Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1
6102 pageviews
82 comments

daluckychild 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 229 229
Oct 20 - Wife Hacked To death Over Facebook Status

Husband hacked wife to death with meat cleaver after she changed Facebook status to single

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymail.co.u .. us-single.html

A husband who hacked his wife to death with a meat cleaver in fury over her Facebook entry was jailed for a minimum of 14 years at the Old Bailey today.

Wayne Forrester, 34, drank alcohol and took cocaine before driving 15 miles to the family home to attack wife Emma as she lay in bed.

The couple had separated four days before the murder in February and Forrester later told police he had been provoked by his wife changing her marital status to "single" on her Facebook entry, the court heard.

Forrester, a HGV driver, admitted murder in February this year in New Addington, near Croydon.

Emma was found in a pool of blood after neighbours were woken at 6.30am by her screams. Near her body was a large kitchen knife and in another room a blood-soaked meat cleaver.

Jailing him for life, the Common Serjeant of London Brian Barker QC said: "Your wife ended the relationship. Your reaction was one of anger and resentment.

"There is no possible excuse or justification.

"This is a tragic k!lling of a young woman and what you have done has called untold anguish."

The court heard that the Forresters had a "volatile and unstable marriage characterised by periods of separation and reconciliation".

Alex Lewis, prosecuting, said that while Forrester was in and out of work and cared little for family life, his wife took two jobs to make ends meet.

Her parents supported the pair financially and moved home closer to them to help their daughter.

Four days before the murder Forrester moved out of the family home to stay with his sister in Paddington. He repeatedly called home and threatened to k!ll her.

Ms Lewis said: "He was angry about an entry on Facebook he said made him look like a fool as she had advertised her marital status as single. He accused her of having an affair."

Forrester drove to Croydon armed with the knife and meat cleaver and forced the front door open. After neighbours called 999 he emerged from the house covered in blood and holding a carton of juice.

When the police arrived he held his arms out for handcuffs and told them: "Who called you? My wife is in there. I k!lled her."

Inside the house they found Mrs Forrester's body with a large wound in her neck. Two bannister rails had been broken off and there were clumps of long brown hair outside the bedroom.

She had multiple wounds to her neck and head and defence wounds to her arms showing she had fought to ward off the blows.

Forrester later handed detectives a prepared statement in which he said: "She forced me out of the family home and posted messages on the internet website telling everybody she had left me and was interested in meeting other men."

He went on: "The whole incident seemed a blur. I felt I was watching somebody else attacking Emma."

In an impact statement the victim's sister Eliza Rothery said the family had been devastated by the murder.

Peter Dahlsen, defending, said Forrester felt "a deeply held remorse".

82 comments for "Oct 20 - Wife Hacked To Death Over Facebook Status"

9 years ago '04        #2
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
Wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 9 years ago '08        #3
lzyboy186 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
Wayne Forrester, 34, drank alcohol and took cocaine before driving 15 miles to the family home to attack wife Emma as she lay in bed.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PPL?
 9 years ago '07        #4
PLAN_B 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 22 22
ddamnn
 10-20-2008, 12:16 PM         #5
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only a weak minded individual resorts to some sh*t like this when rejected
 10-20-2008, 12:18 PM         #6
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb bi*ch deserved it. if i was that dude, i'd take the 14 years in prison with pride. not that i'd have the guts to murder someone, but.... i see where he's comin from.

sorry. i just got over a bad breakup. she was and still is a fu*king c*nt.
 9 years ago '08        #7
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Myspace, facebook, etc. is leaving paper trails on the game, real playas get chose and dont need virtual socializing see what happens!!!!
 10-20-2008, 12:26 PM         #8
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only a weak minded individual resorts to some sh*t like this when rejected
 clickclack said:
dumb bi*ch deserved it. if i was that dude, i'd take the 14 years in prison with pride. not that i'd have the guts to murder someone, but.... i see where he's comin from.

point proven
 9 years ago '05        #9
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,688 | Props total: 2331 2331
 clickclack said:

^this n*gga^ 's a lame
 10-20-2008, 12:37 PM         #10
jpeirpont 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of ya'll got no sense...she was someones daughter...friend...sister..and mother..imagine that was your mom that got hacked then sit there and say i understand where he's comeing from...some of ya'll need to go sitting in a fu*king corner somwhere
 10-20-2008, 12:40 PM         #11
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c*nts get what's coming to them.
 10-20-2008, 12:41 PM         #12
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW ... thats ridiculous
 9 years ago '04        #13
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
sh*ts crazy,in the states he would get life with no possibility of parole,sh*t he might even get the death penalty depending on what state.

they said he got life but he has to serve a minimum of 14 years.damn.^^^and home girl,ya avy is hilarious!!
 10-20-2008, 01:09 PM         #14
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:

Yeah sorry about your sh*t but I think you know well enough that you're way off.
 10-20-2008, 01:16 PM         #15
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is weird, I just had some drama about my facebook status last night.....
 10-20-2008, 01:22 PM         #16
juelz318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
^this n*gga^ 's a lame
And that is messed up. People are really crazy nowadays. People really can't handle rejection. She should of took him calling the house and threatening to k!ll her serious. You can't play around with stuff like that nowadays.
 10-20-2008, 01:43 PM         #17
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g.o.a.t91 said:
This is weird, I just had some drama about my facebook status last night.....
YOU'RE DOOMED!!!

9 years ago '04        #18
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Times like this I reconsider my position on the death Penalty
 10-20-2008, 01:49 PM         #19
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:

:applause::applause: cosign...er..maybe not. :aloofandbored3:
 9 years ago '05        #20
Bigrel 7 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 326 326
 asoria85 said:
Myspace, facebook, etc. is leaving paper trails on the game, real playas get chose and dont need virtual socializing see what happens!!!!
^^^^^ exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish