Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
^^^^
Pac's highest selling album 9x

Big 10x

deathrow sold sh*t off the strength of Pac's death as well so whats your point its ok for the Row but not for Bad Boy
 9 years ago '04        #142
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 BlackandGifted said:
Motherfu*ker please he didnt prove sh*t with those outya man said he made mistakes with his calculations and outlandish #'s, check the um he said and stats again I viewed every album he said and only one check out you d*ck lickin west coast n*ggas need to get a grip i asked your punk a.ss to show proof and im still waiting all he did was make unfounded claims of #'s that I know were found to be untrue again, when you wanna come at the king come correct

and your f*g**t a.ss leaves hate thats why I respect n*ggas like notsoft they dont get all emotional like a bi*ch abd hit a hate button fu*k out of here and keep think deathrow outsold bad boy
The outlandish one is you. The only one I think I messed up on is Doggfather. I already showed you proof that Chronic sold 8 million and Makaveli sold 28 million. The only thing you're using is the RIAA which only records numbers the record label paid to certify.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.
 9 years ago '06        #143
space
space
 JFamis said:
The outlandish one is you. The only one I think I messed up on is Doggfather. I already showed you proof that Chronic sold 8 million and Makaveli sold 28 million. The only thing you're using is the RIAA which only records numbers the record label paid to certify.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.
Dud eyou used wikipedia, again show me the soundscan #'s but until then RIAA is what we use..... still saying Pac sold more than Micheal F'n Jackson gtfoh
 9 years ago '04        #144
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Do you not know wikipedia is the most unreliable source in the world bc its edited by the general public.....see once you look it up it has an edit butoon, unlik riaa You again fail miserably you still mad because I sonned you back in the day I though you got past that yo, I thought you werent hurt anymore, you wack a.ss n*ggas still wishing those glory days were true. Like you say Puff's dominance didnt matter bc you dont like him but everything he touched went gold or platinum sorry boi boi you lose yet again.
And again with this 1 or 2 years Puff produced platinum success with
Big
Himself
Mase
Black Rob
Lox
Craig Mack
Total
Faith Evans
Carl Thomas.....

dayum that was a good year or two gtfoh with that wack a.ss time line , and quit using wikipedia
That wikipedia quote is cited. It's from the 2Pac 10 year anniversary of his death issue in XXL. Not everything on wikipedia is bullsh*t. Any research professor will tell you wikipedia is a good place to start researching sh*t because they cite so many things.
 9 years ago '06        #145
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^^
Pac's highest selling album 9x

Big 10x

deathrow sold sh*t off the strength of Pac's death as well so whats your point its ok for the Row but not for Bad Boy

pac wuz sellin millions of albums b4 he died. aeom sold 7 mill b4 he died like i said. and really that 9x isn't part of the deathrow/badboy era. i'm talking about when both rappers were alive and when both labels were up and running. after suge went 2 jail, there wuz no more competition. so 1997 doesn't count because deathrow wuzn't competing.

and when 97 came, badboy had so much momentum because of Big's death and Puff fed off of that energy and passed sum of that energy onto mase n the lox.

all i'm sayin is that deathrow wuz selling records b4 any1 died. badboy didn't start 2 c huge numbers until deathrow wuz finished and until big wuz k!lled.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 10-21-2008 at 09:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #146
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Dud eyou used wikipedia, again show me the soundscan #'s but until then RIAA is what we use..... still saying Pac sold more than Micheal F'n Jackson gtfoh
Who said that? Michael jackson sold more than a 100 million off of one fu*king album. Show me where I said Pac outsold Michael Jackson.
 9 years ago '06        #147
space
space
 JFamis said:
Who said that? Michael jackson sold more than a 100 million off of one fu*king album. Show me where I said Pac outsold Michael Jackson.
Thriller did 27 million
And you said Makaveli did 28 million

Again Im asking shouldnt there be some kind of record of this sh*t, and for the record Im keeping sales domestic and still Bad Boy dominated Tha Row bc we dont give a fu*k whos selling in Bangladesh but using that to fuel or "solidfy" your argument is fine with me..... I mean Boyz II Men last album went double platinum in Germany and went wood in the states so......
 9 years ago '06        #148
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
pac wuz sellin millions of albums b4 he died. aeom sold 7 mill b4 he died like i said. and really that 9x isn't part of the deathrow/badboy era. i'm talking about when both rappers were alive and when both labels were up and running. after suge went 2 jail, there wuz no more competition. so 1997 doesn't count because deathrow wuzn't competing.

and when 97 came, badboy had so much momentum because of Big's death and Puff fed off of that energy and passed sum of that energy onto mase n the lox.

all i'm sayin is that deathrow wuz selling records b4 any1 died. badboy didn't start 2 c huge numbers until deathrow wuz finished and until big wuz k!lled.
Bad Boy put up solid numbers but whats crazy is ppl saying they dont count bc deathrow died, is that Bad Boys fault..... but in the same sense it would be like saying nothing before 94 counts for deathrow since Bad Boy didnt release albums we cant mold the facts to fit our opinion
 9 years ago '04        #149
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Thriller did 27 million
And you said Makaveli did 28 million

Again Im asking shouldnt there be some kind of record of this sh*t, and for the record Im keeping sales domestic and still Bad Boy dominated Tha Row bc we dont give a fu*k whos selling in Bangladesh but using that to fuel or "solidfy" your argument is fine with me..... I mean Boyz II Men last album went double platinum in Germany and went wood in the states so......
Well, Thriller really sold about 66 million here in the states. And there is a record. A fu*king court documented record I already showed you pages and pages back.

And no there shouldn't be an official record of any of this. Most companies do not share information such as how many things something sold specifically outside of its own stock holders.

Last edited by JFamis; 10-21-2008 at 09:30 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #150
space
space
^^^^
with such giagantic #'s and no proof how is it posssible to believe you.....
Thriller did 66 in the states huh , its not even the top grossing domestic album of all time I liked thriller and all but come on man
 9 years ago '06        #151
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Bad Boy put up solid numbers but whats crazy is ppl saying they dont count bc deathrow died, is that Bad Boys fault..... but in the same sense it would be like saying nothing before 94 counts for deathrow since Bad Boy didnt release albums we cant mold the facts to fit our opinion
it doesn't count. we're talking about competition years. competitive is the keyword homie.

94-96, the only one on bad boy that wuz doin numbers wuz Big with Ready 2 Die. Outside of that, no1 else from that era on badboy wuz selling like that until Big was k!lled.

from 94-96 on deathrow, every1 on the label was selling records. not just 1 artists. "above the rim" soundtrack sold 2 million copies, "Dogg Food" album sold sold 2 million, AEOM sold 7 million b4 Pac's death. that's 11 million sales from 94-96 off of 3 albums. mind u i could add makaveli: 7 day theory sales and also the gridlock'd soundtrack which were all from 1996 but it won't even b fair. badboy numbers were no where near the first 3 albums i named. i proved my point.
 9 years ago '06        #152
space
space
Bad Boy wasnt dropping albums like that at the time either, so how is that the compettive years, you chose the time frame that fit your argument best... So is it Bad Boys fault they blossomed and outsold deathrow for the 90's, which is what the intial argument was about. The fact that you all of a sudden pick these years to argue about proves my point of molding facts to solidify your argument, who sold more albums than bad Boy in the 90's answer me that, you pick years Bad Boy wasnt releasing alot of albums, so deathrow was still dropiing albums after 97 so what now none of that counts right, your point backfired
 9 years ago '06        #153
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Bad Boy wasnt dropping albums like that at the time either, so how is that the compettive years, you chose the time frame that fit your argument best... So is it Bad Boys fault they blossomed and outsold deathrow for the 90's, which is what the intial argument was about. The fact that you all of a sudden pick these years to argue about proves my point of molding facts to solidify your argument, who sold more albums than bad Boy in the 90's answer me that, you pick years Bad Boy wasnt releasing alot of albums, so deathrow was still dropiing albums after 97 so what now none of that counts right, your point backfired
Big
Faith
Craig Mack
Total

they all had albums out from that time period. combine all those album sales together from those years and none of those even come close to that 11 million estimate. mind u 11 million is not even the official number 4 deathrow back then in that small time frame.

ur whole argument is flawed. even if we were to go after 97, deathrow probably still sold more records than bad boy n puff is my nig. i think u might want 2 stop while ur @ it.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 10-21-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #154
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
Big
Faith
Craig Mack
Total

they all had albums out from that time period. combine all those album sales together from those years and none of those even come close to that 11 million estimate. mind u 11 million is not even the official number back then.

ur whole argument is flawed. even if we were to go after 97, deathrow still sold more records than bad boy n puff is my nig. i think u might want 2 stop while ur @ it.
After 97
Big 10x
Puff 8x
BR- 2x
Mase 4.5x
112-3x
total-2x
Carl thomas- 2x
faith-3x

look again bruh bad boy moved units alot of units and oh yeah even the Lox went Plat sorry I am still at it
 9 years ago '06        #155
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
After 97
Big 10x
Puff 8x
BR- 2x
Mase 4.5x
112-3x
total-2x
Carl thomas- 2x
faith-3x

look again bruh bad boy moved units alot of units and oh yeah even the Lox went Plat sorry I am still at it
and like i said big had 2 die b4 the label as a whole started moving units. badboy as a whole wuzn't movin prior heavy prior 2 big's death. when deathrow wuz around, they had it on smash. every1 was moving numbers over there. if big didn't die, no way would lad sell that much. and big's death basically launched puffy's career and in turn he launched mase's career. that's the only thing that made them hot
 9 years ago '06        #156
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
and like i said big had 2 die b4 the label as a whole started moving units. badboy as a whole wuzn't movin prior heavy prior 2 big's death. when deathrow wuz around, they had it on smash. every1 was moving numbers over there. if big didn't die, no way would lad sell that much. and big's death basically launched puffy's career and in turn he launched mase's career. that's the only thing that made them hot
deathrows biggest #'s came after Pac's death, they werent doing these crazy numbers out there man come on besides Pac them n*ggas wasnt moving no gigantic units. deathrow saw its rise and decline faster than any other label in history they were not this massive power prior to Pac man then he died and it fueld his sales even more, so it works both ways
 9 years ago '04        #157
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
deathrows biggest #'s came after Pac's death, they werent doing these crazy numbers out there man come on besides Pac them n*ggas wasnt moving no gigantic units. deathrow saw its rise and decline faster than any other label in history they were not this massive power prior to Pac man then he died and it fueld his sales even more, so it works both ways

[pic - click to view]

death Row Records is one of the most controversial and successful record labels in hip hop history. The infamous label has sold close to 50 million units worldwide and generated close to $750 million in revenue in its prime.

Last edited by JFamis; 10-21-2008 at 10:07 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #158
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
are u forgetting about "Deep Cover" soundtrack, "The Chronic", "DoggyStyle". all those albums did great f**kin numbers? they were the first ones collectlvely on a label to go platinum back to back.
 9 years ago '04        #159
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
are u forgetting about "Deep Cover" soundtrack, "The Chronic", "DoggyStyle". all those albums did great f**kin numbers? they were the first ones collectlvely on a label to go platinum back to back.
Not to mention, besides B.I.G., what bad Boy albums can you still bump today and actually think that sh*t is good?
 9 years ago '06        #160
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 JFamis said:
Not to mention, besides B.I.G., what bad Boy albums can you still bump today and actually think that sh*t is good?
real talk. i can't think of one. no way out was close but it got tiring after awhile. like i said, big was the cream and crop for that label. no1 b4 or after him held it down like him. and even with that said, my ni**a diddy wuz k!llin the artists creatively. he wuz slowly turning biggie in2 HIP POP.

on deathrow suge, didn't give a f**k. he let the artists b them and as a result they moved units and produced classic materials.

not to mention, all the prior releases b4 2pac came to deathrow. when pac came to deathrow, he put the icing on the cake with that 7 million for aeom. but even b4 that, they were already a powerhouse. badboy basically had 1 lottery ticket which was Biggie because he was the breadwinner. and when he died, they all cashed in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago