Eminem's Revenge: The Death Of Asher Roth?

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2008, 12:25 PM         #1
7281 pageviews
65 comments

mf_bowener 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem's Revenge: The death Of Asher Roth?

[pic - click to view]

http://tinyurl.com/deathofasher

how do you feel about the above article?
be sure to post comments on the original post as the posters are curious.

65 comments for "Eminem's Revenge: The Death Of Asher Roth?"

9 years ago '04        #2
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
''Is Asher Roth relevant now that Eminem is back?''

asher wasnt relevant ever lol.
 10-17-2008, 12:52 PM         #3
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:

man your avatar is funny as fu*k lmao
 9 years ago '04        #4
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
asher was lame to begin with... and was def not relevant
 9 years ago '08        #5
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
 Drunk By Myself said:
asher was lame to begin with... and was def not relevant
Ditto...
 9 years ago '04        #6
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
Asher Roth? sounds like the author of a book
 10-17-2008, 01:17 PM         #7
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at Roth being talented as fu*k.
 10-17-2008, 01:20 PM         #8
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
why can't there be more then 1 white rapper? I mean there's more then 1 black QB,Movie star and ceo

funny hiphop will allow 879869762934269786293 black rappers be generic and rap about the same thing but since 2 guys are white only 1 can be relevant

Theyve all been corny as hell except for Paul Wall...they shine should be kept to a minimum..Vanilla Ice wow,Beastie Boys ughk, Eminem....Paul Wall wuz ok...but for the most part the biggest white rappers have done nothin but bring more uninformed white listeners in who dont kno wtf they talkin about...the best analogy is when Tiger Woods came on the scene and wuz gettin all the shine...suddenly every nikka and his mama had an opinion about golf who never watched golf a day before in they life...wuz ready to call Tiger the King witout even truly understanding the game of golf...now golf can be learned...but bein black cant be learned if u get my drift.
 9 years ago '04        #9
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
 MainEv3nt said:

agreed
 10-17-2008, 02:00 PM         #10
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
Theyve all been corny as hell except for Paul Wall...they shine should be kept to a minimum..Vanilla Ice wow,Beastie Boys ughk, Eminem....Paul Wall wuz ok...
:wtf:

You ever heard of Slug, Cage, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, R.A. the Rugged Man, etc.......

Your opinion is now null and void.
 9 years ago '07        #11
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70178 70178
ashy what?

dude gonna be a mixtape artist for his life. He fu*ks with drama ask wille the f*g
 10-17-2008, 02:19 PM         #12
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
:wtf:

You ever heard of Slug, Cage, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Celph Titled, R.A. the Rugged Man, etc.......

Your opinion is now null and void.

Has anybody ever heard of these people outside the internet?...ive heard of all of them(internet only) but only heard 3 and yes they were corny too...my opinions null and void cuz i havent heard every white rapper haha impossibile...and i wuz talking about mainstream white rappers who actually HAVE fans not local rappers nobody knows thats why i said "the biggest white rappers"....

and on to slimwille first of all ya racism is disgusting...the black QB analogy doesnt work because there are good black qb's and football is not a predominately white sport and black qb's dont bring in more black football fans...as for politics theres dumb azz voters across the board ya crusty grandma probaly one of the reasons bush ever got in office...ho couldnt punch the chad right....and are u agreein are disagreein wit me?

PS-hell yea the beasty boys wuz corny as hell,u aint know? So wuz vanilla Ice by the way...but Ice Ice Baby>>>>any song in the Beastie Boys catalogue....the beat wuz undeniable,the white boy at least had a ounce of swag...plus he wuz in the ninja turtles movie...Beasties bought in the first wave of corny white hiphop fans...disgustin they even got nominated in the Hiphop Honors on VH1 before Too Short,before Too Short?where they classics at?
 9 years ago '06        #13
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
If being a cornball is a talent then yes, Asher Roth IS talented.
 10-17-2008, 02:29 PM         #14
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beasties> not soft's life
 9 years ago '07        #15
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
the bay lost
 9 years ago '07        #16
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
ASSer Roth
 10-17-2008, 02:58 PM         #17
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you admiring Vanilla Ice swag makes you a d*cksucker

you're not a hiphop fan. you care more about swag and beats then the art of the MC.

funny you're from the Bay talkin about wack artist and unknowledgable hiphop.

Beastie Boys impact and catalogue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>e40

I care about the wwhole package and Beastie Boys have no part of the package...wack lyricist,wack songs,wack gimmick,all the way wack....and u can type bullsh1t up about e40 if u want to but every nikka nationwide could tell u a e40 song before a damn beastie boys song lol(In A Major Way lyrically and artistically>>>any Beastie Boys album,u wouldnt kno about that tho)...it might hurt ya feelins but black people dont care about the beastie boys lol...what u want me to do im sorry? its the facts people just throw them a bone cuz they old like they do alot of these "legends"...i dont do that sh1t...far as im concerned they wuz just as wack as Vanilla Ice wuz same sh1t different gimmick..if u wuz trash in ya own era then u wuz trash period...please convince me why the beastie boys should be respected as legendary emcees? since u wanted to stick ya neck out...Im open minded so im serious,convince me lay out the reasons,lay out the tracks...i dont go with the norm just other people say its so, i need proof.
 9 years ago '04        #18
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
stupid argument to begin with...

Against all 'popular opinion' here...Asher Roth is actually pretty decent - maybe because I was expecting the worse, that Greenhouse mixtape impressed me a little. Green Lantern knew Em was coming back, so he hasn't been trying to tab him the "next ONLY white mc"...they are billing him more to have the style more-so of "fun, frat-rap, that's comedic similar to Eminem on the Slim Shady LP (ala c*m on Everybody, etc-etc)".

Also...
"dude gonna be a mixtape artist for his life"
This is his 1st and ONLY mixtape so far man...realize, he's a college student going to school to be a middle school teacher and JUST started rapping/recording for real in 2008, so with his little experience...he's more than proved he can flow. I'm not saying become his bigger fan, but give him a chance, he better than alot of other stuff out. (and I'm not white, lol)

PS --- I can't believe homie is dissing heads like Ill Bill, Atmosphere, Vinnie Paz, Beastie Boys, etc...Dude above me needs to realize that Beastie Boys were the first WHITE group to get signed to a primarily black rap record label (def jam) and sell excessive amounts to both white & black audiences. So say what you want about their "look or package" but they have earned their spot in hip-hop history man.

Last edited by DoctorJ; 10-17-2008 at 03:08 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #19
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 999 999
LMFAO !!!!!! Asher Roth !!?!?!??!?!!? .........
 10-17-2008, 03:24 PM         #20
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
stupid argument to begin with...

Against all 'popular opinion' here...Asher Roth is actually pretty decent - maybe because I was expecting the worse, that Greenhouse mixtape impressed me a little. Green Lantern knew Em was coming back, so he hasn't been trying to tab him the "next ONLY white mc"...they are billing him more to have the style more-so of "fun, frat-rap, that's comedic similar to Eminem on the Slim Shady LP (ala c*m on Everybody, etc-etc)".

Also...

This is his 1st and ONLY mixtape so far man...realize, he's a college student going to school to be a middle school teacher and JUST started rapping/recording for real in 2008, so with his little experience...he's more than proved he can flow. I'm not saying become his bigger fan, but give him a chance, he better than alot of other stuff out. (and I'm not white, lol)

PS --- I can't believe homie is dissing heads like Ill Bill, Atmosphere, Vinnie Paz, Beastie Boys, etc...Dude above me needs to realize that Beastie Boys were the first WHITE group to get signed to a primarily black rap record label (def jam) and sell excessive amounts to both white & black audiences. So say what you want about their "look or package" but they have earned their spot in hip-hop history man.

thats acceptable "spot in history" i can accept that...but alot of rappers have earned a spot in history...Tone Loc has earned a spot in history too lol...and did they get signed because of their talent or because they seemed like a good gimmick to sell records and they were friends with the Rick Rueben and Russel Simmons? and those two who wwere respected among hiphop fans gave him a cosign? sounds alot like eminem...and as much as i hate eminem personally i can admit he really did have talent to spit as corny as he wuz...Beasties? ive heard 1 album(by force) and not one thing about them impressed me lyrically,artistically, nothing...so thats why im sayin,sumbody point me to this classic catalogue im missin out on?...unless we just sayin "they earned a spot in history" because they were the first white group to get signed and sell alotta records...i can agree with that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now