2008 BET Hip Hop Awards Discussion Thread - *Performance Videos Added*

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2008, 12:03 AM         #181
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MorrisBX said:
thank u sir
 9 years ago '08        #182
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Scan said:
i need that zshare lets get it

Jukebox fam.....
 10-24-2008, 12:11 AM         #183
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne was horrible n*gga needs to stop trynna sing, t-pain was,luda,and tip k!lled it
 10-24-2008, 12:19 AM         #184
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ ti saying "get ur squad out" while pointin at ricky false
 9 years ago '05        #185
rellish 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 1157 1157
"im in ya a$$ b, who the next Raz. B?":agreement6:

Fab is a 1 cold muthafu*ka on the Mic, thats on everything i love:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

his albums dont really say the same tho
 9 years ago '05        #186
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^word....that sh*t makes me so mad
 10-24-2008, 01:02 AM         #187
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cypher was dope too im glad they put a diverse crew together
 10-24-2008, 01:16 AM         #188
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats cuz Fab is a rapper he ain't an artist. Why is that so hard to understand? Same thing with Jada n Juelz. Dudes aren't artists they rappers... To be an artists you need the VISION. These cats see only a few feet ahead, artists see the whole path.

Still, they are sick on the mic. But they ain't ever gonna make an album that make you think that hard and be like, "damn, thats some deep sh*t".

All respect to they rappin skills, they can drop some crazy lines, but askin them to drop a classic album is too much IMO, leave that sh*t to the artists.
 9 years ago '05        #189
skilliona12e 1 heat pts
space
space
$500 | Props total: 17 17
 Got Cheeve? said:
thats cuz Fab is a rapper he ain't an artist. Why is that so hard to understand? Same thing with Jada n Juelz. Dudes aren't artists they rappers... To be an artists you need the VISION. These cats see only a few feet ahead, artists see the whole path.

Still, they are sick on the mic. But they ain't ever gonna make an album that make you think that hard and be like, "damn, thats some deep sh*t".

All respect to they rappin skills, they can drop some crazy lines, but askin them to drop a classic album is too much IMO, leave that sh*t to the artists.
well said chief!
 10-24-2008, 03:43 AM         #190
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
added new videos + mirrors
 10-24-2008, 05:35 AM         #191
MorrisBX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight thats everything ... enjoy ...
 9 years ago '05        #192
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Last night performance videos have been added on the first page.

And I don't care what ya'll say Jadakiss k!lled that cypher.

:weights1:

Edit: Please don't make threads requesting audio cyphers. It will leak in the Jukebox ItsBX. Request any audio there. NOT HERE.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Wasted; 10-24-2008 at 06:47 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #193
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,794 | Props total: 23523 23523
best thing at the awards was yo yo's phat fat a.ss
damn she still thick as fu*k and looking good
 10-24-2008, 07:14 AM         #194
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa mario said:
the chef looking like a buddah doll

10-24-2008, 08:19 AM         #195
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

Realists sh*t said in here! And is this an indirect response to BlackandGifted?
 9 years ago '07        #196
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
with all the obama support im suprised i didnt hear "im barack obama and i support this message" at the end of the show

best performance was common & NERD though, dope
 9 years ago '06        #197
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 King Allister said:
i dont like bet

mtv>>>cmt>>>bet..

il fu*king rather watch country music than watch bet
My dude you gotta be a fu*king cornball if you believe that sh*t. You gotta be. You could stream the worst fu*king awards show but you can't stream a BET one.

BET is bad but it's not that bad. I don't know why but you come off as a closet racists to me.
 9 years ago '05        #198
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0

wOW..thsi dude is fu*king crazy...

he speaks some true a.ss sh*t though
 9 years ago '06        #199
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I peeped the 2008 BET HIP HOP Awards last night and I never was excited about a cypher ever until I saw the one with Fab, Jada, Ace Hood, and Juelz. That was nasty somethin serious right there. LOL I kept rewindin that joint. As far as the show I hate BET for all the sound bites they put into their shows. I mean come on if you are suppose to be a billion dollar enterprise why do I have to hear sound bites of people cheering when everyone is just sittin there quiet. Real cheesy and the reason why BET continues to lose ratings. As you can tell from this show Hip Hop is segregated something serious. The ladies definitely had the hottest peformance hands down from Rage, MC Lyte, Salt N Pepa, and Yo Yo (DAMN SHE THICK). LOL But still as you can see this would have been a great opportunity for Foxy and Kim to really show unity amongst women in Hip Hop and what do you know, they weren't even there. That just goes to show you that the whole platform was a FAIL. And also them showing Remy some love would have been cool being as though she is locked up right now. They donít show enough awards being won and I'm surprised they didn't show enough love to Ice Cube. Makes no sense how that man was one of the co-founders of gangsta music and he still donít get the credit for it for all of his accomplishments leading up now. Now they should have left Bow Wow off the stage and saved his performance altogether. Too hype for a weak a.ss song. WTF was Common and Pharrell doing. All I can say for that performance was HOMO. Not cool at all. Common went from activist to a gay skateboarder. Sorry just my opinion.

I think they need to relocate the awards for next year like bring it back to LA or take it somewhere else. Yeah right now ATL is getting a lot of love and its well deserved too. But its clear the South dominates that show. More than I've ever seen in previous years so that definitely needs to change. There are a lot of dope artist coming from the East, West and Midwest so I think the show needs balance to sorta even this Hip Hop sh*t out. I think T.I didn't get the love and support he deserved either. They were throwing sound bites into every one of his songs he performed. And LUDA is UNDERRATED something serious. They donít get him down there. Thatís sad as hell. Jeezy did his thing too I was pretty impress. I guess everybody was lookin at Rick Ross performance like damn dude your credibility is shot so what you spittin doesn't even matter. When keepin it real goes wrong. LOL Yeah T-Pain was definitely a funny dude too. He actually surprised me. But even his performance for that dope song was mediocre. And Wayne didn't make it any better. Im glad that happened though because all this FUN BOY singin and saggin tight jeans need to come to an end ASAP.

Overall it was okay to record and catch it. But BET definitely needs to step their format game up. Its just too repetitive and they are not putting extra effort into making Hip Hop BIG again despite the current state of wackness being broadcasted. The Hip Hop culture is dying and people sit around like they donít care. WE are the reason everybody dress the way they do. We are the reason a lot of blacks in entertainment have jobs. We are the reason everybody talks the way they do. We are the reason almost the whole damn world got game or hip to life in general. STOP FRONTIN AND SAVE HIP HOP PLEASE.
 9 years ago '06        #200
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Yo yall Mods are gay.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC ó Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago