCHEME.
I dunno if you got a defective device or whatnot but mine is never buggy and the internet is blazing fast on 3g.

Too many people talk about the IPHONE as if has no flaws, Apple has updated the firmware like Sony updates the PSP. The tech industry as a whole releases software and hardware and fix whatever needs to be fixed after it releases ie XBOX 360, Apple TV, SONY PSP/PS3 the list goes on.

G1 is running Android OS which is brand new and only been out 2 months so of course there were gonna be some bugs. Google already released 2 updates (including one that helps save the battery) and is working on a huge one set to release early Jan. ("Cupcake" update look it up)

I dont get how people praise devices like the Iphone and other sh*t when they first got released there were plenty of bugs.

It took Apple a whole year to release the Iphone 3g which finally fixed many of the faults in the first one.

Also I know many people working for Tmobile and I dunno where all the G2 rumors surfaced from but there isnt one coming. Tmobile just released this as one of their new premiere smartphones would it make sense releasing a new one after G1 has only been out for 2 months. You dont k!ll off your own product if there will be a G2, which I dont doubt, it will be released probably in a year or two.

Now there aint nothing wrong with hating on the G1 or Tmobile if thats your thing but im just tired of people complaining about the phone not being perfect.

Those who are disappointed must have really set the bar high
 9 years ago '04        #119
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
lmao @ this whole thread.

i know i know i know, gris is just a "touch pro d*ckrider" though :rolleyes:

yall dudes is hardheaded.

props to those who do actually like their G1's though.
the few, the proud, the G1 owners.
 9 years ago '04        #120
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 proof1984 said:
umm no 2 different phones and 2 different os

phone just has the same manufactures

so the statement u made was very stupid
lol. funny a.ss thread. casanovas dumb for that statement.
theres literally almost NOTHING similar between the two phones.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy