Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Kurupt dissed DMX, The Lox & Ja Rule, but apologized less than a month later. F*ck outta here. DMX fu*ked his wifey.

"You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know
Your own man say you stupid, you be like, so?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go
Im tired of weak a.ss n*ggaz whinin over puss
That dont belong to them, fu*k is wrong with them?

They fu*k it up for real n*ggaz like my mans and them
Who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, man"

I always felt like X was talking about Kurupt in a few of those lines. This sh*t came out right after Kurupt was bi*ching because X smashed Foxy.

:applause:

Id hate to see what would happen if they werent shook
 9 years ago '06        #42
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
F*ck the sh*t you talkin about my n*gga. My point was that Kurupt dissed a bunch of n*ggas then immediately apologized. Sounds like another west coast n*gga that's out now... I think you know who I'm talking about.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #44
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Mysonne said:
So shook DMX d*cked down Foxy when she was his girl.
lol, that explains why kurupt straight murdered X on that diss track... never really knew the reason behind it
 10-20-2008, 03:45 PM         #45
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
F*ck the sh*t you talkin about my n*gga. My point was that Kurupt dissed a bunch of n*ggas then immediately apologized. Sounds like another west coast n*gga that's out now... I think you know who I'm talking about.

He wuz probaly gettin black balled if he apoligized,the nikka gotta eat.....Game dont even count as a west coast artist...how about a permanant trade...yall stop tryna claim Kurupt and we will give u Game...he wishes he wuz born in NY anyway....this nikka is the one of the only mainstream west coast to ever be born AND raised in the west yet he dont even sound like a west coast rapper...nikka sound like a bootleg Nas/Shyne combination...im glad he's retired,crooked i can step into the forefront.
 9 years ago '07        #46
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 NotSoft said:
He wuz probaly gettin black balled if he apoligized,the nikka gotta eat.....Game dont even count as a west coast artist...how about a permanant trade...yall stop tryna claim Kurupt and we will give u Game...he wishes he wuz born in NY anyway....this nikka is the one of the only mainstream west coast to ever be born AND raised in the west yet he dont even sound like a west coast rapper...nikka sound like a bootleg Nas/Shyne combination...im glad he's retired,crooked i can step into the forefront.
No doubt
 9 years ago '06        #47
space
space
^^^the only thing Kurupt ever murder was his career with

[pic - click to view]

that ish had a east coast and west coast cd
 9 years ago '04        #48
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
kurupt had the whole east coast shook?..where do you n1ggas come up with this nonsense?.....even q-tip was speaking on the east/west sh*t...he wasn't beefing,but he sure as hell wasn't backing down either..he stood up for his...just because suge was hoeing all the n1ggas on the westcoast doesn't mean sh1t when it came to the east.....suge treated the entire westcoast like they were hoes...including your biggest artist...that NEVER happened on the east...
n*gga you on drugs? q-tip? n*gga stfu that hoe a.ss q-tip wasnt saying nothing worth while when it came to beef so i suggest you stfu

oh and im guessin puff wasnt hoe'in all of his artists out when he was makin em wear shiny suits and dancing in their videos right? bi*ch stfu

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 10-20-2008 at 03:50 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 SHOWTIME said:
n*gga you on drugs? q-tip? n*gga stfu that hoe a.ss q-tip wasnt saying nothing worth while when it came to beef so i suggest you stfu

oh and im guessin puff wasnt hoe'in all of his artists out when he was makin em wear shiny suits and dancing in their videos right? bi*ch stfu
BAD BOY had the most dominant run (besides Def Jam) in hip hop history guy shiny suits and all
 9 years ago '04        #50
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 BlackandGifted said:
BAD BOY had the most dominant run (besides Def Jam) in hip hop history guy shiny suits and all
deathRow was definitely bigger than Bad Boy.

at this thread. I bet a lot of people in here speaking on this sh*t are too young to remember what really went down.
 9 years ago '06        #51
space
space
 JFamis said:
deathRow was definitely bigger than Bad Boy.

at this thread. I bet a lot of people in here speaking on this sh*t are too young to remember what really went down.
Check the sales homie, deathrow only had 2 artist moving units.... Pac and Snoop

Bad Boy had
Big
Puff
Mase
Lox
Black Rob
Faith
Total
Carl Thomas

and these sh*ts were all platinum so I think its obvious who had a more successful run
 9 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 NotSoft said:
What u mean ran out west lol...nikka lived out west he wuz just in NY shooting movies...thats the most laughable sh1t i ever heard nikka,besides u not voting for Obama....prove to me deathrow wuz not the biggest label at the time...prove to me other labels wuz offerin a high risk nikka like Pac contracts that woulda got him outta jail...what no proof? So the biggest label on the planet offers u a deal that would get u outta jail and u dont take it even tho u live in LA? u act like he signed to Koch to be under Suges protection or sumthin....or like Pac never went back to NY and the east coast...the fact Suges protection extended to NY says more about yall if thats what u believe...letting a nikka fuk ya wife and come back to ya city demanding the NY media and its fans overthrow Biggie is automatic loss
what kinda stan r u?????????u dont even know pac is from ny.i could care less about obama.i dont place my hope in skinny men like u do.i know pac is your hero an it burns your soul to think of him as anything less than a god,but real talk,that n*gga ran.haitian ran his n*pple ring wearin a.ss up out our city.

guess u aint know y tha neva got to finish shootin that ny,ny video.they came to red hook an got they trailer shot up.suge aint bullet proof.thats y wolf popped that n*gga homie.they got booed off tha stage at tha source awards.an at tha time pac signed to tha row they was far from tha biggest label.
 9 years ago '06        #53
space
space
^^^^

sonning 101

class is in session
 9 years ago '04        #54
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Ruready said:
The west was strong but did not have the east cost shook How kurupt had the east coast shook when he from Philly
hmmm......
 9 years ago '04        #55
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 275 275
I think you high n*gga name one album he made by his self that was a classic just one
 10-20-2008, 04:59 PM         #56
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
what kinda stan r u?????????u dont even know pac is from ny.i could care less about obama.i dont place my hope in skinny men like u do.i know pac is your hero an it burns your soul to think of him as anything less than a god,but real talk,that n*gga ran.haitian ran his n*pple ring wearin a.ss up out our city.

guess u aint know y tha neva got to finish shootin that ny,ny video.they came to red hook an got they trailer shot up.suge aint bullet proof.thats y wolf popped that n*gga homie.they got booed off tha stage at tha source awards.an at tha time pac signed to tha row they was far from tha biggest label.
Yea i kno Pac wuz from NY,are u sayin he got ran out as a teenager by Haitian or sumthin?Im still tryna figure out how he ran...nikka dont live in NY he wuz there cuz he wuz on trial he got caught up in while shootin Above The Rim in NY....then he went to jail for about a year in NY...you havent explained what reason Pac had to be in NY after he got out of jail when his home wuz in Cali dumbazz,im still waitin?Ud have a point if Pac hadnt lived in Cali since he wuz 17...and name a bigger rap label than deathrow...now name one that offered Pac a deal that would get him outta jail...and im just smh at "we shot up the trailer" lol...im not gon even talk about what got shot up in Cali...might reduce u to tears again.
 9 years ago '04        #57
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Check the sales homie, deathrow only had 2 artist moving units.... Pac and Snoop

Bad Boy had
Big
Puff
Mase
Lox
Black Rob
Faith
Total
Carl Thomas

and these sh*ts were all platinum so I think its obvious who had a more successful run
you idiot, just fall back on a HIV needle, please

i guess, dr. dre, and dogg pound didnt have MULTI-PLAT albums over at death row?

death row put out soundtracks that sold more then most of those artists you mentioned.....
 9 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Yea i kno Pac wuz from NY,are u sayin he got ran out as a teenager by Haitian or sumthin?Im still tryna figure out how he ran...nikka dont live in NY he wuz there cuz he wuz on trial he got caught up in while shootin Above The Rim in NY....then he went to jail for about a year in NY...you havent explained what reason Pac had to be in NY after he got out of jail when his home wuz in Cali dumbazz,im still waitin?Ud have a point if Pac hadnt lived in Cali since he wuz 17...and name a bigger rap label than deathrow...now name one that offered Pac a deal that would get him outta jail...and im just smh at "we shot up the trailer" lol...im not gon even talk about what got shot up in Cali...might reduce u to tears again.
naw n*gga.haitian ran his a.ss outta there as a grown man.he was back livin in ny at tha time of above the rim.which is when he was tryin to roll wit haitian.he didnt move out till cali permantly til after he got out of jail.an realy his main beef wit big was that big didnt bail him out of jail.but biggie aint have a mil to put up.if big woulda bailed him,he woulda still been in ny.

point bein was that,them n*ggas wasnt welcome ova here,an it was made known on many occasions.wasnt no1 shook of these n*ggas.i would shed a tear for pac also,cause he died b4 he could get yall young aimless n*ggas minds right,an let yall kno it was all entertainment
 9 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SHOWTIME said:
you idiot, just fall back on a HIV needle, please

i guess, dr. dre, and dogg pound didnt have MULTI-PLAT albums over at death row?

death row put out soundtracks that sold more then most of those artists you mentioned.....
what soundtrack did they have besides murda was tha case?you do know tha row only had four plat sellin acts right?u do know out of those acts tha only 1 to release multiple albums on tha row was pac right?
 10-20-2008, 05:49 PM         #60
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
naw n*gga.haitian ran his a.ss outta there as a grown man.he was back livin in ny at tha time of above the rim.which is when he was tryin to roll wit haitian.he didnt move out till cali permantly til after he got out of jail.an realy his main beef wit big was that big didnt bail him out of jail.but biggie aint have a mil to put up.if big woulda bailed him,he woulda still been in ny.

point bein was that,them n*ggas wasnt welcome ova here,an it was made known on many occasions.wasnt no1 shook of these n*ggas.i would shed a tear for pac also,cause he died b4 he could get yall young aimless n*ggas minds right,an let yall kno it was all entertainment

Lie...He wuz thru shooting above the rim and wuz only there because he wuz still on trial in NY...once outta jail why would he still be hangin out if he wuz only there for trial?..i think you confused seein as somehow u thought Pac hadnt permanantly lived in Cali since age 17 and wuz only in NY for a movie and trial...and that wuznt his main beef wit Big at all,u thinkin about the first time Pac went to jail over guns Biggie and his crew left in his room...he wuz mad Biggie didnt really give him no money or show love but he didnt diss Biggie after that...u the only person that ever say that sh1t about Biggie bailin him out...Pac know Biggie aint have no mil to put up after 1 album...Pac made light of Stretch bein k!lled a year from the date he wuz shot...so to say "it wuz just entertainment" is stupid...as it went further Pac started to realize Biggie wuznt the boss figure in Badboy he thought and started to ease up off of him if u go listen to Pacs last interviews and last cd...i think u need to do that...I dont think Pac wanted Biggie dead towards the end but when he first came out i dont think he cared either way...if u got Biggie almost dyin for sayin E-40 cant rap u can see peoples definitions of "entertainment" can be fuked up...yours is obviously fuked up....

edit-and lol at desperate east coast stans tryna bring the streets into this sh1t,yall dont wanna talk about that either we got a long history of pullin nikkas cards...we wuz talkin about east coast bein shook of west coast on WAX...suddenly today yall dont wanna keep it on wax or "keep it hiphop fam"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago