The Official G1 T-Mobile Thread

most viewed right now
 106
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #201
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$799 | Props total: 27 27
anyone got the new cupcake update
 9 years ago '04        #202
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
i have it. but i didnt get it from t-homo though. my phone is rooted
 05-04-2009, 04:49 PM         #203
yungsteez219 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeh i got my phone rooted and that cupcake update wit the updated htc radio
 9 years ago '09        #204
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
What the hell is "Rooted" ...u mean "unlocked?"

Hey, when does the G2 come out?
-From what I have looked into, I'd say the most realistic/earliest release date would be sometime in October 09.

I wanna get one of these HTC's, but I'd rather wait if the new version is coming out sooner.

Anyone know anything?
 05-04-2009, 10:10 PM         #205
yungsteez219 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAVIN YOUR PHONE ROOTED BASICALLY GIVE THE ABILITY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WIT YOUR PHONE LIKE SAVIN ALL YOUR APPS TO YOUR SD, OVERCLOCKING YOUR CPU IN THE PHONE AND A BUNCH OF OTHER s**t, LIKE RIGHT NOW MY PHONE IS ROOTED AND I'M RUNNING THE NEW CUPCAKE UPDATE WIT THE ON SCREEN KEYBOARD, VIDEO CAMERA ALONG WIT THE UPDATED RADIO FOR BETTER RECEPTION AND FASTER D/L TIME
 9 years ago '04        #206
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Gonzilla said:
What the hell is "Rooted" ...u mean "unlocked?"

Hey, when does the G2 come out?
-From what I have looked into, I'd say the most realistic/earliest release date would be sometime in October 09.

I wanna get one of these HTC's, but I'd rather wait if the new version is coming out sooner.

Anyone know anything?

G2 is already out here in France and it's not that great...
 9 years ago '04        #207
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
Simple question : if your G1 ain't rooted, do you have to go threw the Market to get some apps, or can you find some on the (PC ) internet and install them via USB ?
 9 years ago '04        #208
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 strahan2004 said:
G2 is already out here in France and it's not that great...
The htc magic is NOT the g2. The official name for it now is the "my touch 3g". And that phone just be out in the US within the next couple of months
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #209
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Venom said:
The htc magic is NOT the g2. The official name for it now is the "my touch 3g". And that phone just be out in the US within the next couple of months
Posted via Mobile Device
My bad, i just checked and you're right...looks like a Dual to me tho...
 9 years ago '09        #210
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
The htc magic is NOT the g2. The official name for it now is the "my touch 3g". And that phone just be out in the US within the next couple of months
What?

The G2 is gonna be called the "My Touch 3G" now?
-And how do u know that? Is there a site or somethin u can link me to...

Strahan, is this phone u have that u thought was the G2?:

[pic - click to view]


...it DOES look like the G1 a little.

Is this just a rendering or this the actual G2?...

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Gonzilla; 05-06-2009 at 04:09 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #211
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Gonzilla said:
What?

The G2 is gonna be called the "My Touch 3G" now?
-And how do u know that? Is there a site or somethin u can link me to...

Strahan, is this phone u have that u thought was the G2?:

[pic - click to view]


...it DOES look like the G1 a little.

Is this just a rendering or this the actual G2?...

[pic - click to view]


I'm lost...the white phone on the top is called G2 in France...
 9 years ago '09        #212
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Is that what it's advertised as, officially?

Or did the person that sold it 2 u, say it was the G2?
 9 years ago '04        #213
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Gonzilla said:
What?

The G2 is gonna be called the "My Touch 3G" now?
-And how do u know that? Is there a site or somethin u can link me to...

Strahan, is this phone u have that u thought was the G2?:

[pic - click to view]


...it DOES look like the G1 a little.

Is this just a rendering or this the actual G2?...

[pic - click to view]

you could of just googled it but here's the link anyway




and the 2nd pic is photoshopped


Last edited by Venom; 05-06-2009 at 07:36 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #214
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
@ these fakeass iphones

you fail.
 9 years ago '09        #215
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
iPhone dont slide open. Owww. Umad.
 9 years ago '04        #216
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Gonzilla said:
iPhone dont slide open. Owww. Umad.
nevermind those f*g**t iphone lovers hatin on everything else. n*ggas just got copy and paste and now they think they are the s**t
 9 years ago '04        #217
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
im about to update my g with the new cupcake how easy is it to break your phone by doin this
 9 years ago '04        #218
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 bundles&stack16 said:
im about to update my g with the new cupcake how easy is it to break your phone by doin this
What's the point of doin that when tmobile is started releasin the cupcake update today?
U will get it before the month is over
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-14-2009, 12:50 AM         #219
I.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
What's the point of doin that when tmobile is started releasin the cupcake update today?
U will get it before the month is over
Posted via Mobile Device
i just lost my g1 @ work now im extra pissed cuz the cupcake finally dropping:angry12:plus my music and pics/videos are gone.f**k!

if you dont have insurance you are a.ssed out
 9 years ago '07        #220
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1352 1352
 I.T. said:
i just lost my g1 @ work now im extra pissed cuz the cupcake finally dropping:angry12:plus my music and pics/videos are gone.f**k!

if you dont have insurance you are a.ssed out
unfortunately, yes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy