The Official G1 T-Mobile Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
lmao @ n*ggas still talkin bout me weeks after i even posted

ya'll still salty?
 11-18-2008, 02:44 PM         #82
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
yooooooooo

im missing alot of calls on my G1, i dont know if its just my phone but when im on the net or even when im just talkin to someone people are tellin me i have a busy signal or get some error code saying the phone is not available

is anyone having any similar problems??

i wouldnt even care if it just sends someone straight to my voicemail but to just have a busy signal or a error recording is azz =(
sh!t been happein 2 me my nig..well i figured out the problem since tmo 3g signal is so god damn weak the phone drops it and is always looking for signal thats why we gettin call problems and all kind of sh*t

wat u have 2 do is go into settings and change ur phone 2 use only 2g networks

yea i kno sh!t is gay sh*t is really pissing me off that I have a 3g phone but I have 2 switch to 2g just so my calls can come thru

im really thinkin about selling this sh*t for 200 cancel my contract and head over to at&t and cop that fuze
 9 years ago '04        #83
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
^^ vito went and got a touch pro

seeing the light yet?
 9 years ago '04        #84
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
 12-04-2008, 11:43 PM         #85
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 robwb88 said:
im having trouble putting music on my g1. the phone doesnt register when i plug into the computer. what do i do?
it wont automatically register your SD card as mounted, so you have to go to the USB notification and press on it, then press "mount" to mount the SD card.
 9 years ago '04        #86
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
im getting my g1 soon, man the touch pro looks wack
 9 years ago '05        #87
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 4912 4912
Just got my g1 yesterday, I'm beyond satisfied with it & the apps
 12-13-2008, 01:19 PM         #88
BKAntiks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was one of the first to get the g1. i love the internet but the aim SUCKS the apps need to upload a nice aim app.. as for my fav app its the shopsavvy, that sh*t is beyoonnnd sick!!!
 9 years ago '04        #89
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
 BKAntiks said:
I was one of the first to get the g1. i love the internet but the aim SUCKS the apps need to upload a nice aim app.. as for my fav app its the shopsavvy, that sh*t is beyoonnnd sick!!!
yea that shopsavvy apps is nice..i like pissin my manager off with that super mario app.
 9 years ago '05        #90
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
im getting my g1 soon, man the touch pro looks wack
i have a touch pro and a G1, right now i posting from my Touch pro, i let me little sister hold me G1 and she been holding it for a week.......and i dont miss it because its not that impressive,

but i will say this, i wish the Touch pro had a marketplace like the g1 and the iphone has
 9 years ago '06        #91
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 sideshow20 said:
yea that shopsavvy apps is nice..i like pissin my manager off with that super mario app.
haha that super mario app is crack
 12-16-2008, 09:38 PM         #92
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
it wont automatically register your SD card as mounted, so you have to go to the USB notification and press on it, then press "mount" to mount the SD card.
Why is it when i plug up my usb to the phone everything in the sd card tab says unavailable?.. i dont understand.. but when i take it out it shows me everything is available and all the memory.....

Last edited by tmich19; 12-16-2008 at 09:41 PM..
 12-16-2008, 09:46 PM         #93
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been aggravated since i got this thing.. i feel im not getting my moneys worth.. i haven't really been able to do anything...
 9 years ago '04        #94
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
my aim works perfectly, what they need to make is a good facebook chat app
 12-16-2008, 11:55 PM         #95
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
Why is it when i plug up my usb to the phone everything in the sd card tab says unavailable?.. i dont understand.. but when i take it out it shows me everything is available and all the memory.....
you have to mount the SD card to your computer manually. THEN it'll read it.
 12-17-2008, 06:37 AM         #96
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
you have to mount the SD card to your computer manually. THEN it'll read it.
how do i do that?
 12-17-2008, 07:03 AM         #97
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I GOT THE G1 NOW...
AND THE IPHONE

IPHONE> G1 IN ITS OWN WAY
G1>IPHONE IN ITS OWN WAY

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #98
chief2842 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 8 8
New “cupcake” update details surface

From
During Android's transition to an open-source project, some development has continued to happen in a private branch. We are working to move the rest of these changes into the open as soon as possible, and all future open-source work will happen in the public git repositories. All changes that have already been submitted to the public repositories will be merged into the newer code base, so nothing should be lost.

The Android team has begun pushing these changes to the public git repositories, in the "cupcake" branch.

9 years ago '04        #99
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
this guy at my job bought a g1 to work so i got to toy around with it yesterday for the first time. Keep in mind i got the touch pro now.

his g1 was like a day or 2 old and its his first smartphone overall he likes it. he let me toy around with it to try to get him some ringtones. in that little bit of time the touch screen sucks u damn near have to push the screen in for ur touch to register. and after using it im not getting the hype about this g1 sh*t. its not all that...Touch Pro >>>> G1

but all tha comparisons to my touch pro aside, hes impressed by it and its better than what i thought. considering its tmobile and their the last in terms of technology and sh*t its the best theyve got to offer id give it roughly a 3.5 outta 5. its not quite ready to be better than the iphone right now id call it a sidekick on steroids
 9 years ago '04        #100
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
Digging some of the apps like Visual Voicemail, Rindroid, and Shazam along with the built in GPS. Even though my want list is much longer then the list of things I'm content with - such is the value of being a guinea pig. At least turn by turn audible & a good touchscreen keyboard will be addressed in 1st QTR of next year.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy