Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,669 | Props total: 13065 13065
8 GB Micro SD Card, it may not be Sandisk but according to the reviews on newegg, they're good money.

You can cop two for under 50 w/free shipping as opposed to buying a 16gb sandisk one for 100 dollars.
 9 years ago '04        #62
Sty13S 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 KidYungn said:
i love my g1, best phone ever! glad tmobile gets the android software exclusive for 6months :-)

be sure to check out my site for the phone as well, book mark it, visit it daily etc! going to start a forum for it as well, so ill keep yall updated on that.

thats whats up, sounds like a hot idea for a site, let me know when u throw up the forums, im sure me and some other fellow bx'ers would join up on there:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #63
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
 Sty13S said:
thats whats up, sounds like a hot idea for a site, let me know when u throw up the forums, im sure me and some other fellow bx'ers would join up on there:applause:
thanks!
props given :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #64
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
 youngvito18 said:
yooooooooo

im missing alot of calls on my G1, i dont know if its just my phone but when im on the net or even when im just talkin to someone people are tellin me i have a busy signal or get some error code saying the phone is not available

is anyone having any similar problems??

i wouldnt even care if it just sends someone straight to my voicemail but to just have a busy signal or a error recording is azz =(
My boy had that same problem and with texts also. He cancelled his T-Mobile account and went back to ATT.
 9 years ago '04        #65
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 $outhside said:
My boy had that same problem and with texts also. He cancelled his T-Mobile account and went back to ATT.
yeah i'm about to do the same for the bold, fuze or the xperia x1 depending on where it's going. I had my G1 from Oct 20th until this past friday. I just wasn't satisfied. Though it has some impressive applications, I just couldn't deal with the battery\Lack of video capture\sh*tty AIM app (though there will be a better one soon) and The lack of internal memory. 128 mbs is NOT enough for the cool applications they're putting out. I sent mine back before the 14 days buyers remorse period, Also my girl ordered one and refused package on that one too. Heading to at&t or wherever the xperia goes.
 9 years ago '04        #66
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1299 1299
lmao.

wow. look all these let down G1 customers.

and you all said i was just "hating".

i want to say "i told you so"....
but i'll refrain. :)

Touch Pro >
 11-06-2008, 01:34 PM         #67
16ozBAWLS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ n*gga shut the fu*k up. you come up in every thread where the g1 is mentioned and automatically start hatin on the damn phone. we get that the touch pro obviously has better specs than the g1 but to each his own. its just a phone man it aint that serious.
 9 years ago '04        #68
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ no one it said was anything serious.

i just don't like when mufu*kas talk mad sh*t and hype somethin up thats trash.

im tryna provide a service here to people that dont wanna get suckered into coppin a lame phone, thinkin its somethin that its not.

ya'll n*ggas jus pipin sh*t way out of proportion.

but fu*k it. i ont even really care.
i got a touch pro. they got g1's.
they're mad. i'm not.
 9 years ago '04        #69
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
and let me rephrase that.

THE PHONE is trash.
ANDROID OS is not.

the next phone that comes out on Android will probably be done right, and not thrown out for sale prematurely. in which case it will be decent.

i know you f*g**ts will come back in here and try to get me on that as well. so i figured id clarify.
 9 years ago '06        #70
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Grisly said:

THE PHONE is trash.
ANDROID OS is not.

the next phone that comes out on Android will probably be done right, and not thrown out for sale prematurely. in which case it will be decent.

i know you f*g**ts will come back in here and try to get me on that as well. so i figured id clarify.
would you shut the fu*k up n*gga? do u have s3x with you phone at night? its just a phone man, you talking like your the manufacturer of the fu*kin phone, fu*kin youngns man, you could tell u a virgin
 11-06-2008, 03:44 PM         #71
16ozBAWLS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wasnt hatin on you i just think some of your comments are completely unnecessary. this is a g1 thread where n*ggas on here want to discuss the g1 and not about how much better the touch pro is. i like the touch pro just as much as you do but stop hatin on other ppls phone. one mans trash is another mans treasure
 9 years ago '08        #72
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Grisly said:

THE PHONE is trash.
ANDROID OS is not.

Dawg, you don't even own a Touch Pro - you have a diamond.

And please shut the fu*k with all of your fan boy shiit.
 9 years ago '04        #73
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
....wtf? where did you come to the conclusion that i own a diamond and not a touch pro?
 9 years ago '04        #74
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
and ya'll n*ggas still jus salty.

also: this just in.

Xperia with TouchFlo3D is gonna be an official phone too.
go cop up fu*kboys.
 9 years ago '05        #75
JayThunder  OP
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
i think we can all agre aint sh*t dropin yet until mid dec becuz greedy fu*ks want the guap ect matter of mins when they sh*t gets hacked!
 9 years ago '05        #76
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 4819 4819
Lmfao im dying. Everytime I read a thread about the g1 on here, Grisly comes in talking about the touch pro. This n*gga sucking touch pro p*nis. Let the n*ggas use their phones b, n*gga act like he getting paid to post on boxden about the touch pro. It's just a phone.
 9 years ago '08        #77
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 s1eepyboy said:
Lmfao im dying. Everytime I read a thread about the g1 on here, Grisly comes in talking about the touch pro. This n*gga sucking touch pro p*nis. Let the n*ggas use their phones b, n*gga act like he getting paid to post on boxden about the touch pro. It's just a phone.

that dude is in EVERY SINGLE thread. sh*t is hilarious.

I think he's in every single cell phone thread sucking the touch pro off.
 9 years ago '04        #78
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,669 | Props total: 13065 13065
yaw that n*gga is annoying for real
 11-17-2008, 04:50 PM         #79
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andy Ruben demos Flash on the G1; it wont be long now

Andy Ruben has officially shown that Flash can run on Android. It is one thing to talk about it coming to a device, hint hint Apple, but when a device is released and shortly after is shown running Flash, it speaks volumes. Not only is it possible, but Android will be running Flash soon enough.

Ruben did not say when we will see it happen or in which way it will be delivered, but actually showing the demo live must mean we will be getting it fairly soon. What an amazing gift it would be from Google to wake up Christmas morning with Flash running on our G1. Adobe has already said that the iPhone will have flash as soon as they allow it. This is just one more way that Android and the G1 are outdoing Apple and the iPhone.
 11-17-2008, 04:50 PM         #80
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy