Eminem's Revenge: The Death Of Asher Roth?

most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
224 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-17-2008, 02:52 PM         #21
SEC >>> _______  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asher may not be relevant right now, but he not as bad as some of you are making him out to be.

Roth Boys


Cannon Freestyle


Mr. Me Too Freestyle
 10-17-2008, 02:59 PM         #22
SEC >>> _______  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you all worse than these two, but this sh1t is funny...

 10-17-2008, 02:59 PM         #23
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you call Eminem corny but you quote Plies in your sig

nobody is gonna educate you on hiphop. we're not your father....well one of us might be


The fact u believe Eminem gets the rotation Plies get in the streets says alot about who needs the education on hiphop...how u gon be educated on hiphop and u dont seem to know whats ever been hot in the streets lol..I wouldnt want a dry azz nikka like u to "educate" me on anything u dont know sh1t about...cuz its obvious u dont know sh1t about the Beastie Boys...instead of the tired jokes u coulda spent them words naming the reasons why the Beasties are so great...sounds like u wuz tryna bullsh1t ya way thru this argument this whole time...suddenly when i ASK for opinions on my post u dont wanna educate haha...thats aight man i kno a bullsh1tter when i see one...and this aint reverse phsychology dont bother respondin cuz im thru wit u in this thread u disqualified yaself...sumbody else can tell me tho if they feelins on it are as strong as yours lol.
 10 years ago '04        #24
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
lmao....

some of the quotes in here r just unbelievable

hiphop is definately dead


*~hits start button, my music, clicks "joe budden - who pts. 1,2 & 3", leaves thread~*
 10 years ago '04        #25
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
im not that big on the beasties either and I doubt any of my friends care about them.. just seems like they were in the right place at the right time
 10 years ago '05        #26
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,730 | Props total: 686 686
I've never heard of duke before til this thread
 10 years ago '04        #27
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 slimwillie said:
why can't there be more then 1 white rapper? I mean there's more then 1 black QB,Movie star and ceo


funny hiphop will allow 879869762934269786293 black rappers be generic and rap about the same thing but since 2 guys are white only 1 can be relevant
Dang, don't get so emotional white boy...

anyway, who the fu*k is Asher Roth? Both him and Em are only discussed, compared because they're white... Asher is wack and Em hasn't been out for like 20 years....
 10 years ago '04        #28
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 94 94
Asher Roth sucks, he sounds like Eminem after a lobotomy, he's managed to copy Eminem without the getting any of his sick flow, clever lyrics, or edgy material. That someone would consider him relevant over all of very good white rappers out there is actually not a surprise at all.


Last edited by HHS; 10-17-2008 at 03:36 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #29
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,048 | Props total: 5753 5753
 JNyiri77 said:
:wtf:

You ever heard of Slug, Cage, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, R.A. the Rugged Man, etc.......

Your opinion is now null and void.

thank you.

enough said.
 10 years ago '04        #30
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 JNyiri77 said:
:wtf:

You ever heard of Slug, Cage, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, R.A. the Rugged Man, etc.......

Your opinion is now null and void.
All Trash... Along with all the black rappers in their circle... that backpack sh*t is corny...
 10 years ago '04        #31
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 GoldynChyld421 said:
All Trash... Along with all the black rappers in their circle... that backpack sh*t is corny...
yup most of them n*ggas are not entertaining and thats all that matters..
 10 years ago '04        #32
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 CTre said:
yup most of them n*ggas are not entertaining and thats all that matters..
The problem is, a lot of these internet rap geeks have a fu*ked up perception about hip-hop... If the artist is successful, then they suck... if they're broke as fu*k, then they're dope lol...
 10 years ago '07        #33
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 GoldynChyld421 said:
All Trash... Along with all the black rappers in their circle... that backpack sh*t is corny...
 10 years ago '07        #34
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 GoldynChyld421 said:
The problem is, a lot of these internet rap geeks have a fu*ked up perception about hip-hop... If the artist is successful, then they suck... if they're broke as fu*k, then they're dope lol...
 10 years ago '04        #35
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 NotSoft said:
The fact u believe Eminem gets the rotation Plies get in the streets says alot about who needs the education on hiphop...how u gon be educated on hiphop and u dont seem to know whats ever been hot in the streets lol..I wouldnt want a dry azz nikka like u to "educate" me on anything u dont know sh1t about...cuz its obvious u dont know sh1t about the Beastie Boys...instead of the tired jokes u coulda spent them words naming the reasons why the Beasties are so great...sounds like u wuz tryna bullsh1t ya way thru this argument this whole time...suddenly when i ASK for opinions on my post u dont wanna educate haha...thats aight man i kno a bullsh1tter when i see one...and this aint reverse phsychology dont bother respondin cuz im thru wit u in this thread u disqualified yaself...sumbody else can tell me tho if they feelins on it are as strong as yours lol.
eminem gets played every where. everytime he drops a song the nation go crazy over it.
 10-17-2008, 05:42 PM         #36
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
All Trash... Along with all the black rappers in their circle... that backpack sh*t is corny...
:applause:
 10-17-2008, 05:55 PM         #37
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
The problem is, a lot of these internet rap geeks have a fu*ked up perception about hip-hop... If the artist is successful, then they suck... if they're broke as fu*k, then they're dope lol...
I agree. People who think that way are morons, and I may fall into the category of " backpacker" to many of the people on this site. But you said earlier, that all of that backpack sh*t is wack, which is no better than a "nerdy white boy" saying all that popular sh*t is wack.
 10-17-2008, 05:58 PM         #38
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
eminem gets played every where. everytime he drops a song the nation go crazy over it.


Yea right...unless nikkas is ashamed to listen to it outside..cuz i kno i never hear no eminem but i hear Plies whenever im out and not just album sh1t...and i been hypin Plies before he blew so my musical taste is impeccable nikka...Eminem gets no play in the streets...and if its hot nikkas will play it with they windows down in large numbers...Goldyn Child hit it on the head basically.
 10-17-2008, 06:01 PM         #39
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
Yea right...unless nikkas is ashamed to listen to it outside..cuz i kno i never hear no eminem but i hear Plies whenever im out and not just album sh1t...and i been hypin Plies before he blew so my musical taste is impeccable nikka...Eminem gets no play in the streets...and if its hot nikkas will play it with they windows down in large numbers...Goldyn Child hit it on the head basically.
 10-17-2008, 06:03 PM         #40
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl@saying vanilla ice>>>beastie boys....that's the most absurd thing ever said on this board.....and there are a ton of nice white mc's....and eminem probably has more hip hop knowledge,and has contributed more to hip hop than 99 percent of the people on this board.....i'm not all that into asher roth...i really don't see what the big deal is...but there is more than enough room for him,and eminem...but eminem is a thousand times the mc that asher roth is...



on another note these other ridiculous a.ssertions like black people not knowing about golf before tiger...or a.sserting that black qb's haven't,or don't do sh*t in the nfl is also equally as absurd as saying the beastie boys are wack..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
I will marry this woman for real.
101 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
110 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
55 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
135 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
160 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy