Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #161
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
deathrow has what now.......
No Way Out
Life Story

and besides pac whats left to bump on deathrow n*ggas be foreal
 9 years ago '06        #162
space
space
 JFamis said:

[pic - click to view]

they generated 750 million but couldnt afford to show their artist going damn near triple diamond huh................. computers computin
 9 years ago '04        #163
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4320 4320
 BlackandGifted said:
deathrow has what now.......
No Way Out
Life Story

and besides pac whats left to bump on deathrow n*ggas be foreal
Life Story isn't even from the era being discussed. And even still, if you bump that now I feel sorry for you. It was good but it doesn't have a 8 year shelf life.

deathrow has...
The Chronic
Doggystyle
Dogg Food
All Eyez On Me
Makaveli

Not to mention the soundtracks got classic cuts like Regulators, Pain, Natural Born k!llaz.
 9 years ago '07        #164
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Tommy_Bunz said:
kurupt had the whole what shook?

[pic - click to view]

.....classic!!!!!!!!!

How the hell he had a WHOLE COAST Shook...u just trying to stir up some ole east coast west coast Bullsh*t...kick rocks
 9 years ago '04        #165
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
they generated 750 million but couldnt afford to show their artist going damn near triple diamond huh................. computers computin
It's a waste of money. Companies do not care if the general public knows or has access to how many of whatever product they have sold. When an album drops out of the top 100 it is does not make sense to pay tens of thousands of dollars to register another platinum plaque. I sure hope business isn't your major.
 9 years ago '05        #166
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,429 | Props total: 1371 1371
Badboy was never a unit, powerhouse, or any strong entity. Badboy was centered around one artists and that's been the label's formula. After BIG died, the biggest star on the label became the CEO, which is Puff. And after Puff, no one on that label besides maybe Mase has flourished. It's like Puff doesn't allow anyone on the label to be bigger than him. Look at the label's fate today. It's like they're cursed. They would be better off not being around because Puffy is bastardizing his legacy the more stuff he puts out through the years.

deathrow Records legacy will always be great. They founded some of hip hop's biggest stars ever and were successful in album releases as a unit. Everything deathrow was touching was good-classic music. DoggyStyle alone is timeless. I'm not even going to get into the other classics that deathrow put out.

Last edited by 4REAL; 10-21-2008 at 10:43 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #167
space
space
 JFamis said:
Life Story isn't even from the era being discussed. And even still, if you bump that now I feel sorry for you. It was good but it doesn't have a 8 year shelf life.

deathrow has...
The Chronic
Doggystyle
Dogg Food
All Eyez On Me
Makaveli

Not to mention the soundtracks got classic cuts like Regulators, Pain, Natural Born k!llaz.
Im not saying that Bad Boy put out more classics deathrow has 3 Bad Boy has 3 sounds like a tie to me but its still good music guy and moved units, and dogg food is trashbags guy just like Kurupt.....
and makaveli was one of the most overated works Ive ever heard, that sh*t was trash compared to AEOM and n*ggas slurp it up bc he died , and thise soundtracks were a.ss....
 9 years ago '04        #168
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Im not saying that Bad Boy put out more classics deathrow has 3 Bad Boy has 3 sounds like a tie to me but its still good music guy and moved units, and dogg food is trashbags guy just like Kurupt.....
and makaveli was one of the most overated works Ive ever heard, that sh*t was trash compared to AEOM and n*ggas slurp it up bc he died , and thise soundtracks were a.ss....
So, wait... let me get this straight... you consider Life Story good and Makaveli trash??? The only song I skip on Makaveli is the joint with K-Ci and Jojo, everything else is fire. bad Boy has 2 classics and they were both recorded by the same artist.
 9 years ago '06        #169
space
space
 JFamis said:
So, wait... let me get this straight... you consider Life Story good and Makaveli trash??? The only song I skip on Makaveli is the joint with K-Ci and Jojo, everything else is fire. bad Boy has 2 classics and they were both recorded by the same artist.
In comparison to AEOM Makaveli was a.sscakes.........

No Way Out is classic homie

And Im not comparing Life Story to Makaveli although imho Life Story is better the Pac disciples cant see anything being better than their personal Jesus
 9 years ago '05        #170
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
In comparison to AEOM Makaveli was a.sscakes.........

No Way Out is classic homie

And Im not comparing Life Story to Makaveli although imho Life Story is better the Pac disciples cant see anything being better than their personal Jesus
You just k!lled yourself.
 9 years ago '06        #171
space
space
 4REAL said:
You just k!lled yourself.
So 10 # hits 7x plat no skipable tracks isnt a classic if you open your eyes and see that Chronic 2001 and No Way Out are the same album from different coast, the main artist is simply a composer letting his understudies shine but thats above your head huh

9 years ago '05        #172
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
Nothing you've said in this thread makes sense. You're now trying to sit up here and compare a pop hip hop album like No Way Out to a certified hip hop classic such as "The Chronic".

Seriously, stop the reaching. You're looking real desperate. Badboy has no hip hop classics besides what BIG released. Just stop.
 9 years ago '04        #173
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
So 10 # hits 7x plat no skipable tracks isnt a classic if you open your eyes and see that Chronic 2001 and No Way Out are the same album from different coast, the main artist is simply a composer letting his understudies shine but thats above your head huh

10 hits? Only 4 songs from that album charted on the Billboard Hot 100, and one of them was a remix at that.
 9 years ago '04        #174
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
Here's another example of why RIAA isn't total sold. It's total certified.

Dre's last album, 1999's "Dr. Dre 2001," has sold 7.23 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

But according to RIAA it's six times platinum. That's because it would have been a wast of money to register to the seventh platinum plaque now that the album is no longer in the spotlight.
 9 years ago '06        #175
space
space
 4REAL said:
Nothing you've said in this thread makes sense. You're now trying to sit up here and compare a pop hip hop album like No Way Out to a certified hip hop classic such as "The Chronic".

Seriously, stop the reaching. You're looking real desperate. Badboy has no hip hop classics besides what BIG released. Just stop.

........The Chronic 2001 was a mixture of up and cominf artist from the west
........ No way out was the exact same for the east

so wtf are you talking about guy, screaming I dont make sense come on now, who are you and what points have you made besides your opinion. PPL hate on puff bc hes puff you cant deny No Way Out n*ggas hate on Puff just to hate
 9 years ago '06        #176
space
space
 JFamis said:
Here's another example of why RIAA isn't total sold. It's total certified.

But according to RIAA it's six times platinum. That's because it would have been a wast of money to register to the seventh platinum plaque now that the album is no longer in the spotlight.
So with 28x plat why stop at 5 or 6 , it just doesnt make sense
 9 years ago '04        #177
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
So with 28x plat why stop at 5 or 6 , it just doesnt make sense
RIAA certifications are only in America. Makaveli's sales I'll admit were inflated due to his death, but would have sold a lot regardless, 28 was worldwide in like a year's time. A few million of those were sold after Suge went to jail. deathrow didn't pay to certify anything from 1997 to 2001 when Until the End of Time was released.

I think Chronic 2001 is at like 11 worldwide.

Last edited by JFamis; 10-21-2008 at 12:18 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #178
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

so wtf are you talking about guy, screaming I dont make sense come on now, who are you and what points have you made besides your opinion. PPL hate on puff bc hes puff you cant deny No Way Out n*ggas hate on Puff just to hate
I honestly do not care for that album. It was cool when I was in middle school, but it doesn't just suck because it's Puff. It sucks because it has garbage tracks like Senorita.
 9 years ago '05        #179
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

It's not a hip hop classic. No one but Big has HIP HOP classics on Badboy.

deathrow has hip hop classic albums, hip hop classic soundtracks, and produced some of the best artists in music. deathrow wins. End of story.
 9 years ago '06        #180
space
space
 4REAL said:
It's not a hip hop classic. No one but Big has HIP HOP classics on Badboy.

deathrow has hip hop classic albums, hip hop classic soundtracks, and produced some of the best artists in music. deathrow wins. End of story.
what artist did they produce besides snoop, aint no damn classic soundtracks, No Way Out is a fu*king classic homie your bias against puff bc of who he is clouds your judgement
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago