Official World Series Thread: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Tampa Bay Rays

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2008, 01:00 PM         #41
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
fu*k are you talking about stop being bitter, and yes, I'm a yankee fan.

I never understood why people get all overworked over people "becoming" fans. If a team makes it to the World Series one year and they haven't done it before, of course people are gonna root for them. Obviously if their team is out of contention, it's natural to root for another team to win the title. Nobody's running around getting Evan Longoria's face tattood on their body, relax.
real talk but i cant root against the city that murders cops every 24hours
 9 years ago '05        #42
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
 Pyro911 said:
wats up with ppl reppin teams extremely distant from eachother
live near tampa my own life.
only team i like that isnt in florida is the chi bulls.
tampa doesnt have a basketball team and my bros fav team is the magic, so i cant like them.
jay williams was that dude, only reason i started liking the bulls.

weird tho cuz i been going to phillies spring training games since ever.
 9 years ago '04        #43
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 Switchc2390 said:
fu*k are you talking about stop being bitter, and yes, I'm a yankee fan.

I never understood why people get all overworked over people "becoming" fans. If a team makes it to the World Series one year and they haven't done it before, of course people are gonna root for them. Obviously if their team is out of contention, it's natural to root for another team to win the title. Nobody's running around getting Evan Longoria's face tattood on their body, relax.

^ lmao @ you telling me to relax. i ain't bitter, i'm just stating an opinion based on sh*t i've seen & heard from fans of both teams. if you disagree that's fine, whatever. i've got friends in philly who are diehard fans year in & year out, but they are the minority. & i'm not talking about fans rooting for another team bc their team is out of contention...i'm talking about the actual fans of that team.
 9 years ago '05        #44
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3232 3232
 klone03 said:
^ lmao @ you telling me to relax. i ain't bitter, i'm just stating an opinion based on sh*t i've seen & heard from fans of both teams. if you disagree that's fine, whatever. i've got friends in philly who are diehard fans year in & year out, but they are the minority. & i'm not talking about fans rooting for another team bc their team is out of contention...i'm talking about the actual fans of that team.
How the hell do you know who the fans are and who are people rooting for teams? If you straight up ask some of your boys and they say they're Rays fans and they have been all the time then yea, I agree, but I doubt thats the case.
 9 years ago '04        #45
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
well lets be serious here

as far as phillies go...i'd honestly say about 80-85% of us r true fans that been ridin since whenever...the extra 15% that u see now r like wives/girlfriends/kids that really dont know sh*t but they wanna enjoy the ride...

it kinda irks me because i think, if u wanna be wit em in the fun times u gotta be wit em in the rough times too...but then again, everybody usually knows who the bandwagoners are....

my mom pulled up the other day wit a phillies flag on the car, i was like "wtf?" laughin she was like "i dont care, im on the bandwagon, they'll probably find a way to screw it up, but o well"...

the other day my girl got her nails done & she got em done in phillies colors...of course she wouldnt normally do that, she not really a "true dedicated sports/team fan" but she gets into the spirit of it...thats just the way it is. sure she's watched a few games, & yes shes gon to games with me, but shes not "diehard" about it. i wouldnt consider her a bandwagoner tho

i cant speak on the rays fans...i honestly never met any

in my opinion, a bandwagoner is somebody that actually switches there favorite team, & fronts like they been reppin since the beginning...they usually look up some old rosters & stats & be like "man i was reppin since they had lenny dykstra & darren daulton, etc." BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS BULLsh*t

true fans of baseball are picking who they'd like to see win...i dont consider them fairweather fans by any means...theres only 2 teams left to watch, u kinda have to pick one to root for....

i picked the giants in the super bowl that doesnt make me a bandwagoner...i didnt give a sh*t about either team, but i had to pick one to cheer for, because i was gonna watch the game regardless...because im a true fan of the sport
 10-22-2008, 04:15 PM         #46
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol phillies fans not fair weather, they been paitiently waiting to get back to the word series since what, 1983 same for the rays...

in fact the last of ANY philly team (Basketball Football Hockey Baseball) to win a championship was before 1970 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit: The age of the team combined with its history of adversity has earned them the distinction of having lost the most games of any team in the history of Major League Baseball"

enjoy it you hardcore phils fans :greetings10:

Last edited by Deuce Black; 10-22-2008 at 04:21 PM..
 10-22-2008, 04:17 PM         #47
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of these teams fans will be at both spots for shore, they will be chadown to be there for their team its been a while since both of these teams were where they are at right now..
 10-22-2008, 04:21 PM         #48
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could care less who wins.

But I hope Philly Wins they need it more then any place right now. The City as a whole needs it.

Kinda like when the Giants won the chip last year new york needed that.
 10-22-2008, 04:23 PM         #49
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
if Phillies fans were only fairweather they'd never have any fans.since we never win.
 9 years ago '05        #50
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
just an example of a bored a.ss yankees fan
 9 years ago '04        #51
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 Deuce Black said:
lol phillies fans not fair weather, they been paitiently waiting to get back to the word series since what, 1983 same for the rays...

in fact the last of ANY philly team (Basketball Football Hockey Baseball) to win a championship was before 1970 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit: The age of the team combined with its history of adversity has earned them the distinction of having lost the most games of any team in the history of Major League Baseball"

enjoy it you hardcore phils fans :greetings10:

i do not appreciate that exageration

& EVERYBODY KNOWS ARENA FOOTBALL>>>>>>>>>>>LIFE...SOUL bi*ch!!! lmao
 9 years ago '04        #52
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
i do not understand why dobbs isnt the DH
 9 years ago '07        #53
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
Phillies in 6
 9 years ago '04        #54
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Backstreet Boys doing the National Anthem
 9 years ago '04        #55
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
BACKSTREET BOYS???????????????

WTF?!?!

i wonder if we gon have boyz II men do it in philly
 9 years ago '06        #56
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Awesome pic here...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #57
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
that sh*t hot shark...

is that just scott & cole? or the whole staffs??

where u get that??
 9 years ago '04        #58
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
Yyyyeeeeaaaa chase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #60
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
LMAO!!!!

u right rique

WE ON FIRE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy