Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Ruready 
space
avatar space
space
$305 | Props total: 11 11
The west was strong but did not have the east cost shook How kurupt had the east coast shook when he from Philly
 9 years ago '06        #22
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
^^^^
I was waiting on someone to point that out
 10-20-2008, 01:21 PM         #23
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Kurupt and the words "bringin' it lyrically" and "would've crushed Nas or Biggie" in the same sentence.
 9 years ago '07        #24
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 NotSoft said:
They wuz shook of the whole west coast at the time...from Cube,Kurupt,2pac on the mic...lets not talk about the streets....i dont see how anybody could deny this....Slobb Deep so proud of makin LA,LA but forget to mention they did not even diss Cali haha..Lets make a list


Kurupt had basically all of NY and more specifically Nas,DMX basically lets just say everybody cuz thats who he dissed on NY,NY and Callin Out Names..everybody.


Ice Cube-KRS one wuz shook,he threw sublimes at Nas and Biggie too.


2pac-All of NY's rappers,its fans,its media...the man wuz a true patriot to the west coast...some use the word maverick,some say savior...doesnt matter



And another thing "Fuk Belly" that movie is overated as sh1t...the west coast movies wuz waaaay better...NY hiphop wuz way better once Pac cleaned it up
yeah belly 2 starin game is tha sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #25
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Noobsauce thread at its finest
 9 years ago '06        #26
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
and all of this name calling sh1t.
no MAJOR artist on either coast called any name on a song until Pac made Hit Em up.

Cube got at common but i think that was personal. and com is from the mid west.

if im not mistaking, "Calling Out Names" came out in 97 after that sh1t died down.

kurupt was trying to get a buzz
 10-20-2008, 01:41 PM         #27
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
and all of this name calling sh1t.
no MAJOR artist on either coast called any name on a song until Pac made Hit Em up.

Cube got at common but i think that was personal. and com is from the mid west.

if im not mistaking, "Calling Out Names" came out in 97 after that sh1t died down.

kurupt was trying to get a buzz
dre day
 9 years ago '06        #28
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
it was the 90s it was a good time for music
 10-20-2008, 01:57 PM         #29
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
yeah belly 2 starin game is tha sh*t
Lol @ bringing up THAT of all movies.
Are you forgetting Menace 2 Society & Boyz N Da Hood?
 9 years ago '07        #30
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Kurupt dissed DMX, The Lox & Ja Rule, but apologized less than a month later. F*ck outta here. DMX fu*ked his wifey.

"You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know
Your own man say you stupid, you be like, so?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go
Im tired of weak a.ss n*ggaz whinin over puss
That dont belong to them, fu*k is wrong with them?

They fu*k it up for real n*ggaz like my mans and them
Who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, man"

I always felt like X was talking about Kurupt in a few of those lines. This sh*t came out right after Kurupt was bi*ching because X smashed Foxy.
 9 years ago '07        #31
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Kurupt dissed DMX, The Lox & Ja Rule, but apologized less than a month later. F*ck outta here. DMX fu*ked his wifey.

"You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know
Your own man say you stupid, you be like, so?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go
Im tired of weak a.ss n*ggaz whinin over puss
That dont belong to them, fu*k is wrong with them?

They fu*k it up for real n*ggaz like my mans and them
Who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, man"

I always felt like X was talking about Kurupt in a few of those lines. This sh*t came out right after Kurupt was bi*ching because X smashed Foxy.
:cool-smiley-009:
 10-20-2008, 02:29 PM         #32
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
kurupt had the whole east coast shook?..where do you n1ggas come up with this nonsense?.....even q-tip was speaking on the east/west sh*t...he wasn't beefing,but he sure as hell wasn't backing down either..he stood up for his...just because suge was hoeing all the n1ggas on the westcoast doesn't mean sh1t when it came to the east.....suge treated the entire westcoast like they were hoes...including your biggest artist...that NEVER happened on the east...


lol at "speaking" on the west...yea him speaking in his womanly voice really had us seeing he wuz ready for war.....Pac already exposed him for d1ckridin when he wuz out west then once he got back out in NY he would be talkin sh1t about the west,pac exposed that nikka already he wuz next in line to get spanked...Suge wuz hoein nikkas out west but he ran sh1t out west at lest where them nikkas had to live...how nikkas across the country let Suge and Pac punk him in they own city lol....and yes Pac and Suge came to the east numerous times and wuz talkin sh1t about east coast rappers and we all know what happened to Nasir....And Pac didnt get punked if thats who u talkin bout him and Suge wuz partners...if u talkin bout money lets not talk about all the east coast nikkas gettin screwed by Puffy and RZA lol...how u let them nerd nikkas rob u in a contract? impossible.
 9 years ago '07        #33
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 playazinc said:
@ Kurupt and the words "bringin' it lyrically" and "would've crushed Nas or Biggie" in the same sentence.
yet and still dogg pound's album dogg food went platinum before illmatic and reasonable doubt did.
 9 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 NotSoft said:
lol at "speaking" on the west...yea him speaking in his womanly voice really had us seeing he wuz ready for war.....Pac already exposed him for d1ckridin when he wuz out west then once he got back out in NY he would be talkin sh1t about the west,pac exposed that nikka already he wuz next in line to get spanked...Suge wuz hoein nikkas out west but he ran sh1t out west at lest where them nikkas had to live...how nikkas across the country let Suge and Pac punk him in they own city lol....and yes Pac and Suge came to the east numerous times and wuz talkin sh1t about east coast rappers and we all know what happened to Nasir....And Pac didnt get punked if thats who u talkin bout him and Suge wuz partners...if u talkin bout money lets not talk about all the east coast nikkas gettin screwed by Puffy and RZA lol...how u let them nerd nikkas rob u in a contract? impossible.

if pac wasnt a punk he wouldnt have ran to tha west an hid behind suge
 9 years ago '06        #35
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Was it the East Coast or NY? Whats considered the East Coast to you? Because I'm not sure who exactly he buried. His verse had nothing to do with NY, NY if you want to be real about it. I heard a couple of big words in his verse to make it sound lyrical. But other than that, DISAGREE. Try again.
 10-20-2008, 02:40 PM         #36
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got a link to the dogg pound album?
 10-20-2008, 02:57 PM         #37
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Kurupt dissed DMX, The Lox & Ja Rule, but apologized less than a month later. F*ck outta here. DMX fu*ked his wifey.

"You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know
Your own man say you stupid, you be like, so?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go
Im tired of weak a.ss n*ggaz whinin over puss
That dont belong to them, fu*k is wrong with them?

They fu*k it up for real n*ggaz like my mans and them
Who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, man"

I always felt like X was talking about Kurupt in a few of those lines. This sh*t came out right after Kurupt was bi*ching because X smashed Foxy.


I fell sorry for the east man...yall really dont have one relevant diss track that mentions a actual name just bars "you felt like wuz goin at sumbody "...its sad really...we had Kurupt literally "callin out names"..this nikka said "fuk Belly", the only movie that dmx made worth anything where he didnt play a side kick to a asian or a fake azz asian(Steven Segal) lol....U had Pac dissin the most popular rappers at the time..multi platinum sellers,he coulda fell back to not hurt sales...Pac didnt give a fuk,he wuz goin at anybody who made any wideways remarks about some sh1t they didnt even know about....the fugees,mobb deep,nas,biggie all multi platinum sellers...artist regarded as some of the best lyricist if not the best at the time...if Pac cared about sales he woulda kept they names out his mouth outta fear of gettin beat in a "rap battle"....this is why pac is a patriot/american hero in the west in this rap sh1t...Nas and Biggie? both up for "best lyricist" at the time?...Pac went up against both of em and shut them both down in the end...neither responded.


"See i wuz only talkin to Biggie but Ill k!ll all of yall"



Call em paranoid but dont forget to call him the goat...the credentials to incredible
 10-20-2008, 03:07 PM         #38
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
if pac wasnt a punk he wouldnt have ran to tha west an hid behind suge

What u mean ran out west lol...nikka lived out west he wuz just in NY shooting movies...thats the most laughable sh1t i ever heard nikka,besides u not voting for Obama....prove to me deathrow wuz not the biggest label at the time...prove to me other labels wuz offerin a high risk nikka like Pac contracts that woulda got him outta jail...what no proof? So the biggest label on the planet offers u a deal that would get u outta jail and u dont take it even tho u live in LA? u act like he signed to Koch to be under Suges protection or sumthin....or like Pac never went back to NY and the east coast...the fact Suges protection extended to NY says more about yall if thats what u believe...letting a nikka fuk ya wife and come back to ya city demanding the NY media and its fans overthrow Biggie is automatic loss
 9 years ago '04        #39
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Not sure if any of ya'll remember this, but on rap city around the time of Ny Ny. Snoop said that he would bet a million dollars that nobody could beat him and kurupt in a freestyle battle. Nobody said anything or spoke up.
 9 years ago '07        #40
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 NotSoft said:
I fell sorry for the east man...yall really dont have one relevant diss track that mentions a actual name just bars "you felt like wuz goin at sumbody "...its sad really...we had Kurupt literally "callin out names"..this nikka said "fuk Belly", the only movie that dmx made worth anything where he didnt play a side kick to a asian or a fake azz asian(Steven Segal) lol....U had Pac dissin the most popular rappers at the time..multi platinum sellers,he coulda fell back to not hurt sales...Pac didnt give a fuk,he wuz goin at anybody who made any wideways remarks about some sh1t they didnt even know about....the fugees,mobb deep,nas,biggie all multi platinum sellers...artist regarded as some of the best lyricist if not the best at the time...if Pac cared about sales he woulda kept they names out his mouth outta fear of gettin beat in a "rap battle"....this is why pac is a patriot/american hero in the west in this rap sh1t...Nas and Biggie? both up for "best lyricist" at the time?...Pac went up against both of em and shut them both down in the end...neither responded.


"See i wuz only talkin to Biggie but Ill k!ll all of yall"



Call em paranoid but dont forget to call him the goat...the credentials to incredible
F*ck the sh*t you talkin about my n*gga. My point was that Kurupt dissed a bunch of n*ggas then immediately apologized. Sounds like another west coast n*gga that's out now... I think you know who I'm talking about.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy