Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 BlackandGifted said:
I forget his name but word for word " man aint nothing wrong with taking a bubble bath every now again, sh*t they help me relax"
they same dude thats in here actin like he was signed to death row in 95.that notsoft dude.i wanted to find tha thread though
 9 years ago '06        #202
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Jamaro85 said:
Why are you still stuck on RIAA? I thought we've already explained to you that they don't keep track of sales. They keep track of units shipped and ONLY if the label pays to have it done. Again like I've said, we don't know the fees or what that costs, and since it is public record and acclaimation you'd THINK that record labels would want to get their plaques, but does that mean that every million units shipped is going to be recognized? No, because they only give plaques for and keep in their database what has been paid to be recognized.

And like I said I'm not even siding with what label was more dominant, who had more sales, etc. If you still want to continue using RIAA and discrediting what we're saying then it's pointless to try to get through to you.

P.S. You're right though, Thriller did not do 66 million. That is ridiculous to believe. It's a little closer to what you are saying, 26-27 million. It did about 50 worldwide from what I'm reading around the internet.

JFamis, you say you have access to Nielson Soundscan right now, so why don't you go find the numbers for us? Post screenshots or something. Everything I'm looking at shows that BlackAndGifted is right on this one.

^^^Rock & Roll hall of fame

Now maybe these guys are only using RIAA as well, but I'd think they would have access to Nielsen. Everywhere I read mentions a ballpark of 26-27 mill and it is said to be the second biggest selling domestic record of all time, first being the Eagles greatest hits.
Nah homie I said there are other sources but at this point this is all we have, I know that its not the most up to date bc albums are sold on a daily basis but we have to utilize our resources

So when they are certified we can use that as a bench march to count off
 9 years ago '06        #203
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
they same dude thats in here actin like he was signed to death row in 95.that notsoft dude.i wanted to find tha thread though
, oooooooooh it was the one that said " biggie pulled the biggest hoe move ever", its been a while on that one may be hard to find
 10-21-2008, 07:29 PM         #204
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

Smh at this nikka lookin for exposure evidence against me....keep it hiphop fam...
fuk it nevermind youve already shown you gon have ya facts wrong irregardless..so ima let you do ya search about some sh1t i didnt say.
 9 years ago '04        #205
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Jamaro85 said:
Why are you still stuck on RIAA? I thought we've already explained to you that they don't keep track of sales. They keep track of units shipped and ONLY if the label pays to have it done. Again like I've said, we don't know the fees or what that costs, and since it is public record and acclaimation you'd THINK that record labels would want to get their plaques, but does that mean that every million units shipped is going to be recognized? No, because they only give plaques for and keep in their database what has been paid to be recognized.

And like I said I'm not even siding with what label was more dominant, who had more sales, etc. If you still want to continue using RIAA and discrediting what we're saying then it's pointless to try to get through to you.

P.S. You're right though, Thriller did not do 66 million. That is ridiculous to believe. It's a little closer to what you are saying, 26-27 million. It did about 50 worldwide from what I'm reading around the internet.

JFamis, you say you have access to Nielson Soundscan right now, so why don't you go find the numbers for us? Post screenshots or something. Everything I'm looking at shows that BlackAndGifted is right on this one.

^^^Rock & Roll hall of fame

Now maybe these guys are only using RIAA as well, but I'd think they would have access to Nielsen. Everywhere I read mentions a ballpark of 26-27 mill and it is said to be the second biggest selling domestic record of all time, first being the Eagles greatest hits.
I can check it out whenever I want, technically. We have two computers in the library at my school that marketing and advertising students can use. I'm on my way to the bookstore in a minute. I'm going to see if they have the Guiness World Records book because I'm reading online that it says Michael is in there as selling more than 100M worldwide.

What's funny though is I have seen countless articles cite that he sold more than 100M and then while I was googling it I saw a bunch where it said he sold more than 60 and more than 50.

Thriller's tardiness on to the market did not affect sales, however. Jackson eventually shifted more than 108 million copies worldwide, including 3,750,000 in Britain alone, making it the biggest-selling record of all time.

Earlier Jacko had collected his Diamond award - for selling more than one hundred million albums of his 'Thriller' disc - from Beyonce.

^^^ I seriously doubt MTV is going to report speculative sh*t and that someone is going to give him an award for something he didn't sell.

Michael Jackson's iconic "Thriller" skyrocketed Jackson into international
superstardom. The album has sold more than 104 million copies worldwide and
was the first in history to have seven top-ten singles.

^^^Reuters knows its sh*t. Its almost kneck and kneck with AP.
 9 years ago '06        #206
space
space
^^^^
Kicking a dead horse now homie, that number is ridiculous, thriller isnt even the top selling album in the US

The Eagles Greatest Hits are, but worldwide I dont know man I just dont know, Im not disputing well i guess I am, you would think 100 million records there should be some kind of plaque or CERTIFICATION for it somewhere but you may be right I dunno.............

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 10-21-2008 at 08:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #207
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 1372 1372
Why are Badboy fans still in here reaching?

I thought the verdict was out that deathrow was greater than Raping-You records in terms of everything except having the CEO of the label hogging all the spotlight from his artists.
 9 years ago '06        #208
space
space
^^^
who put the verdict out??, and deathrow couldnt have been a better look at whos still around puff makes a.ss groups sell can suge say the same n*gga the band went plat the band......
 9 years ago '05        #209
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^
who put the verdict out??, and deathrow couldnt have been a better look at whos still around puff makes a.ss groups sell can suge say the same n*gga the band went plat the band......
Too bad that platinum took them to the back of milk cartons.
 9 years ago '06        #210
space
space
 4REAL said:
Too bad that platinum took them to the back of milk cartons.
Well that was bound to happen with them anyways but my ? to you is where were they prior to that....

I never said they were good or had longevity they were a.sscakes and Puff managed to sell them clowns to the world, and that is something Suge couldnt do, he was never able to develop a nothing into a star... and dont say snoop that was all dre in the begining. deathrow was like wcw their run came with using established stars instead of breeding and creating stars.... you see what happened to both companies

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 10-21-2008 at 08:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #211
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,675 | Props total: 2210 2210
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Kurupt dissed DMX, The Lox & Ja Rule, but apologized less than a month later. F*ck outta here. DMX fu*ked his wifey.

"You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know
Your own man say you stupid, you be like, so?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go
Im tired of weak a.ss n*ggaz whinin over puss
That dont belong to them, fu*k is wrong with them?

They fu*k it up for real n*ggaz like my mans and them
Who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, man"

I always felt like X was talking about Kurupt in a few of those lines. This sh*t came out right after Kurupt was bi*ching because X smashed Foxy.
damn if that was really at Kurupt he lost lol...that sh*t is a classic quotable for all the lame a.ss n*ggas across the globe
 9 years ago '05        #212
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Well that was bound to happen with them anyways but my ? to you is where were they prior to that....

I never said they were good or had longevity they were a.sscakes and Puff managed to sell them clowns to the world, and that is something Suge couldnt do, he was never able to develop a nothing into a star... and dont say snoop that was all dre in the begining. deathrow was like wcw their run came with using established stars instead of breeding and creating stars.... you see what happened to both companies
Suge Knight still believed in Snoop enough to sign him and give him that chance, therefore, Suge gets credit. It's the same thing with Dr.Dre. Dre had a name but he was like a midcarder before he came to deathrow and once deathrow put him on, he became a hip hop main event. The only advanced star deathrow Records made an Impact with was 2Pac.

Puff Daddy only developed 2 hip hop stars. Other then that, he's been the star of his own label. Instead of putting his talent over, he puts himself over. That's like Vince McMahon constantly hogging the spotlight from all of his wrestlers. That's what Diddy is doing and as a result none of his acts go anywhere significant. At least, deathrow went out on top with a blaze of glory. Badboy Records is now a graveyard.
 9 years ago '06        #213
space
space
 4REAL said:
Suge Knight still believed in Snoop enough to sign him and give him that chance, therefore, Suge gets credit. It's the same thing with Dr.Dre. Dre had a name but he was like a midcarder before he came to deathrow and once deathrow put him on, he became a hip hop main event. The only advanced star deathrow Records made an Impact with was 2Pac.

Puff Daddy only developed 2 hip hop stars. Other then that, he's been the star of his own label. Instead of putting his talent over, he puts himself over. That's like Vince McMahon constantly hogging the spotlight from all of his wrestlers. That's what Diddy is doing and as a result none of his acts go anywhere significant. At least, deathrow went out on top with a blaze of glory. Badboy Records is now a graveyard.

Dre from NWA midcard , no

Puff made stars out of everyone on that label man
where else could Black Rob go double platinum
or the Lox go plat theyve proved nowhere else
Mase couldnt sale without Puff
Craig Mack even moved units and this is not counting big at al
and R and B 112, Carl Thomas, Faith, Total

Moving units is significant whos on deathrow these days anyway..... o ok

at bad boy being a graveyard this n*gga moves r and b units no problem, so how is moving units a graveyard deathrow is the graveyard is kurupt still signed over there
 9 years ago '05        #214
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

Dre from NWA midcard , no

Puff made stars out of everyone on that label man
where else could Black Rob go double platinum
or the Lox go plat theyve proved nowhere else
Mase couldnt sale without Puff
Craig Mack even moved units and this is not counting big at al
and R and B 112, Carl Thomas, Faith, Total

Moving units is significant whos on deathrow these days anyway..... o ok

at bad boy being a graveyard this n*gga moves r and b units no problem, so how is moving units a graveyard deathrow is the graveyard is kurupt still signed over there
Lol at Black Rob and star being on the same sentenced. Dr.Dre was not Dr.Dre until he dropped "The Chronic". The Chronic put Dre on the map and established Dre as a true solo artists. It's like you get doped up before you jump on the keyboard.

Like give up. Your argument is foolish.

Black Rob=Broke, bum, incarcerated.
Shyne=Incarcerated
Mase=Confused
Carl Thomas=Misused(Should've been bigger than what he is.)
Cherry Dennis=MIA, flopped.
B5=MIA
Chopper=MIA, solo flopped
Da Band=MIA
New Edition=Flop
8Ball & MJG=Mishandled, Misused
Dream=MIA.
More I didn't even mention....

Badboy has more misses than they have hits. deathRow may not be around but at least they didn't stay around to embarass their selves with lackluster projects and misuse of good talents.

Badboy=Failure
 10-21-2008, 09:23 PM         #215
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:

I give u that still refuse to call them the most dominant label of the 90's...u gon have to call Mr Colipark that put Soulja Boy,A Bay Bay dude and Vic out dominant in a minute at this rate....Master P still takes the crown for doin the most with the least...ugly album covers=automatic plaque...deathrow is the Chicago Bulls of hiphop Pac wuz Jordan,Suge wuz Phil(not Uncle Phil)....Badboy is the Dallas Mavericks...the owner the biggest star(Biggie wuz Dirk Nowitski)...basically Badboy deserved nothin but playoffs at the most...the rings stayed where they belonged.
 9 years ago '06        #216
space
space
 4REAL said:
Lol at Black Rob and star being on the same sentenced. Dr.Dre was not Dr.Dre until he dropped "The Chronic". The Chronic put Dre on the map and established Dre as a true solo artists. It's like you get doped up before you jump on the keyboard.

Like give up. Your argument is foolish.

Black Rob=Broke, bum, incarcerated.
Shyne=Incarcerated
Mase=Confused
Carl Thomas=Misused(Should've been bigger than what he is.)
Cherry Dennis=MIA, flopped.
B5=MIA
Chopper=MIA, solo flopped
Da Band=MIA
New Edition=Flop
8Ball & MJG=Mishandled, Misused
Dream=MIA.
More I didn't even mention....

Badboy has more misses than they have hits. deathRow may not be around but at least they didn't stay around to embarass their selves with lackluster projects and misuse of good talents.

Badboy=Failure
Everyone you named on that list went gold and or platinum

and to say Dre wasnt a star before the row is foolishness that discounts NWA and you sir are a clown for doing such
How does Bad Boy having continuos gold and platinum success equal failure,youre not even making sense. BTW wheres those loyal deathrow ppl, Snoop left, Dre left, Daz left, Kurrupt left and went back and left again, Lady of Rage.... and who ever those clowns were Suge signed when he got out of prison
 9 years ago '06        #217
space
space
 NotSoft said:
I give u that still refuse to call them the most dominant label of the 90's...u gon have to call Mr Colipark that put Soulja Boy,A Bay Bay dude and Vic out dominant in a minute at this rate....Master P still takes the crown for doin the most with the least...ugly album covers=automatic plaque...deathrow is the Chicago Bulls of hiphop Pac wuz Jordan,Suge wuz Phil(not Uncle Phil)....Badboy is the Dallas Mavericks...the owner the biggest star(Biggie wuz Dirk Nowitski)...basically Badboy deserved nothin but playoffs at the most...the rings stayed where they belonged.
How were they the Bulls when Bad Boy had more #1 albums than them I mean what exactly is " your measuring stick for success" no doubt tha row was successful but dont discredit bad boy bc you didnt like big and puff, and p yea he did his thing an album a week damn near sh*t was crazy.
 9 years ago '04        #218
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^^
Kicking a dead horse now homie, that number is ridiculous, thriller isnt even the top selling album in the US

The Eagles Greatest Hits are, but worldwide I dont know man I just dont know, Im not disputing well i guess I am, you would think 100 million records there should be some kind of plaque or CERTIFICATION for it somewhere but you may be right I dunno.............
WOW. JUST WOW. If you actually would read sh*t. What the fu*k? One of the quotes I posted is about him receiving a diamond plaque for more than 100M sold.
 9 years ago '06        #219
space
space
 JFamis said:
WOW. JUST WOW. If you actually would read sh*t. What the fu*k? One of the quotes I posted is about him receiving a diamond plaque for more than 100M sold.
And what I asked is why wouldnt his company display that or it be certified so dont wow yourself too much
 9 years ago '06        #220
space
space
What bothers me is the name of the thread now it seems to novice that Kurrupt gets all sorts of groupie love on this site and thats not right
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy