Kurupt had the whole east coast shook.........

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 4REAL said:
It's not a hip hop classic. No one but Big has HIP HOP classics on Badboy.

deathrow has hip hop classic albums, hip hop classic soundtracks, and produced some of the best artists in music. deathrow wins. End of story.
For real. I cannot even believe I'm having this argument. It's truly mindboggeling.
 9 years ago '06        #182
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
And what authority are you to tell me wtf I feel like is a hip hop classic, n*ggas catch feelings over deathrow like they were there or something gtfoh
 10-21-2008, 12:25 PM         #183
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
You realize that RIAA is not an accurate source for sales? You have to pay to register plaques with them. Like dude said, Soundscan records units moved. RIAA certification is something you pay for based on your Soundscan. You can sell 200 million records and not be registered for a single plaque with the RIAA.

They gon believe what they wanna believe man....Pac sold more than 75 million world wide...and Eminem wuz around 70 million...i remember he wuz gaining on Pac which is why i know those numbers,luckily he is garbage now....AEOM is certified 9 and hasnt been certified since 97 or 98 i believe...Biggies LAD wuz certified in the 2000's...Pacs definitly sold more album then 9 million by now...AEOM is the most stolen album of all time...but back to Kurupt...the only line some random nikka has posted aint even a direct line..."kurupt ya plans" haha...just say we shot at yall nikkas in the trailer? whats so hard about that if u aint shook? sumbody please answer that question? Its funny when Jay does it to bums,but when bums to it to legends its pathetic.
 9 years ago '06        #184
space
space
So what exactly makes No way Out not a classic and Chronic 2001 a classic?
 9 years ago '06        #185
space
space
 JFamis said:
10 hits? Only 4 songs from that album charted on the Billboard Hot 100, and one of them was a remix at that.
Victory
All About The benjamins
I'll be Miissing You
Cant Nobody Hold Me down
^^^ Remix
All About the Benjamins remix
theres 6
 9 years ago '04        #186
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
So what exactly makes No way Out not a classic and Chronic 2001 a classic?
The fact that most of it is unlistenable for starters. Only songs I like are Victory, Been Around the World, Young Gs, I'll Be Missing You, and Can't Nobody Hold Me Down.

It has songs that are trash too. Like Senorita, Friend, #4 and #5 (dont remember the titles).
 9 years ago '04        #187
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Victory
All About The benjamins
I'll be Miissing You
Cant Nobody Hold Me down
^^^ Remix
theres 6
Victory is not a hit. There was a video for it but it was far from a hit. I never heard that on the radio.
 9 years ago '06        #188
space
space
 JFamis said:
The fact that most of it is unlistenable for starters. Only songs I like are Victory, Been Around the World, Young Gs, I'll Be Missing You, and Can't Nobody Hold Me Down.

It has songs that are trash too. Like Senorita, Friend, #4 and #5 (dont remember the titles).
Well thats your opinion but I like all but one track on there #4- what you gonna do

IMHO its a very underated joint and people are bias on puff bc its puff and that makes ppl hate on him, that sh*t was heat rocks man

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 10-21-2008 at 12:47 PM..
 10-21-2008, 12:52 PM         #189
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was never into the puffy album. just didnt like it, didnt like mase either.
 9 years ago '08        #190
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
i used to fu*k wit mase up until after he dropped harlem world....that double up was whack...and death row>badboy....that aint even an argument...
 10-21-2008, 03:48 PM         #191
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at anything bein classic with Puffy aaalllll in the video.
 9 years ago '06        #192
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Never seen Mr All in the video laid out
 9 years ago '07        #193
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4822 4822
 BlackandGifted said:
Victory
All About The benjamins
I'll be Miissing You
Cant Nobody Hold Me down
^^^ Remix
theres 6
both of those albums are about even.i give tha edge to no way out cause victory is betta than anything on chronic 2001.i think they both classic albums though.i still listen to sh*t off of both

an u forgot that sh*t wit twista an genuwine
 10-21-2008, 05:27 PM         #194
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

Never seen Mr All in the video laid out

Suge wuz just hibernating,he's at his most comfortable in the streets....But the bottomline is I never seen Suge doin the fruity azz Harlem shake.
 9 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
both of those albums are about even.i give tha edge to no way out cause victory is betta than anything on chronic 2001.i think they both classic albums though.i still listen to sh*t off of both

an u forgot that sh*t wit twista an genuwine
Yea see I didnt know if it got released as a single I jammed every joint on there besides what you gonna do
 9 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Suge wuz just hibernating,he's at his most comfortable in the streets....But the bottomline is I never seen Suge doin the fruity azz Harlem shake.

props given
 9 years ago '07        #197
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4822 4822
 BlackandGifted said:

props given
what thread was that,when that dude was talkin about takin bubble baths?
 9 years ago '06        #198
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
what thread was that,when that dude was talkin about takin bubble baths?
I forget his name but word for word " man aint nothing wrong with taking a bubble bath every now again, sh*t they help me relax"
 9 years ago '04        #199
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 BlackandGifted said:
Dud eyou used wikipedia, again show me the soundscan #'s but until then RIAA is what we use..... still saying Pac sold more than Micheal F'n Jackson gtfoh
Why are you still stuck on RIAA? I thought we've already explained to you that they don't keep track of sales. They keep track of units shipped and ONLY if the label pays to have it done. Again like I've said, we don't know the fees or what that costs, and since it is public record and acclaimation you'd THINK that record labels would want to get their plaques, but does that mean that every million units shipped is going to be recognized? No, because they only give plaques for and keep in their database what has been paid to be recognized.

And like I said I'm not even siding with what label was more dominant, who had more sales, etc. If you still want to continue using RIAA and discrediting what we're saying then it's pointless to try to get through to you.

P.S. You're right though, Thriller did not do 66 million. That is ridiculous to believe. It's a little closer to what you are saying, 26-27 million. It did about 50 worldwide from what I'm reading around the internet.

JFamis, you say you have access to Nielson Soundscan right now, so why don't you go find the numbers for us? Post screenshots or something. Everything I'm looking at shows that BlackAndGifted is right on this one.

^^^Rock & Roll hall of fame

Now maybe these guys are only using RIAA as well, but I'd think they would have access to Nielsen. Everywhere I read mentions a ballpark of 26-27 mill and it is said to be the second biggest selling domestic record of all time, first being the Eagles greatest hits.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 10-21-2008 at 06:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #200
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 NotSoft said:
Aww sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy