Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 slimwillie said:
right but you got butthurt Mets and sour Saux fans talking about this thread being only 8 pages like that makes or breaks the relevancy of the worldseries.

90% of the people who care about the WS are fans from those 2 cities.

of course if your team ain't in it you won't be interested to watch every game.

I didn't watch last year does that make Boston's chip less impressive or less relevant then the world series that I watched? no
@ signature
 9 years ago '06        #222
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 slimwillie said:
come on dog Boston ain't NY :greetings10:

so be content with what your teams did in the past and stay bein the Yankees and Giants little Brothers :greetings10:
Did u just say that?? what's that got to do with your city bro? U sour little bi*ch

pats 3 superbowls last 5 or 6 years >>>> Giants 1 superbowl over the past that same span of years or wahtever it is

Celtics > sh*ts on anything in NY

Red Sox 2 championships last 4 years > Yankees have a 200 million dollar payroll and not making the playoffs
 9 years ago '06        #223
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
yeah because the Redsox have 2 world series in 90 years and the phillies have 2

you can be c*cky on the net because any other way you'd get handled :greetings10:

all I'm tellin you is if we can't be c*cky and we have as many WS rings in the last 80 years then you should never get smart with a NYer
Philly hasn't had sh*t in about 30 years out of all the sports teams that they have... that sh*t is just pathetic... You got nothing to talk about lil boy
 9 years ago '06        #224
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
damn sox fans why ya'll raining on the Phillies parade? remember how you guys felt when you won in 04.
Naw I'm happy for them, just that u got slimwillie making his f*g**ty comments and had to put the lil boy in line :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #225
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 casper said:
soooo..

ur rooting for the phillies, but if u had to put money on it, u'd bet tampa??

do i understand that right? just curious
i want the phillies to win. but i thought since the rays have the better team they should win the series. guess i am wrong

but the thing is, i am actually happy that i am wrong lol. cuz tampa is going home XD
 9 years ago '06        #226
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
explain to me how the rays are a better team than us?

if it wasnt for a few bad calls in game 2 we would have swept them

but they are the better team..

rightttttttttttttttttttt

keep on reachin hater :greetings10:
-_-'
i guess i should be a little bit more clear since you guys STILL dont get it.

BEFORE the series. there that should clear things up
BEFORE the series, the rays, ON PAPER, have the better OVERALL team!

ANYONE can agree with that.
Obviously, now that isnt true. clearly the phillies are playing better and the rays are chocking, BECAUSE they're suppose to be winning, BECAUSE they have the better team on PAPER.

NOW do you understand?

btw, lets go phillies XD
 9 years ago '06        #227
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
what made you think Tampa had a better team? I mean they beat a Manny-less sux team and their Pitching is avg.
dont you think without Manny and our pitching being "avg" as you say, makes boston a less "better" team than tampa. Making tampa the better team?
jesus christ you're an idiot
 9 years ago '06        #228
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
go on...and on...pick up on my mispelling..boohoo. makes you look so much better in this argument because its the only thing you're right about..good for you

if you're going to sit here and tell me that before the WS series started, the tampa bay rays on paper didnt have the better team then i cant help you buddy. you really cant be any more ignorant than that.

Clearly, the rays' pitching NOW looks average because they stink and the phillies look like they're the better team since they're up 3-1
 9 years ago '04        #229
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
most of the country just be jockin the AL

if manny was still on the sox, nobody would've gave a fu*k about the dodgers

there isnt a single NL team that would've pleased the country. then the fact that the NL team is actually beating the best of the al, they r shocked...

talk about choking??? the rays r a good team, but the matchup just aint right, plus they r young

the rays r inexperienced just as we were last year, how many league mvps do the rays have in the past 5 years?? kazmir hasnt been the same for the past 2 months...upton has spoiled the rays. he hit damn near the same amount of hrs this month as he has all year, yall just got gassed

i love how people say the rays "are the better team"

please explain that to me...do they have 2 mvps, over the past 2 years, & possibly 3(if howard gets it this year)??? do they have the best 2nd baseman in the league? or even the best anything in the league?? whats their closer's record??

WAKE UP AMERICA!!! THIS IS RED OCTOBER

games arent played on paper
 9 years ago '06        #230
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
there is no point..its like arguing to a wall.

actually you know whats funny? if the Pats had the better team overall on paper and they lost to the giants doesnt that make them chokerS?
lmao, thats the same sh*t with tampa.

you guys have to understand if you compare phillies and tampa before the world series started..you could clealry see that they do match up but i think tampa is the better team. just a little bit, phillies arent that behind.
so its not like this a kansa city royals vs tampa. now that would be a huge gap. but the phillies are right there and they're showing it.

now in terms of SP. Garza, Shields, Kazmir vs Hamels, Myers, and Moyer?!?
id take the rays'..now remember this is NOT counting the ws.

Defense? id take the rays. look at the numbers.
offense, i guess you can say they match up
Bench? i cant say much about it. i dont watch the phillies
and bullpen? i guess you can say phillies because of lidge. but besides him the rays have the better bullpen.

as you can see they match up, but the rays have the edge.
clearly that isnt true since the phillies are playing better. rays are not. plain and simple
 9 years ago '05        #231
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 slimwillie said:
what made you think Tampa had a better team? I mean they beat a Manny-less sux team and their Pitching is avg.
ok im not the one to be making excuses but
some of the rays pitchers have never pitched this much, an area 5 or 6 games on an arm of a young kid is dangerous. even shields last year was shutdown like a month before the season ended.

the phils r rested and rays r tired.
why would they have back-back-back games in the WS?

Last edited by MATIX; 10-27-2008 at 12:29 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #232
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
thats why you're making no sense.

the lineups match up?

we have a better power hitter, we have a better lead-off batter. we score more runs and we have back to back MVP's, we have the best 2nd basman in baseball. now tell me what makes TB match up?
i wasnt talking about comparing each hitter on both teams..
i was saying, the rays have a solid lineup, one of the best in the AL (especially in the playoffs) and the phillies do as well.
that is all i was saying. i know enough about the mvps and your second basemen.
also, i said i didnt watch the phillies to reference the fact that i dont know the phillies' bench =/
 9 years ago '06        #233
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
in the last 30 years we have as many World series wins as Boston and we won more pennants then Boston
The Phillies won a championship the last time in 1980, what the fu*k are you even arguing about at this point?

No one respects Philly, not even Phillies players. Jimmy Rollins said it right when he said the city is a bunch of bandwagon fans. I mean if that doesn't say it all I don't really know what does.

Your team's on the verge of ending the drought in Philly but you still mad???? You're one stupid child.
 9 years ago '06        #234
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
npobody cares about football and basket ball. this thread is about BASEBALL

but why we're talkin about it. Giants have 3 SB's and beat your undefeated "greatest team" in history and the Giants future is much brighter then the Pats

Redsox 2 championships over 90 years not just 4 but 90
You keep on talking about the giants, but you got a fu*king eagles player in your avy??? your mother should've swallowed you.
 9 years ago '06        #235
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you're a fu*kin redneck from Georgia. no-one respects you
fu*k areu tallkin about bro I been from Mass my whole life came down here to do some sh*t for school for a couple months... k!ll urself lowlife
 9 years ago '06        #236
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Boston had an 87 year drought
U got nothing to say except talk sh*t about the Giants last year. I give the giants their props, but no one respects Philly sports. u lost
 9 years ago '06        #237
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you see how stupid you look? how can a team who hasn't done sh*t since 1980 have bandwagon fans??

I been goin to games since 87. and now my team FINALLY WINS I'm a bandwagon fan

dumb a.ss
I didn't say it... Jimmy Rollins said it

Rollins and teammate Ryan Howard appeared on Wednesday's edition of "The Best Damn Sports Show Period," with host Chris Rose and co-host John Salley. Taped in Los Angeles, Rollins was asked if Philadelphia warrants its reputation as a tough sports town.

"It can be, yeah," Rollins said. "There are times, like, it's one of those cities ... I might catch some flack for saying this, but, you know, they're front-runners. When you're doing good, they're on your side. When you're doing bad, they're completely against you." (...)

When Rose and Salley contended that many cities have fans who boo and cheer accordingly, likening it to a "family," Rollins said, "I hear you. But, for example, Ryan is from St. Louis, and St. Louis, it seems like they support their team, they're out there and encouraging. In Philly, can't be no punk."

So just shut the fu*k up :applause:

Last edited by beantown; 10-27-2008 at 02:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #238
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you see how stupid you look? how can a team who hasn't done sh*t since 1980 have bandwagon fans??

I been goin to games since 87. and now my team FINALLY WINS I'm a bandwagon fan

dumb a.ss
Been going to games since 87??? and you're on this site?? How old are you??

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #239
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,892 | Props total: 2021 2021
 Manny05 said:
i want the phillies to win. but i thought since the rays have the better team they should win the series. guess i am wrong

but the thing is, i am actually happy that i am wrong lol. cuz tampa is going home XD
im still waiting for you to explain how tampa has a better team

you keep saying this sh*t over and over but wont break it down for us..

please do
 9 years ago '05        #240
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 slimwillie said:
well maybe TB shoulda closed Boston out when they had the chance and they'd be rested to.instead of blowing a 3-1 lead and letting it go to game 7.

they've had back to back games in the WS for over 100 years and now it matters becuase the Rays are tired

don't blow a 7 run lead in the 7th inning and you coulda got rest to. the reason Phillies are rested is because we took care of business when we had to. y'all choked a 7-0 lead away.
couldnt of would of should of but doesnt exclude the fact that they DID play seven games.

i never said it was because they were tired im just upset that baseball couldnt identify that a team has played 162+ at least 11 playoff games. and would give a back back back game.

Last edited by MATIX; 10-27-2008 at 02:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy