Nov 23 - New 50 CENT ALBUM TO BE CALLED 'The Valentine's Day Massacre' !!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif Clownin On Janet Jackson
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2004, 04:23 PM         #1
8349 pageviews
20 comments

W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 23 - New 50 CENT ALBUM TO BE CALLED 'The Valentine's Day Massacre' !!

50 Cent has settled on February 15 for the release of his next LP, The Valentine's Day Massacre. After the past few months of different people throwing overt and subliminal disses at him and his camp on mixtapes, 50 says he'll use the album — at least in part — as a forum to wholeheartedly respond. "You listen, you hear what's going on out there," 50 said on the red carpet at the Vibe Awards. "I got something for everybody talking. It's gonna be entertaining. I don't want to give it up before we get there. It's gonna be interesting. This is chestnut checkers, these are not warning shots." The G-Unit are already calling next year "2050 not 2005," and the leader of the squad says when his album drops, "It's gonna feel like brain freeze across the country for rappers. You know how it is when you have something too cold." ...

Meanwhile, Tony Yayo is in the lab, Lloyd Banks is already 15 songs into his new album, which he says is dropping around the fourth quarter of 2005, and we may be hearing a new version of Young Buck's Welcome to Ca$hville soon. Swisha House label head Michael Watts dropped by MTV News' Times Square offices on Wednesday and said he chopped and screwed Buck's solo debut. Swisha House, which is also dropping albums from Mike Jones and Paul Wall early in 2005, is negotiating with Buck's people to officially release the disc. ...

As strong as the G-Unit already are, the team may be expanding with a G-Unit Midwest label soon. The first act to come from the new venture, should it happen, may be none other than Chingy's Git It Boyz. "How did you hear about that?" Chingy asked last week. "Yeah. You might be seeing that." Now, you may be scratching your head, because when Ching was on the Rock the Mic tour with 50 Cent, the two were throwing disses at one another. "Me and him actually planned that," Chingy explained. "Sometimes it's a good look to feed off of stuff like that. We thought it would be a good idea to go to out there and give the people something to be shocked about." Chingy is so tight with the G-Unit that he's been laughing at all the rumors of him f!ghting with Game at the Vibe Awards. "That's funny," Chingy said. "I was in the trailer talking to 50 and Game. We was just in there chilling. Game was at my party in California the night before that. Out there I heard Game snatched my chain and made me leave the club. It's nonsense. What are y'all talking about? Game is cool."

SOURCE :
[pic - click to view]

www.gunitworld.com

20 comments for "Nov 23 - New 50 CENT ALBUM TO BE CALLED 'The Valentine's Day Massacre' !!"

11-23-2004, 05:06 PM         #2
D0nniedarK0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eh Ima give 50 another chance.
 11-23-2004, 05:52 PM         #3
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weird news, 50 was just on hot 97 talking about the vibe award and his new album which he said it was called "Bulletproof".
 11-23-2004, 05:57 PM         #4
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D0nniedarK0 said:
eh Ima give 50 another chance.
what do you mean. GET OR DIE TRYIN WAS THE LAST ALBUM I BOUGHT. OTHER ALUMS FROM ARTIST SINCE THEN WASNT GOOD. JAYZ ONLY HAD TWO GOOD SONGS ON HIS, JA RULE, HOW CAN I SAY THIS IN WORDS, SUCKKKKS. NEW YORKS SONG IS HOT, BUT NOT BECAUSE HES ON IT. GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN DIDN'T JUST HAVE TWO OR THREE GOOD SONGS THEIR WERE AT LEAST 9 GOOD SONGS YOU COULD LISTEN TO WITHOUT SKIPPING TO THE NEXT SONG. THERE HASNT BEEN ANOTHER RAP ALBUM THAT HAS SOLD AS MANY COPIES AS HES SINCE.
 12 years ago '04        #5
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 2 2
yea i thought bullet proof 2
 11-23-2004, 06:07 PM         #6
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEAGECY said:
yea i thought bullet proof 2
HE SAID DAY MASSACRE ON 106&PARK LAST WEEK AND THATS FINAL. CHECK YOUR STATS OR WATCH TV SOMETIMES.
 11-23-2004, 06:20 PM         #7
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MVPlaya said:
Chill with the caps man. Watch TV sometimes? You gonna try to diss someone say somethin good. Watch TV sometimes? WTF? lol

But I also thought it was called bulletproof. If he was literally just on hot97, as in a couple hours...then I dunno what to say. The title bulletproof is hot tho...that's some creative sh*t.
HE DIDNT SAY THAT ON HOT 97. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN.
 12 years ago '04        #8
mpmastamind510 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 417 417
What Up, Do U Guys Think If 50's Gonna Go After The Thug Lordz(c-bo, Yukmouth)? I Got A Good Feelin He Is Since Obie Trice Is Gonna Go After Messy Marv On His New Album. I Wonda If They Will Really Call Out There Names. Peace.
 11-24-2004, 10:18 AM         #9
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
HE DIDNT SAY THAT ON HOT 97. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN.
He did say it was called Bulletproof on hot97 and g-unit + obie trice dropped a freestyle over Dead Wrong.

I dont care what its called for real fo real, Im just letting you know what I heard on the radio recently.
 11-24-2004, 10:52 AM         #10
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GRODT was wack
 11-24-2004, 10:57 AM         #11
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get rich was hot....give credit when its due......the valentines day massacre is a wack a.ss album name......maybe a tight name for a song but not a whole album.....and if disco inferno is any example of what to expect then this album is go be wack
 11-24-2004, 01:09 PM         #12
digitalis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LiquidSwordz718 said:
GRODT was wack
funny dude
 11-24-2004, 01:14 PM         #13
DGilbert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Valetines Day Massacre is the gayest name for a cd ever..

bulletproof > that.

I have a feeling this cd will be sh*t compared to GRODT ( I liked it )
 11-24-2004, 02:52 PM         #14
AkNoWLeDgE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its called "Bulletproof" and he is releasing it when the infamous Valentines Day Massacre happend.....WHO WOULD NAME THEIR ALBUM THAT???? seriously....
 11-24-2004, 02:56 PM         #15
D.M.X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao, great name!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha, who the fu*k comes up with album names nowadays?
 12 years ago '04        #16
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
1st album was hot .... this will more then likely be a successor ...

his crew blows though
 12 years ago '04        #17
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man that album gonna be one the highlight of 2005, along with kanye and obie trice album
 12 years ago '04        #18
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,642 | Props total: 4164 4164
man, yall got it twisted.

the sh*t is NOT called "valentines day massacre".

thats the gayest name ive ever heard. yes homo. its "bulletproof"
 11-25-2004, 10:03 AM         #19
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LiquidSwordz718 said:
GRODT was wack
NOT ONE BIT OF WACKNESS ON THAT ALBUM
 12 years ago '04        #20
CrAkKedOuT 466 heat pts466
space
space
$20,623 | Props total: 4068 4068
i think chuckster is the leader of 50's street team
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy