Official World Series Thread: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Tampa Bay Rays

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #261
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
Haha...I missed most of this thread but judging from the last few replies, I'm sure most of it is slimwillie gettin in yalls a.sses anyway...

Congrats to the Phils fans...of course me bein a Mets fan, I talked a lotta sh*t...but as a fan of a team in the same city as the Yankees, I know how frustrating it can get, being subjected to all the hype...and for Phils fans, the Mets have had that kind of hype surrounding them since Minaya, Pedro, and Beltran came to New York. 3 years later and the Phils have 2 MVPs (possibly a 3rd if they give it to Utley or Howard), 2 division pennants, and now they're 1 win away from nailing down a World Series trophy and they still have Hamels waiting in the wings if they don't get it done tonight. Speakin as a fan that knows a little bit about the kind of frustration Philly fans have to put up with, I know it's gotta be sweet.

That's either the most empathetic sports take I've ever had or a subconscious jinx
 9 years ago '06        #262
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4709 4709
enjoy it tonight philly fans yall will prob be pushin 50 the next time any of your squads does this again.
 9 years ago '04        #263
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 jj01 said:
enjoy it tonight philly fans yall will prob be pushin 50 the next time any of your squads does this again.
doubt it...

hopefully we startin a dynasty, only player we will lose after this year is pat burrel & his $15 mill salary...maybe some pitchers might stop being scared to come play for us...dudes were afraid to get rocked in this ballpark

still got hamels, still got shane, still got lidge, chase, rollins, howard will get his money again, still got werth, still got ruiz but our catcher from the minors will probably be up here wit him & hes a beast, cant remember his name right now tho....

it all depends on what we do wit pat's money...maybe even re-sign him for half the price
 10-27-2008, 06:49 PM         #264
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o sh*t it's been a long time comin............lets get it!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #265
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 slimwillie said:
you still living in the past? all that matters is the now

hockey is for f*g**ts but I guess thats why your mom made you wear pink as a child :greetings10:

Bucs ?? isn't that the only team to go 0 for a season?

didn't we get Dungy fired
hah lets not talk about the eagles.
i geuss that makes it worse when a team goes 0 and years later they win it and a team like the eagles gets close close close and can never do it.

the little engine that couldnt
 9 years ago '06        #266
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
thats a lot of rain
someone gone catch a baseball to the head
 9 years ago '04        #267
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
thats a lot of rain
someone gone catch a baseball to the head
yea it sux

tarp just came out now....tied up
 9 years ago '04        #268
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
sh*t should have been suspended about an hour ago. Funny they waited for the Rays to tie it before finally doing it.
 10-27-2008, 09:53 PM         #269
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a bunch of bullsh*t, waiting for the rays to tie it. corruption
 9 years ago '06        #270
jj01 
space
space
plz dont talk about corrupt sh*t with letting the rays tie it up, the umpiring has been an absolute joke in philly. strike zone has been inconsistent as sh*t, and the same calls the phills get for strikes the rays havent.
 9 years ago '06        #271
jj01 
space
space
 casper said:
doubt it...

hopefully we startin a dynasty, only player we will lose after this year is pat burrel & his $15 mill salary...maybe some pitchers might stop being scared to come play for us...dudes were afraid to get rocked in this ballpark

still got hamels, still got shane, still got lidge, chase, rollins, howard will get his money again, still got werth, still got ruiz but our catcher from the minors will probably be up here wit him & hes a beast, cant remember his name right now tho....

it all depends on what we do wit pat's money...maybe even re-sign him for half the price

yes but they are from philly, that should tell you enough
 9 years ago '04        #272
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
ehhhh....this type of sh*t explains my life
 9 years ago '04        #273
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I mean, they shouldnt even have that rule in playoff baseball, but its pretty clear what they did.
 9 years ago '04        #274
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 jj01 said:
plz dont talk about corrupt sh*t with letting the rays tie it up, the umpiring has been an absolute joke in philly. strike zone has been inconsistent as sh*t, and the same calls the phills get for strikes the rays havent.
totally agree the umpiring has been biased as fu*k, and im not a fan of either team
 9 years ago '06        #275
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
it started raining harder with 2 Outs and Upton on base
if they woulda stopped it there, it wouldnt have been fair for the Rays
that would have k!lled all the momentum
so the umps did the smart thing in letting them finish thee at bat
if anything phils got a unfair advantage since it was raining so hard and the bats were slippery that'll make it harder to hit the dry ball
Phils were not cheated n*ggas must not have been watching
 9 years ago '05        #276
MATIX 
space
space
well like i said earlier. if philly had a dome, we wouldnt have this problem.
domes r underrated and this is a reason why.
 9 years ago '05        #277
MATIX 
space
space
i guess game 5.5 will be tomorrow
 9 years ago '04        #278
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
yea, tomorrow at 8 is the earliest but there is no guarantee for what time they just said 8:00 is the earliest possible time....the weather tomorrow is gonna be worse tho

stop frontin, the phils got screwed on more calls than the rays have this series, its not even close. the 1 call where longoria tagged rollins was the only call that bennefitted the phils
 9 years ago '05        #279
MATIX 
space
space
they shud just take the game down to st pete and finish it.
if the phils win, they win
if not then they are already there for game 6 and possible game 7
 9 years ago '04        #280
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 casper said:
yea, tomorrow at 8 is the earliest but there is no guarantee for what time they just said 8:00 is the earliest possible time....the weather tomorrow is gonna be worse tho

stop frontin, the phils got screwed on more calls than the rays have this series, its not even close. the 1 call where longoria tagged rollins was the only call that bennefitted the phils
are you serious, Moyer got everycall in the game he pitched and the rays have not got sh*t called the last two games
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy