Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2008, 05:58 PM         #61
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
yet and still dogg pound's album dogg food went platinum before illmatic and reasonable doubt did.
sh*t, sales aint the only measuring stick, son. And I aint even hating on Kurupt, I like dude. But he aint never gonna be mistaken for a serious lyricist.
 9 years ago '04        #62
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
It's very hard to find someone who could keep up with Kurupt at his prime. The majority of this forum is mostly Southern & Eastern cats so they wont really know but anyone that's heard his freestyles with Lady of Rage, Daz & Dre knows that dude was BEASTIN'.
 9 years ago '06        #63
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 SHOWTIME said:
you idiot, just fall back on a HIV needle, please

i guess, dr. dre, and dogg pound didnt have MULTI-PLAT albums over at death row?

death row put out soundtracks that sold more then most of those artists you mentioned.....
Dre had 1 album
Snoop 2
Dogg Pound 1

youre still missing the point because of your bias, check the numbers fam, you seem a little upset
 9 years ago '06        #64
space
space
 SHOWTIME said:

i guess, dr. dre, and dogg pound didnt have MULTI-PLAT albums over at death row?

death row put out soundtracks that sold more then most of those artists you mentioned.....
Like Come on idiot
Big sold 14x plat
Puff 10x
Mase 4x
112 3x
Total 3x
Black Rob 2x
Lox 1x
Faith 2x

so you really beleive deathrow outsold bad boy , but you seemed so convinced of yourself when you wished death on the kid.....
 10-20-2008, 06:14 PM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
lol at "speaking" on the west...yea him speaking in his womanly voice really had us seeing he wuz ready for war.....Pac already exposed him for d1ckridin when he wuz out west then once he got back out in NY he would be talkin sh1t about the west,pac exposed that nikka already he wuz next in line to get spanked...Suge wuz hoein nikkas out west but he ran sh1t out west at lest where them nikkas had to live...how nikkas across the country let Suge and Pac punk him in they own city lol....and yes Pac and Suge came to the east numerous times and wuz talkin sh1t about east coast rappers and we all know what happened to Nasir....And Pac didnt get punked if thats who u talkin bout him and Suge wuz partners...if u talkin bout money lets not talk about all the east coast nikkas gettin screwed by Puffy and RZA lol...how u let them nerd nikkas rob u in a contract? impossible.

there was nothing to "war" over...it was suge trying to be gengis kahn of hip hop by hoeing the entire west coast,and trying to bring to that to the east coast..in which case it DIDN'T work...and like i said previously tip wasn't about beefing..he was about standing up for his...all i heard intially in this thread was how nobody from the east was saying anything...which was a complete,and total LIE...you lil n1ggas in here trying to make it like the whole east coast was cowering away...please...wasn't nobody shook of suge...even funnier for you to be claiming pac had the east coast shook when he was running with east coast n1ggas,and had love,and rolled with a ton of east coast n1ggas...same with kurupt....pac had an isolated problem,and played the art of war with it by attacking everyone around this isolated problem...which was hardly the entire east coast....same thing with suge...who had an isolated problem...the media..and now you kids years later are making it out to be something IT WASN'T...

and who the hell did MC NEW YORK punk in their own city?...i don't recall pac running up on anybody doing sh1t....nor do i recall suge doing sh1t in new york either....all of the beat downs,and hoeing happened on the westcoast..to westcoast artist...stop shifting the pus*y boy sh*t to other regions..
 10-20-2008, 06:23 PM         #66
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh hell nah!!
 10-20-2008, 06:25 PM         #67
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and while were on the topic of ny,ny...people convienently forget that n1ggas from red hook ended up busting shots at that video shoot..this is what caused snoop to eventually show him kicking down the buildings in the vid..because intially he wasn't even about the beef....he was friends with biggie...and was telling pac to relax...which lead to them eventually falling out before pac died,and had suge please stop with this n1ggas just walked through nyc like it was nothing...the whole thing was stupid though...it's nothing to be proud of,because it was the media making everybody feel like it was an all out war..when it was just individual beef...
 9 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 NotSoft said:
Lie...He wuz thru shooting above the rim and wuz only there because he wuz still on trial in NY...once outta jail why would he still be hangin out if he wuz only there for trial?..i think you confused seein as somehow u thought Pac hadnt permanantly lived in Cali since age 17 and wuz only in NY for a movie and trial...and that wuznt his main beef wit Big at all,u thinkin about the first time Pac went to jail over guns Biggie and his crew left in his room...he wuz mad Biggie didnt really give him no money or show love but he didnt diss Biggie after that...u the only person that ever say that sh1t about Biggie bailin him out...Pac know Biggie aint have no mil to put up after 1 album...Pac made light of Stretch bein k!lled a year from the date he wuz shot...so to say "it wuz just entertainment" is stupid...as it went further Pac started to realize Biggie wuznt the boss figure in Badboy he thought and started to ease up off of him if u go listen to Pacs last interviews and last cd...i think u need to do that...I dont think Pac wanted Biggie dead towards the end but when he first came out i dont think he cared either way...if u got Biggie almost dyin for sayin E-40 cant rap u can see peoples definitions of "entertainment" can be fuked up...yours is obviously fuked up....

edit-and lol at desperate east coast stans tryna bring the streets into this sh1t,yall dont wanna talk about that either we got a long history of pullin nikkas cards...we wuz talkin about east coast bein shook of west coast on WAX...suddenly today yall dont wanna keep it on wax or "keep it hiphop fam"
what tha hell r u sayin???that manifesto u wrote is damn near uncomprehendable.how long u think movies take to shoot mcfly?at tha time of above tha rim he was back livin in nyc.what is so hard to comprehend?an about u believin that gun case sh*t.sh*t is anotha pac myth.he wanted biggie to bail him while he was waitin on apeal from his r*pe conviction d*ck face.biggie aint have it so he ran to suge.end of story.

and who tha hell is "we"?what card u,or anybody a.ssociated wit yo goofy a.ss eva pulled?cnn,an mobb deep responded back to dogg pound.which for dpg level,was appropriate.i do agree that big,jay,or nas shoulda flambeyed pac a.ss on that mic 1 time though
 10-20-2008, 07:17 PM         #69
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
there was nothing to "war" over...it was suge trying to be gengis kahn of hip hop by hoeing the entire west coast,and trying to bring to that to the east coast..in which case it DIDN'T work...and like i said previously tip wasn't about beefing..he was about standing up for his...all i heard intially in this thread was how nobody from the east was saying anything...which was a complete,and total LIE...you lil n1ggas in here trying to make it like the whole east coast was cowering away...please...wasn't nobody shook of suge...even funnier for you to be claiming pac had the east coast shook when he was running with east coast n1ggas,and had love,and rolled with a ton of east coast n1ggas...same with kurupt....pac had an isolated problem,and played the art of war with it by attacking everyone around this isolated problem...which was hardly the entire east coast....same thing with suge...who had an isolated problem...the media..and now you kids years later are making it out to be something IT WASN'T...

and who the hell did MC NEW YORK punk in their own city?...i don't recall pac running up on anybody doing sh1t....nor do i recall suge doing sh1t in new york either....all of the beat downs,and hoeing happened on the westcoast..to westcoast artist...stop shifting the pus*y boy sh*t to other regions..

what u mean it didnt work lol...nikkas aint say sh1t to Pac or confront him when he came to NY ever....and Pac punked Nas and anybody else who didnt do sh1t to em while he wuz in NY but wuz talkin sh1t...i like how u said MC NEWYORK...how many times did he have to claim West Coast and say "West Side is the best side" for u nikkas to stop tryna claim Pac when its convienient?...It wuz a awful lot of hoeing and such goin on when nikkas came out west and when Pac saw Nas...i want u to point out this total lie....we already pointed out nobody wuz sayin names when it came to the west which=they wuz shook as fuk...thread is about people being shook of kurupt lyrically...you had no defense so i guess u gotta bring up nikkas shooting at trailers...how the fuk u think we wuz talkin about people bein scared of Kurupt or his goons iono....i wuz keepin it hiphop until yall got desperate and wanted to talk about who did what in these streets which is no contest imo...and lyrically yall aint mention no names which is the originally point of this sh1t...pac had a problem wit anybody talkin sh1t about the west coast...his problems wuz isolated to anybody talkin sh1t w/ only a couple innocent bystanders who wuz close to biggie.
 9 years ago '06        #70
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 BlackandGifted said:
Check the sales homie, deathrow only had 2 artist moving units.... Pac and Snoop

Bad Boy had
Big
Puff
Mase
Lox
Black Rob

Faith
Total
Carl Thomas

and these sh*ts were all platinum so I think its obvious who had a more successful run
None of those artists you named were even relevant or even around in Bad Boy from 94-96.

Pac outsold the whole Badboy that year when he released All Eyez On Me.

The only artists that were on Badboy from that time that period of 94-96 was Faith Evans, 112, Biggie, and Craig Mack.

Faith, 112, and Craig Mack didn't do out of this world numbers compared to DPG, Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Dre.

The only artists on Badboy that sold was Biggie and back then Ready 2 Die only sold 2 million. Pac outsold the whole Badboy that year when he released All Eyez On Me and sold 7 million copies.
 10-20-2008, 07:30 PM         #71
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
what tha hell r u sayin???that manifesto u wrote is damn near uncomprehendable.how long u think movies take to shoot mcfly?at tha time of above tha rim he was back livin in nyc.what is so hard to comprehend?an about u believin that gun case sh*t.sh*t is anotha pac myth.he wanted biggie to bail him while he was waitin on apeal from his r*pe conviction d*ck face.biggie aint have it so he ran to suge.end of story.

and who tha hell is "we"?what card u,or anybody a.ssociated wit yo goofy a.ss eva pulled?cnn,an mobb deep responded back to dogg pound.which for dpg level,was appropriate.i do agree that big,jay,or nas shoulda flambeyed pac a.ss on that mic 1 time though

U might be the stupidest nikka on boxden...no sh1t he stayedin NY while shooting above the rim...but the movie wuz over he wuz only their STILL because he wuz on trial...if he wuznt on trial nikka woulda came back to Cali once the movie wuz finished shooting because Cali is where he LIVED....what dont u understand? if brad pitt shootin a movie in canada he leaves once he's done shooting the movie as Pac woulda done had he not been on trial,i cant make it more clear....and u right them nikkas shoulda dissed Pac and said his name but since they didnt that seems to me like they wuz SHOOK dont it? which is what this whole thread is about...nikkas dont say ya name once u call them out by name thats shook...if i say "fuk r burganday" and u say "fuk that guy wit uncomrehendable post" that means u b1tch made....sounds like u gettin it now...and lol at Pac myth...this Biggie bail myth is only one ive heard mentioned by u...Pac had a case in NY for gun charges he would have no point even mention that if it wuz a myth...cuz thats not even the reason he had beef wit biggie....he just said that wuz a reason he felt even more betrayed by Biggie...nobody thought Biggies dirty azz had a million dollars for no bail.
 9 years ago '06        #72
space
space
The call of the ? was who was more dominant and its obvious it was Bad Boy
 9 years ago '06        #73
space
space
 Unitson said:
None of those artists you named were even relevant or even around in Bad Boy from 94-96.

Pac outsold the whole Badboy that year when he released All Eyez On Me.

The only artists that were on Badboy from that time that period of 94-96 was Faith Evans, 112, Biggie, and Craig Mack.

Faith, 112, and Craig Mack didn't do out of this world numbers compared to DPG, Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Dre.

The only artists on Badboy that sold was Biggie and back then Ready 2 Die only sold 2 million. Pac outsold the whole Badboy that year when he released All Eyez On Me and sold 7 million copies.

Its always funny when ppl change the question to fit the wayy they need it to, the 90's man there was not a more dominant force in music than bad boy, you know it as well as i do. bad Boy moved units like no other. and since you want to infer facts dre sh*t doesnt count since it was in 92, i mean thats the basis of your argument. You cant deny Bad Boy was more dominant man
 10-20-2008, 07:40 PM         #74
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
what u mean it didnt work lol...nikkas aint say sh1t to Pac or confront him when he came to NY ever....and Pac punked Nas and anybody else who didnt do sh1t to em while he wuz in NY but wuz talkin sh1t...i like how u said MC NEWYORK...how many times did he have to claim West Coast and say "West Side is the best side" for u nikkas to stop tryna claim Pac when its convienient?...It wuz a awful lot of hoeing and such goin on when nikkas came out west and when Pac saw Nas...i want u to point out this total lie....we already pointed out nobody wuz sayin names when it came to the west which=they wuz shook as fuk...thread is about people being shook of kurupt lyrically...you had no defense so i guess u gotta bring up nikkas shooting at trailers...how the fuk u think we wuz talkin about people bein scared of Kurupt or his goons iono....i wuz keepin it hiphop until yall got desperate and wanted to talk about who did what in these streets which is no contest imo...and lyrically yall aint mention no names which is the originally point of this sh1t...pac had a problem wit anybody talkin sh1t about the west coast...his problems wuz isolated to anybody talkin sh1t w/ only a couple innocent bystanders who wuz close to biggie.

everybody in here cearly knows to say kurupt had ANYBODY on the east or anywhere in the country for that matter shook of him lyrically is the epitome of A JOKE...kurupt a 2nd rate mc was supposed to have the top dogs in new york scared of him lyrically supposedly?....stop lying to yourself....and i don't care how many times 2pac said west side is the best side...i also remember pac bigging up nyc plenty of times as well....making tribute songs to nyc,and it's pioneers...being cool with crazy cats from nyc,and loving nyc as a whole...just having an individual problem as i said before....pac ain't give a damn about people who had a problem with the west coast...he had a problem with people who were disloyal..(which is why he fell out with snoop)..no matter where you were from...pac wasn't about that regional beef....that's something the media,and dumb fans ran with....and lmaoo@claiming him when it's convinent...it's HIS LIFE...i can't make it something it's not...the LIE is you acting like pac did ANYTHING to any rapper in nyc...which he didn't....the LIE is you acting like suge did anything to any rapper in nyc...you,and others trying to a.ssert that they just came through nyc hoeing n1ggas...which is a complete,and total lie.....in fact before pac died he was talking about how he loved the east coast,and that his beef wasn't with the east coast,and that death row was starting a death row east.....

end result...lyrically kurupt had NOBODY shook....that sh1t is just comical to even think about...
 9 years ago '07        #75
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 NotSoft said:
U might be the stupidest nikka on boxden...no sh1t he stayedin NY while shooting above the rim...but the movie wuz over he wuz only their STILL because he wuz on trial...if he wuznt on trial nikka woulda came back to Cali once the movie wuz finished shooting because Cali is where he LIVED....what dont u understand? if brad pitt shootin a movie in canada he leaves once he's done shooting the movie as Pac woulda done had he not been on trial,i cant make it more clear....and u right them nikkas shoulda dissed Pac and said his name but since they didnt that seems to me like they wuz SHOOK dont it? which is what this whole thread is about...nikkas dont say ya name once u call them out by name thats shook...if i say "fuk r burganday" and u say "fuk that guy wit uncomrehendable post" that means u b1tch made....sounds like u gettin it now...and lol at Pac myth...this Biggie bail myth is only one ive heard mentioned by u...Pac had a case in NY for gun charges he would have no point even mention that if it wuz a myth...cuz thats not even the reason he had beef wit biggie....he just said that wuz a reason he felt even more betrayed by Biggie...nobody thought Biggies dirty azz had a million dollars for no bail.
i know yo funky a.ss cant afford to live in but 1 place so let me break it down for u.i have a place i pay rent at in s.c,but,im from brooklyn an spend a good part of tha year up there in nyc.get it?so when im not home in ny,im livin in sc,and when im not home in s.c,im livin in ny.is it clear for u now?yes pacs FAMILY relocated when he was a teen,just like i relocated to s.c for college,but like pac we could both go back to live in ny.now if some man offer me a large sum of money to pay for my bond if i caught a case,it wouldnt matter if this muhfu*ka was in alaska,thats where im headed when i get out.

if pac caught a case for some guns then what happened to it????show some paper work or stfu

tha thread title aint say sh*t about somebody bein shook of pac,it said kurupt

pac didnt think biggie had a millie,he thought puff did.and years lata turns out suge didnt have it at tha time either.an biggie mighta been dirty,but im sure he would rather b dirty than take a bubble bath,with a funny man snappin flix

[pic - click to view]

10-20-2008, 08:39 PM         #76
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whos this cat haitian your all talking about?
 9 years ago '06        #77
space
space
 PizzaFace07 said:
whos this cat haitian your all talking about?
Haitian Jack
 9 years ago '06        #78
space
space
 SHOWTIME said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #79
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 BlackandGifted said:
Like Come on idiot
Big sold 14x plat
Puff 10x
Mase 4x
112 3x
Total 3x
Black Rob 2x
Lox 1x
Faith 2x

so you really beleive deathrow outsold bad boy , but you seemed so convinced of yourself when you wished death on the kid.....
I think you need to check your numbers. deathrow generated more than $750M. That's more than any vanity record label has made to this day in a span of five years. From 1992 to 1997, deathrow sold more than 46.5M records in the states alone.

Dr. Dre - The Chronic 8x
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle 7x
Above the Rim soundtrack 2x
murder was the Case 2x
Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food 2x
2Pac - All Eyez on me 16x
Makaveli - 7 Day Theory 28x
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Tha Dogg Father 8x
Gang Related 2x
2Pac - Greatest Hits 9x

Last edited by JFamis; 10-20-2008 at 10:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #80
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 r.burgundy said:
i know yo funky a.ss cant afford to live in but 1 place so let me break it down for u.i have a place i pay rent at in s.c,but,im from brooklyn an spend a good part of tha year up there in nyc.get it?so when im not home in ny,im livin in sc,and when im not home in s.c,im livin in ny.is it clear for u now?yes pacs FAMILY relocated when he was a teen,just like i relocated to s.c for college,but like pac we could both go back to live in ny.now if some man offer me a large sum of money to pay for my bond if i caught a case,it wouldnt matter if this muhfu*ka was in alaska,thats where im headed when i get out.

if pac caught a case for some guns then what happened to it????show some paper work or stfu

tha thread title aint say sh*t about somebody bein shook of pac,it said kurupt

pac didnt think biggie had a millie,he thought puff did.and years lata turns out suge didnt have it at tha time either.an biggie mighta been dirty,but im sure he would rather b dirty than take a bubble bath,with a funny man snappin flix

[pic - click to view]

Pac's main residence was always in Cali from the time 2Pacalypse Now first dropped. Before sigining with deathrow he mostly resided in the Bay. He didn't go to Cali because Suge signed him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy