Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam'ron, Andre 3k and a nigga who ain't put in enough work yet to be i..
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 495 495
 JFamis said:
Pac's main residence was always in Cali from the time 2Pacalypse Now first dropped. Before sigining with deathrow he mostly resided in the Bay. He didn't go to Cali because Suge signed him.
Pac lived in Atlanta
 8 years ago '06        #82
space
space
 JFamis said:
I think you need to check your numbers. deathrow generated more than $750M. That's more than any vanity record label has made to this day in a span of five years. From 1992 to 1997, deathrow sold more than 46.5M records in the states alone.

Dr. Dre - The Chronic 8x
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle 7x
Above the Rim soundtrack 2x
murder was the Case 2x
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food 2x
2Pac - All Eyez on me 16x
[B]Makaveli - 7 Day Theory 28x[/B]
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Dogg Father 8x
Gang Related 2x
2Pac - Greatest Hits 9x

Your numbers are bogus homie..... sorry
 8 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$38,458 | Props total: 2389 2389
 BlackandGifted said:
did that n*gga realy say tha doggfather went 8x plat.
 8 years ago '06        #84
space
space
This n*gga saying All Eyez on Me did more than Thriller.....

Speakerboxxx/LoveBelow is the best selling domestic rap album of all time guy stop lying
 8 years ago '07        #85
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

Speakerboxxx/LoveBelow is the best selling domestic rap album of all time guy stop lying
lmao this guy is to much
 8 years ago '07        #86
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,111 | Props total: 73 73
lol please tell me this is a joke.
 10-20-2008, 10:44 PM         #87
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i know yo funky a.ss cant afford to live in but 1 place so let me break it down for u.i have a place i pay rent at in s.c,but,im from brooklyn an spend a good part of tha year up there in nyc.get it?so when im not home in ny,im livin in sc,and when im not home in s.c,im livin in ny.is it clear for u now?yes pacs FAMILY relocated when he was a teen,just like i relocated to s.c for college,but like pac we could both go back to live in ny.now if some man offer me a large sum of money to pay for my bond if i caught a case,it wouldnt matter if this muhfu*ka was in alaska,thats where im headed when i get out.

if pac caught a case for some guns then what happened to it????show some paper work or stfu

tha thread title aint say sh*t about somebody bein shook of pac,it said kurupt

pac didnt think biggie had a millie,he thought puff did.and years lata turns out suge didnt have it at tha time either.an biggie mighta been dirty,but im sure he would rather b dirty than take a bubble bath,with a funny man snappin flix

[pic - click to view]

Nikka i dont care about ya life we talkin bout legends that matter,Kurupt,Pac,deathrow not some nikka named r burgandy...u just makin makin this sh1t more complicated than it should be...you CHOSE to stay in s.c after college...how come that means Pac has to stay in NY after finishing his movie and his trial,jail sentence?(the reasons he had to live in NY)...Pacs home wuz in cali since he wuz 17....thanks for tellin us what you would do tho that wuz great info so well know if u become a legendary rapper that people give a sh1t about....and yes its about kurupt and u still havent shown where nikkas responded to Kurupt directly using his name....

and as far as dominance with the labels lol at throwin in artist that came out once Pac died,Suge went to jail,and snoop went to No Limit and Dre left lol...ya numbers lie BlackNGifted...nikkas wuznt dominatin sh1t while deathrow wuz around and u kno it man...Snoop,Pac,Dre Kurupt,DPG vs Biggie is really a contest?...and lets not talk about quality why the two labels wuz around at the same time...after deathrow died No Limit came out and crushed Bad Boy in the dominance dept lol...Puffy had a small window after the two biggest rappers in the world died and/or went into hiding...shiny suit era wuz a short reign..then Jay came and took over...but u probaly think Cash Money wuz more dominant....Sayin Badboy dominated is like sayin Lil Wayne is dominating.
 8 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Nikka i dont care about ya life we talkin bout legends that matter,Kurupt,Pac,deathrow not some nikka named r burgandy...u just makin makin this sh1t more complicated than it should be...you CHOSE to stay in s.c after college...how come that means Pac has to stay in NY after finishing his movie and his trial,jail sentence?(the reasons he had to live in NY)...Pacs home wuz in cali since he wuz 17....thanks for tellin us what you would do tho that wuz great info so well know if u become a legendary rapper that people give a sh1t about....and yes its about kurupt and u still havent shown where nikkas responded to Kurupt directly using his name....

and as far as dominance with the labels lol at throwin in artist that came out once Pac died,Suge went to jail,and snoop went to No Limit and Dre left lol...ya numbers lie BlackNGifted...nikkas wuznt dominatin sh1t while deathrow wuz around and u kno it man...Snoop,Pac,Dre Kurupt,DPG vs Biggie is really a contest?...and lets not talk about quality why the two labels wuz around at the same time...after deathrow died No Limit came out and crushed Bad Boy in the dominance dept lol...Puffy had a small window after the two biggest rappers in the world died and/or went into hiding...shiny suit era wuz a short reign..then Jay came and took over...but u probaly think Cash Money wuz more dominant....Sayin Badboy dominated is like sayin Lil Wayne is dominating.
time for your bubble bath
 8 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 NotSoft said:

You hadnt learned yet, dont throw rocks at the thrown....... look at the numbers Im not putting out outlandish stats like your guy with this 28x plat and 8x plat sh*t Bad Boy was the most dominant crew in the 90's is what I said so tell me one # I lied about
 8 years ago '07        #90
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,686 | Props total: 2252 2252
 BlackandGifted said:

i think the only rapper who came close to thriller numbers was eminem. not sure though, but the marshell mathers lp was the fastes album to go diamond.

but deathrow was on top of the rap game from 92 to 96. theres no doubt about that.

dre, snoop, pac, and dogg pound all pushed units. and all of their soundtracks went platinum also like murder was the case, above the rim, gridlock, and gang related all pushed hella units easily. even suge knight's sh*tty version of the chronic 2000 managed to go gold somehow after it only sold 1,000 copies the week after it came out.
 8 years ago '06        #91
space
space
Marshal did 9x domestic

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 10-20-2008 at 11:26 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i think the only rapper who came close to thriller numbers was eminem. not sure though, but the marshell mathers lp was the fastes album to go diamond.

but deathrow was on top of the rap game from 92 to 96. theres no doubt about that.

dre, snoop, pac, and dogg pound all pushed units. and all of their soundtracks went platinum also like murder was the case, above the rim, gridlock, and gang related all pushed hella units easily. even suge knight's sh*tty version of the chronic 2000 managed to go gold somehow after it only sold 1,000 copies the week after it came out.
pac is highest grossin rapper in history.an is responsible for about 80% of tha rows album sales
 8 years ago '07        #93
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,686 | Props total: 2252 2252
 r.burgundy said:
did that n*gga realy say tha doggfather went 8x plat.
the doggfather was too much of a disappointment to go 8 times platinum. people were comparing the doggfather to doggystyle and you couldn't compare them two albums at all cause dj pooh had bad chemestry with snoop in the studio compared to dre, and daz's beats lacked dre's mixing, mastering and ear for fine tuning beats. snoop was just fortunate enough that his single "snoops upside ya head" was a mainstream success. looking back at the doggfather album nowadays, its a hellof alot better than his other material like the garbage a.ss games is to be sold, and the atrocious paid the cost to be the boss LPs.
 8 years ago '04        #94
JFamis 197 heat pts197
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 929 929
 BlackandGifted said:
In December 1996, an album was released, featuring Shakur under the posthumous alias "Makaveli," titled "The Don k!lluminati: The 7 Day Theory." (Compl. P 14; Gurfein Decl. P 6, Ex. E) The album included a song titled "Against All Odds," which contained the following lyrics, as reprinted in the complaint:

. . . know that this be the realist [sic] sh*t I ever wrote . . . Hoping my true mother fu*ker know this be the realist [sic] sh*t I ever wrote, I heard he was a light skin stockey with a Haitian accent jewelry fast cars and known for flashing listen while I take you back and lace this rap a real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack, knew he was working for the fed. Same crime different trial, zzzzzz picture what he said and did I mention promised to pay back to me Hinchman in due time. I knew you bi*ch zzzzzz is listening the world is mine set me up wet me up zzzzzzs struck heard your guns bust but you tricks never shook me up. Touch one of mine or everything I owe I will destroy everything you touch. Play the game zzzzzz all out warfare eye for eye last words to a bi*ch zzzzzz why you lie, now you got to watch your back now watch your front now here we [**5] come gun shot to tut now you are stuck, fu*k the rap game this is M.O.B. so believe me, we are enemies I go against all odds. I hope my true mother fu*kers know this be the realist sh*t I ever wrote against all odds.

(Compl. P 15) To date, the album has sold approximately 7 million copies in the United States and 28 million copies worldwide. (Id. P 14)

If any of you go to a college where you're an advertising major you can probably access Nielsen SoundScan ratings like me. Interscope is terrible about registering its albums for platinum plaques. Tha Dogg Father only sold 2 million in the states but was very popular in Europe and other countries.

Last edited by JFamis; 10-21-2008 at 12:01 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #95
space
space
RIAA says otherwise, I think youve viewed the site

so what about all of your other outlandish numbers
Dogfather
Chronic
and every other # you lied about besides that one
 8 years ago '04        #96
JFamis 197 heat pts197
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

Dogfather
Chronic
Nielsen numbers are actually more accurate than RIAA numbers. You have to register for plaques with that sh*t. Nielsen has numbers for more sh*t than you can even imagine.
 8 years ago '04        #97
JFamis 197 heat pts197
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

Dogfather
Chronic
An edited version of "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang" was released as a single and climbed all the way to number two on the pop charts in the spring of 1993 on its way to platinum-level sales, giving Dre his biggest hit ever and sending The Chronic on its way to sales of over eight million copies.
 8 years ago '06        #98
space
space
 JFamis said:

If any of you go to a college where you're an advertising major you can probably access Nielsen SoundScan ratings like me. Interscope is terrible about registering its albums for platinum plaques. Tha Dogg Father only sold 2 million in the states but was very popular in Europe and other countries.
Well common sense led me to believe that in order for him to have all of these insane numbers you claim he would have had to go diamond with 28 million so I decided to research computers computin..............

stop lying
 8 years ago '06        #99
space
space
Originally Posted by JFamis
I think you need to check your numbers. deathrow generated more than $750M. That's more than any vanity record label has made to this day in a span of five years. From 1992 to 1997, deathrow sold more than 46.5M records in the states alone.

Dr. Dre - The Chronic 8x-lie
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle 7x-lie
Above the Rim soundtrack 2x-lie
murder was the Case 2x-lie
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food 2x-lie
2Pac - All Eyez on me 16x-lie
[b]Makaveli - 7 Day Theory 28x-lie
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Dogg Father 8x-big a.ss lie
Gang Related 2x-lie
2Pac - Greatest Hits 9x-truth

You lied so much in one post according to riaa that it makes it hard for me to trust you man...........

for those who want to check and see
 8 years ago '04        #100
JFamis 197 heat pts197
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Well common sense led me to believe that in order for him to have all of these insane numbers you claim he would have had to go diamond with 28 million so I decided to research computers computin..............

stop lying
Once again... look at Michael jackson's sales. It says Thriller sold 27 million. That's because those are the number of times the label paid to have it certified. Thriller has sold a around 108M.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy