Eminem's Revenge: The Death Of Asher Roth?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2008, 07:17 PM         #41
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
rofl@saying vanilla ice>>>beastie boys....that's the most absurd thing ever said on this board.....and there are a ton of nice white mc's....and eminem probably has more hip hop knowledge,and has contributed more to hip hop than 99 percent of the people on this board.....i'm not all that into asher roth...i really don't see what the big deal is...but there is more than enough room for him,and eminem...but eminem is a thousand times the mc that asher roth is...

on another note these other ridiculous a.ssertions like black people not knowing about golf before tiger...or a.sserting that black qb's haven't,or don't do sh*t in the nfl is also equally as absurd as saying the beastie boys are wack..

The golf analogy wuz on point...im talkin nikkas i know who didnt kno sh1t about golf and never spoke of golf before Tiger....the vanilla ice comment might have been over the top just because i dont want to give him extra credit...lets just say they both equally wack....he wuz in the ninja turtle movie tho,and the beat wuz undeniable.
 9 years ago '04        #42
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Jackie Chan ruined beastie boys creditability in Rush Hour...
 10-17-2008, 07:25 PM         #43
GOODmusic_1015  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem fell off

that relapse sh*t is wack
 10-17-2008, 07:27 PM         #44
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
The golf analogy wuz on point...im talkin nikkas i know who didnt kno sh1t about golf and never spoke of golf before Tiger....the vanilla ice comment might have been over the top just because i dont want to give him extra credit...lets just say they both equally wack....he wuz in the ninja turtle movie tho,and the beat wuz undeniable.

@the ninja turtle movie....but i do remember the song....however...

this song>>>>any song vanilla ice has ever made...
 10-17-2008, 07:28 PM         #45
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
The problem is, a lot of these internet rap geeks have a fu*ked up perception about hip-hop... If the artist is successful, then they suck... if they're broke as fu*k, then they're dope lol...
That's one of the stupidest claims I've ever seen. Its sad you really believe that.

Rick Ross sucks because he sucks not because he's successful. T-Pain sucks because he sucks not because he's successful. The same goes with most mainstream artists right now. Ludacris and Eminem are two of the most successful rappers and their dope as hell. How does this prove your theory again? I listen to whats good. I don't let my choice of music be decided by whether someone has money or not.
 10-17-2008, 07:36 PM         #46
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
The problem is, a lot of these internet rap geeks have a fu*ked up perception about hip-hop... If the artist is successful, then they suck... if they're broke as fu*k, then they're dope lol...
True story
 10-17-2008, 07:44 PM         #47
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the real problem is generalizing...for instance if you don't like a song,or album..clearly it's because of some fictional thing people make up...like the idiots in the kanye threads who are a.sserting that anyone who doesn't like kanye's new music only wants to hear shoot em up bang bang music....these a.ssumptions are generally thrown out by people who have their feelings hurt that someone doesn't feel the same way about music that they do....so they have to try to box people into an idiot box to make them feel better about their own opinion....it's called an inferiority complex...
 9 years ago '04        #48
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
Dude might be from the Bay but he aint reppin me cause I'm from the bay. First he says Beastie Boys uhhhhh then he says Plies is the sh*t? Your giving those in the Bay with good taste in music a bad name.
 9 years ago '04        #49
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 HHS said:
Asher Roth sucks, he sounds like Eminem after a lobotomy, he's managed to copy Eminem without the getting any of his sick flow, clever lyrics, or edgy material. That someone would consider him relevant over all of very good white rappers out there is actually not a surprise at all.
^^^Yup.

I won't say dude is garbage, but relative to how much people are hyping him up he is terrible.
 9 years ago '04        #50
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 slimwillie said:
radio = unraw watered down bi*ch music

funny how most rappers best albums are made when they're broke

funny that people from Detroit and Houston are callin sh*t corny

who's hot from Houston outside of Scarface (top 3 ever)

and who's hot from detroit right now???
According to this site, Eminem is God, and he's from Detroit :Shrug:

slimwillie said:
and you act like if it ain't successful then it sucks. you think like a ho.

you turn to radio and if them n*ggas is braggin about money you think they're dope. I bet you admire swag to you f*g
I never said that... and I don't even listen to the radio.. EVER, so now you're just talking out of your a.ss... move along...
 10-19-2008, 01:03 AM         #51
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ou ever heard of Slug, Cage, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, R.A. the Rugged Man, etc.......

Your opinion is now null and void.
Vinnie Paz is white??? the fu*k???

He sounds black as fu*k...

Jedi mind Tricks >>>>>>
 9 years ago '06        #52
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 NotSoft said:
Has anybody ever heard of these people outside the internet?...ive heard of all of them(internet only) but only heard 3 and yes they were corny too...my opinions null and void cuz i havent heard every white rapper haha impossibile...and i wuz talking about mainstream white rappers who actually HAVE fans not local rappers nobody knows thats why i said "the biggest white rappers"....
If one of those 3 was Vinnie Paz then you dont know sh*t... Paz is FAR from a corny rap artist

I caught a show w/ him (Philly native) + Sean Price (n*gga from Brownsville) & Reef (n*gga from Philly as well).. small venue in Philly, trust me that it was FAR liver then any place youll ever see Lil Wayne etc. perform at

Ill Bill sh*t aint corny either

& from what I hear Cage sh*t used to be gully, n*gga turned into Emo hip hop on this last joint, I was never a fan of his music really but his old sh*t (Movies for the Blind) got that Eminem swag... supposedly Em stuck his style from Cage

RA The Rugged Man is legit, his swag is corny/lame but he can go in... that n*gga can spit bars + hes one of the few rappers CURRENTLY spitting that can say they laid down a 16 w/ Biggie... not no made up sh*t sampling an unreleased verse, actually laid a joint together

Last edited by eLLz; 10-19-2008 at 01:27 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #53
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
smfh. None of the "leaders of the new school" are relevant.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago