Real chance of love

most viewed right now
 137
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #261
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
lmaoooooo dinner roll t*tties
 9 years ago '04        #262
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
If Rabbit had her own show I wouldn't watch that sh*t. I don't know how that would be entertaining

Matter of fact i don't want to see any of those bi*ches anymore unless its a s3x tape
 9 years ago '06        #263
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
they prolly gonna make a chance of love... just chance and no real next time.
 01-15-2009, 03:07 PM         #264
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's entertainin tho ^
 9 years ago '04        #265
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
bubbles should get a show
 9 years ago '05        #266
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
bubbles should get a show
Yeah, that would be good, her or "IT" from I love New York just don't give BayBayBay a fu*kin' show, bi*ch is annoying as fu*k
 01-15-2009, 05:34 PM         #267
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
bubbles should get a show
son Bubbles is bangin...i would slaughter her.
 9 years ago '04        #268
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
lmao @ these bi*ches roastin chance on the reunion show
 9 years ago '05        #269
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
Hell yeah.. So hood was lookin fine as fu*k 2


Last edited by txhotboy; 01-26-2009 at 11:14 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #270
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
Stalker & s3xy Legs Ganged Up On Chance and Made That n*gga Walk Off Stage

I Remember Real & His Other Brother Was Talking To Him Backstage Behind The Crowd and That n*gga Was Like "fu*k them bi*ches...i aint trying do the show. fu*k what that dirty mouth saying" L0L

Isha & So Hood f!ght >>>>>

Kiki & Lusty Agruement Did Get Serious Behind The Scene Tho

But I Feel Sorry For Bubbles, They Was On Her Head Tuff.

I Should Drop The Whole Spoiler Already...Fucc Them Lawyers


Last edited by Fresh; 01-26-2009 at 12:51 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #271
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Fresh Whyte said:
Stalker & s3xy Legs Ganged Up On Chance and Made That n*gga Walk Off Stage

I Remember Real & His Other Brother Was Talking To Him Backstage Behind The Crowd and That n*gga Was Like "fu*k them bi*ches...i aint trying do the show. fu*k what that dirty mouth saying" L0L

Isha & So Hood f!ght >>>>>

Kiki & Lusty Agruement Did Get Serious Behind The Scene Tho

But I Feel Sorry For Bubbles, They Was On Her Head Tuff.

I Should Drop The Whole Spoiler Already...Fucc Them Lawyers
they didnt show 90% of that stuff on reunion show. BTW the reunion show was shown this morning


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #272
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
they didnt show 90% of that stuff on reunion show. BTW the reunion show was shown this morning
Hell Yea....That Damn Reunion Went By Quick.

Am Like Damn........

What Happen To Stalker Giving Chance Another Clock Sayin He Gay?
What Happen To s3xy Legs & Stalker Making Chance Walk Off The Show?
What Happen To The Damn f!ght Between Isha & So Hood

Theres Alot More Shyt That Wasnt Played Like The Priceless Scene When Chance Comes Back On Stage While Real & Cornfed Talking and This n*gga High As fu*k and Admits It "oh i was in the back off of the boo boo doe doe, ya dig"
 9 years ago '04        #273
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
they didnt show 90% of that stuff on reunion show. BTW the reunion show was shown this morning
is there anyway that i can watch the whole thing unedited?
 9 years ago '04        #274
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
Damn KiKi is more hood than So Hood
bi*ch was shoutin out the Town and sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #275
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Fresh Whyte said:
Hell Yea....That Damn Reunion Went By Quick.

Am Like Damn........

What Happen To Stalker Giving Chance Another Clock Sayin He Gay?
What Happen To s3xy Legs & Stalker Making Chance Walk Off The Show?
What Happen To The Damn f!ght Between Isha & So Hood

Theres Alot More Shyt That Wasnt Played Like The Priceless Scene When Chance Comes Back On Stage While Real & Cornfed Talking and This n*gga High As fu*k and Admits It "oh i was in the back off of the boo boo doe doe, ya dig"
They showed when she called him gay on one of the commercials
 9 years ago '06        #276
Supa mario 
space
avatar space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1295 1295
That n*gga chance always crying like a bi*ch
 9 years ago '05        #277
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 txhotboy said:
They showed when she called him gay on one of the commercials
....Yea I Seen The Commercial On Youtube Plus Stalker's Section Of The Show Is On VH1.com Which Is Water Down Cause She Went Hood As Hell On Chance and Homie Did The "Tedi Growl" Like 3 Or 4 Times

Yea The Reunion Was Cut Short. You Can Tell The Girls Had More To Say Like Rabbit & Bubbles. s3xy Leg Part Of The Show Left People Clueless Not Knowin During Her Scene That's When Chance Got Pissed & Walk Off.

If The UnEdited Is Floatin Around. Am Need That....Thank God I Went To The Tapping.
 01-26-2009, 09:20 PM         #278
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet my chick money that in the next couple years these f*g n*ggaz are gonna come out the closet. I don't see how ya'll watch this sh*t. It's like they don't even give a fu*k about the product. I was watching that sh*t and this n*gga doing the interview one second his hair braided next second its all out and hanging down his shoulders. The fu*k? sh*t too fake for me. I had to give up on these type shows after Flavor of Love 2.
 9 years ago '04        #279
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Yea I Seen The Commercial On Youtube Plus Stalker's Section Of The Show Is On VH1.com Which Is Water Down Cause She Went Hood As Hell On Chance and Homie Did The "Tedi Growl" Like 3 Or 4 Times

Yea The Reunion Was Cut Short. You Can Tell The Girls Had More To Say Like Rabbit & Bubbles. s3xy Leg Part Of The Show Left People Clueless Not Knowin During Her Scene That's When Chance Got Pissed & Walk Off.

If The UnEdited Is Floatin Around. Am Need That....Thank God I Went To The Tapping.
give us a summary of da taping
 9 years ago '04        #280
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
lol @ that bi*ch Cali going to cry
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy